PDA

View Full Version : Destroyed my Ubisoft For Honor game, finally I am free

Mengtheman
05-12-2017, 08:55 PM
Life is back to normal, Playing my Fire Emblem Fates Revelations 3ds xl, will soon play Fire Emblem Echoes. Ubisoft For Honor the worst game in history.

psyminion
05-12-2017, 09:12 PM
http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u417/n0-f34r/april-may%202017/woody%20and%20buzz%2012052017130024_zpsrrvf8r6e.jp g (http://s1066.photobucket.com/user/n0-f34r/media/april-may%202017/woody%20and%20buzz%2012052017130024_zpsrrvf8r6e.jp g.html)

A4einboy
05-12-2017, 10:10 PM
why stop playing it? just play for fun its not like its a competitive game or anything .....i seem to have more fun not caring if i win

Pope138
05-12-2017, 10:35 PM
Yeah, take that, Ubisoft! You sure showed 'em, op!

XxHunterHxX
05-12-2017, 11:04 PM
It is true i wold compare For Honor with No Mans Sky....same **** different color.....story mode is a joke...pvp is broken as hell...the only thing that works in this is 1 v 1 and 2 v 2....and what i hate the most is the fact that you have to play for 4 years to unlock evrithing in the game and in the end its all ****ty patters like wavy lines and crap like that....nothing cool or interesting...id rather have like 10 unlockebales that ir cool but NOP thats behinde a pay wall...its not enough we payed 100 euros we need another 50 or 100 to unlock the cool ****....doH silly us on top of the fact that you add microtransactions in a game for ONLINE MULTIPLAYER WITH NO GOD DAM SERVERS and i for one 4 shure il never touch a ubi game that has microtransactions il watch the review and if it says the game has microtransactions then NOP ! bye ! Microtransactions ir for free to play games not 60 or 100 euro games !

MysteryCookie
05-13-2017, 06:15 PM
So you are leaving for honor to play a game that is a massive cashgrab? ok enjoy that season pass thats more expensive than the 3ds game itself

Knight_Raime
05-13-2017, 07:08 PM
Want to know something depressing? What you did changes nothing.
You still spent the 60$ to have the game. (more if you bought the pass or steel.)
You still wasted however many hours you did in front of it that you don't get back from breaking the game.
You breaking it has no physical impact on the game or the developers as a whole.
And to top it all off you don't have the ability to go back and play it if you ever change your mind for whatever reason.

If you went and bought another game not only would you be wasting more money for the same game. But you'd also be making a statement about being a push over.
congrats.

Mengtheman
05-13-2017, 08:04 PM
Reasons I destroyed my copy of the game. 1. Why use a longsword, if u use only one edge like a katana? Every game I've played, that has characters using a double edged longsword or greatsword are guilty of only using one edge. 2. Western melee games are so slow compared to rwal life and Japanese melee games, the combat just ugh... 3. I work more now, and I prefer a fast realistic combat game, not some slow combat game 4. Use back edge historical European martial arts cuts, or stop only using one edge. You can continuously do back edge cut with a regular front edge cut with a thrust, downward and upward. And still have stamina, I should know. I am 220 pounds oh beast fat ****, and i have more stamina than For Honor's characters. I can continuously back edge cuts with front edge cuts with thrusts for at least 6 to 10 minutes nonstop. Swinging a longsword or greatsword doesn't drain ur stamina as long as ur sword is well balanced.

Mengtheman
05-13-2017, 08:13 PM
Oh right i forgot, Hollywood and game companies don't know how real swords weight, they prob only used w sword like wall hangers. This explains it all so clear now, why games and movies do telegraphic overswings. It's because tyey've never wielded a real well balanced sword before, instead they've only wielded crowbar weight swordlike objects.

Pope138
05-15-2017, 08:17 PM
except he's out countless hours he "wasted" and themoney he spent... If i was ubisoft. id give thsi thread a slight chuckle and keep thinking about that huge house im buying next as I reminisce back on this thread!

I was being sarcastic. I should've been more clear.