PDA

View Full Version : Stuck Climbing the Tower

XyZspineZyX
11-27-2003, 01:36 AM
Can someone help me?
I just split with Farah after fighting the father and sand creatures. I have Beaten the next batch of sand creatures and have jumped across the roofs and swung across the flag poles down to the balcony to open the door. Then I fought a few more sand people. Now I am alone in a big roon of pillors, two have big cats on them. I have climbed up on the opposite wall of the door and have swung across the parrallel bars all the way across back towards the door. There is nowhere to go. I can see bars above me but have no Idea how I can Reach them? What have I missed. Is there a secret door?

XyZspineZyX
11-27-2003, 01:36 AM
Can someone help me?
I just split with Farah after fighting the father and sand creatures. I have Beaten the next batch of sand creatures and have jumped across the roofs and swung across the flag poles down to the balcony to open the door. Then I fought a few more sand people. Now I am alone in a big roon of pillors, two have big cats on them. I have climbed up on the opposite wall of the door and have swung across the parrallel bars all the way across back towards the door. There is nowhere to go. I can see bars above me but have no Idea how I can Reach them? What have I missed. Is there a secret door?

XyZspineZyX
11-27-2003, 02:50 AM
It the bar is vertically above you, you get to it by rebounding off a wall....

not sure where you are exactly, what percent are you at?