PDA

View Full Version : Allow non season pass player training with 2 new hero bot in practice mode.

Dark.Knights
05-12-2017, 05:22 PM
As the title say it all, can we have this on May 16?

Hillbill79
05-12-2017, 05:54 PM
Mate, come the 16th, you will have more practice than you will ever need. ;)

Dark.Knights
05-12-2017, 05:58 PM
Mate, come the 16th, you will have more practice than you will ever need. ;)

I don't want to practice with real people, cause i'm gonna rape by them so hard and it will effect my KD ratio.

CandleInTheDark
05-12-2017, 06:07 PM
The devs said that when they drop for non season pass holders on the 23rd, they will have the opportunity to use and face them in training modes. Other than that my only advice would be if you have a friend with season pass they could help in custom matches.

Hillbill79
05-12-2017, 06:16 PM
Not a bad idea. There should be a thread for such a thing. Custom matches against new characters.... could help train both up.

The devs said that when they drop for non season pass holders on the 23rd, they will have the opportunity to use and face them in training modes. Other than that my only advice would be if you have a friend with season pass they could help in custom matches.

CandleInTheDark
05-12-2017, 06:20 PM
Not a bad idea. There should be a thread for such a thing. Custom matches against new characters.... could help train both up.

That is assuming I am right in that a friend could select those new characters mind you, my assumption is that they can based on people will be facing them in regular multiplayer unless season pass holders are put into their own player pool.

Hillbill79
05-12-2017, 06:23 PM
We wont have our own pool. (sp holders)

No way will they limit mm like that. Not even for a week.

Maps are available for everyone on the 16th.... Sp holders will still have normal mm

Kinda pointless having early access if that was the case.

We just get to put a few chips on the salt......

They just get to put a lot of salt on our chips ;)

CandleInTheDark
05-12-2017, 06:27 PM
We wont have our own pool. (sp holders)

No way will they limit mm like that. Not even for a week.

Maps are available for everyone on the 16th.... Sp holders will still have normal mm

Kinda pointless having early access if that was the case.

Mmhm, yeah I figured that, so what I would likely do is if a rep could confirm that season pass holders can help out non season holders in this way from the 16th (and of course learn them themselves in the process), put up a thread in the looking for group board.

MumfordDaHound
05-12-2017, 07:10 PM
As the title say it all, can we have this on May 16?

I believe we will be able too. Use them in practice mode and fight them in practice mode to learn their moves etc. Just can't play them in game modes until 23rd or whatever. They mentioned it in one of the dev streams.

CHawkins27
05-12-2017, 07:43 PM
No. The absolute only point to spending the extra money was so we could get it early before anyone else. Buy the season pass or wait till the 23rd to get the characters.