PDA

View Full Version : Increasing XP for private? is private means PVAI with matchmaking off? or custom??

SkatGameManic
05-13-2017, 02:27 PM
Increase XP income from matches
Developer comments: Our analytics showed that players took longer than expected to level up their reputation levels. Because of that, we increased all the XP income from matches to better reward player’s involvement.

Base XP gained on a Brawl (PVP) match won increased from 230 to 300.
Base XP gained on a Brawl (PVP) match lost or tied increased from 170 to 220.
Base XP gained on a Brawl (Private) match won increased from 110 to 150.
Base XP gained on a Brawl (Private) match lost or tied increased from 80 to 110.
Base XP gained on a Brawl (vs. AI) match won increased from 180 to 240.
Base XP gained on a Brawl (vs. AI) match lost or tied increased from 130 to 170.
Base XP gained on a Duel (PVP) match won increased from 200 to 260.
Base XP gained on a Duel (PVP) match lost or tied increased from 150 to 190.
Base XP gained on a Duel (Private) match won increased from 100 to 130.
Base XP gained on a Duel (Private) match lost or tied increased from 70 to 90.

And i checked what private means in this game. i invited my friends and do custom matchs.

and it even didn't show any reward screen at all. For more evidence, i watched streamer's gameplay. They invite 7ppl for custom play and it didn't show any reward screen again.

after this, i entered online play and do brwal PVAI with matchmaking off which is working now on pc.(other pvai mode is broken now)

and it shows reward screen so i think private means PVAI with MM off.

If i am right, then may i believe that dev will fix pvai mm off reward bug at 1.07 including duel for pvai?

Egotistic_Ez
05-13-2017, 02:31 PM
Private in this context means match making off. You'll never get xp for custom, way too easy to abuse. And not everyone has the bug.

iirc one of the ubi guys posted that they're trying to fix it but there's no date on it.