PDA

View Full Version : Now here's the thing about AFKers...

kweassa1917
05-12-2017, 08:35 PM
Devs, you always say you have a strict non-tolerance policy.
Mods, you kindly send us towards support and recommend we send in complaints.

Then kindly do explain why a notorious AFKer whom I've reported on two separate occasions via support, along with video evidence to help judgement, is not punished and still doing the same thing for more than 3 weeks since I last reported him/her.

This person is so notorious, that players actually remember his handle and make jokes about it. That's how long he's been doing this, and he's "cycling" different heroes to rep3 for weeks now. Last week he/she was doing it with a Warden. This week, it's a Nobushi.

How do you expect us to trust you and be cooperative and supportive when known cheaters that are reported along with evidence beyond doubt, manage to stay in the game as if they're laughing at the attempts of all the good-hearted people that thought were helping you out by spotting bad behavior?

You want another evidence? Is that it? Is that gonna make the little shi* go away?

AkenoKobayashi
05-13-2017, 12:02 AM
I don't know why they haven't implemented the Ready Up button or the VoT option yet. Simply fix for a silly problem.

XxHunterHxX
05-13-2017, 12:18 AM
I don't know why they haven't implemented the Ready Up button or the VoT option yet. Simply fix for a silly problem.

Its not hard to make bots to auto accept.....what they need to do is add a ingame timer that kicks you out of the game if you didnt atack a player for more then let say 10 minutes just like heros of the storm has it and overwatch and other games...but this is like the lest of the problems with this game...