PDA

View Full Version : Compensation for your issues

HOTMOMMABETTY
05-12-2017, 05:05 AM
I am at my wits end with these servers and your priorities. I am trying my hardest to level my hero and I am being disconnected from every game and what do I have to show for the hours of work? Nothing. I want compensation. It is not my fault but yours as a company. You need to give me and all others who suffer from this one of three things. 1) the average experience gained from each match we have been diconected from. 2) two to three prestige levels. Or 3) our money back for the game as it is not able to be played as you advertised. It seems you are more concerned about making new flashy hero's and armor sets then making the game playable. Compensate us for our hard work or give us our money back.

Egotistic_Ez
05-12-2017, 05:53 AM
I am at my wits end with these servers and your priorities. I am trying my hardest to level my hero and I am being disconnected from every game and what do I have to show for the hours of work? Nothing. I want compensation. It is not my fault but yours as a company. You need to give me and all others who suffer from this one of three things. 1) the average experience gained from each match we have been diconected from. 2) two to three prestige levels. Or 3) our money back for the game as it is not able to be played as you advertised. It seems you are more concerned about making new flashy hero's and armor sets then making the game playable. Compensate us for our hard work or give us our money back.

The problem with any sort of dc compensation is that it can be exploited. Losing? That's OK, pull your net and get a reward. It's like rage quitting but with steel. I'd just like a reconnect button myself.

And depending on country and how long you've had the game you might be able to return it.

Though for the record, the art team (flashy armour) are not the guys responsible for fixing network bugs.

HOTMOMMABETTY
05-12-2017, 06:01 AM
Yeah I can't return it... I already tried

Mia.Nora
05-12-2017, 06:21 AM
The problem with any sort of dc compensation is that it can be exploited. Losing? That's OK, pull your net and get a reward. It's like rage quitting but with steel. I'd just like a reconnect button myself.

And depending on country and how long you've had the game you might be able to return it.

Though for the record, the art team (flashy armour) are not the guys responsible for fixing network bugs.

Sadly the thing is for every art guy they pay, they could have one more tech guy on the real issues. No business run with unlimited resources, and resource allocation is the prime decision in every one.

Considering you are probably oblivious to the fact that Ubi pulled out a good portion of actual techs from both Division and For Honor and moved them to a new project, do you really think it is the right way of allocating their remaining resources on butterflies and fluff when the core of the game fails to work properly?

I think a way of compensation is necessary in which the amount of errors are a direct impact to Ubi's bet interests, which is steel sales at the moment.