PDA

View Full Version : matchmaking problems

XhutterbutterX
05-12-2017, 05:51 PM
I have looked everywhere and even talked with ubisoft support and there is nowhere this information can be found, I was told by ubisoft to try asking forums.

in the beginning of for honor I would afk in player vs ai dominion matches for exp (I'm a scumbag, I know, I work a lot) and by doing this I accumulated a massive amount of losses, I was thinking this would not affect "player vs player" matchmaking but I seem to match up with nothing but the worst players in dominion, and I'm quite a strong player so this should not be happening.

ubisoft has told me I can link my xbox account to a new uplay account and start from scratch, but before doing something drastic like that, I would like to hear from you guys if you can confirm that your player vs ai record affects your player vs player matchmaking.

I'm also curious to know if death match matchmaking and dominion matchmaking are separate records judging who you match up with.

like I said, this info is nowhere else to be found, I would really appreciate some insight, thanks.