PDA

View Full Version : Patch Notes (v1.07)

FredEx919
05-11-2017, 08:01 PM
Patch notes are live! Find them at the link below. This patch will go live along with the launch of season 2 on Tuesday May 16th.

https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-US/news-community/152-289985-16/patch-notes-for-honor-v107

eliteslayer66
05-11-2017, 09:06 PM
hype

Randy_Kamikaze
05-11-2017, 09:31 PM
The Task bar icon now blinks if matchmaking is successful when the game is not in focus or is minimized

You have NO idea how much this little change means to me.... as someone who spends 80% of his menu and matchmaking time out of the game doing other things this really means the world for me... thanks Ubisoft.

Vingrask
05-11-2017, 09:42 PM
Still nothing about defense changes. I'm disapointed. Was waiting so much for the next patch, now I know I will play even less.

kanuzira
05-11-2017, 10:00 PM
Patch notes are live! Find them at the link below. This patch will go live along with the launch of season 2 on Tuesday May 16th.

https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-US/news-community/152-289985-16/patch-notes-for-honor-v107

Weapon1: Attack, Defense Penetration, Chip Attack
Weapon2: Attack, Execution Regen, Revive Speed
Weapon3: Attack, Revenge Gain, Super Attack
Helm: Defense, Exhaustion Duration, Debuff Duration
Chest: Defense, Super Defense, Super Duration
Defense, Stamina Use, Stamina Regen

what are these super attack/defence?

Infidel.Castro
05-11-2017, 10:43 PM
what are these super attack/defence?

Revenge attack/defense.

Sad_Zomb1e
05-11-2017, 10:51 PM
So no fix for black screen afrter finishing a round? Great.

Dizzy4213
05-11-2017, 11:12 PM
Are the Lawbringer bugs ever going to be fixed? You fix a minor bug like the Warden Shoulder Bash hero change, but completely ignore other more important ones. Revenge Shove does not knock opponents down if they dodge when being hit, Make Way animation is still broke, Swift Justice side heavy finisher does not combo into shove etc.

Felis_Menari
05-12-2017, 12:04 AM
Are the Lawbringer bugs ever going to be fixed? You fix a minor bug like the Warden Shoulder Bash hero change, but completely ignore other more important ones. Revenge Shove does not knock opponents down if they dodge when being hit, Make Way animation is still broke, Swift Justice side heavy finisher does not combo into shove etc.

I was just about to post about the Swift Justice side finisher, but then I saw your comment. It's starting to feel like a running joke, with the devs ignoring something so simply broken. I think Make Way is getting added to that list now, lol.

Unregistered
05-12-2017, 12:14 AM

If you actually read the notes, you would have saw lawbringer's fix

Dizzy4213
05-12-2017, 01:19 AM
I was just about to post about the Swift Justice side finisher, but then I saw your comment. It's starting to feel like a running joke, with the devs ignoring something so simply broken. I think Make Way is getting added to that list now, lol.

It really is.

I made a thread about Make Way still being broken on April 6. I later made a massive post-patch Lawbringer Feedback thread on the 13th listing every Lawbringer bug there is, and none of them have been fixed. Both threads were commented on by Ubi representatives and I also messaged them personally to make sure the feedback was noticed, but still nothing. I even tried messaging Eric on Reddit but no reply as expected. I also tried spamming in the Twitch chat in hopes that they would see it but nope.

It's not worth posting feedback anymore. Devs say how they want all this feedback and whatnot, but when we give it to them, they completely ignore it. Sorry, I'm just a bit pissed off about it. It annoys me that a minor bug like Warden's SB switch was fixed, yet other more important ones weren't. To add insult to injury, they even fixed the bug where you can shove someone and then activate revenge to knock them down. Which is a pretty big nerf to Lawbringer in his current state. I wouldn't normally mind since it's a bug, but now my revenge shove is next to useless. Why? Because everyone damn player I come across dashes after being hit by a shove in revenge mode to avoid falling down and it's so damn frustrating.

Lawbringer has been plagued with bugs since release and I've tried my best to bring them to light, but to no avail. I think it's time to give up :(

PopovPS
05-12-2017, 03:43 AM

Error Messaging

Increased the detail in messaging for the player when having synchronisation or session stability issues

OOOK....

ghost_rhaegar
05-12-2017, 05:47 AM
id be glad if all you lawbringers gave up

jhmgrose
05-12-2017, 06:20 AM
There is no fix for the PC only bug where Player vs AI games with Matchmaking off do not grant rewards.

Chewbocko
05-12-2017, 12:52 PM
Still nothing about the missing season rewards!? I never changed factions, never got my rewards, made a ticket 2 weeks ago and still not 1 piece of info? There is a thread in General discussions about people missing their stuff. It's 17 pages long! Still not 1 word. W.t.f.

SuomiKissa
05-12-2017, 02:50 PM
"3 - Show the stats values
One of the big request we’ve got from the community is to display the values of the statistics improvements. As you can see in the screenshot below, you’ll now see directly the values in the interface with the percentage of each value.
To do that, we had to remove the gauges that were pretty good at showing relative strengths and weaknesses of the gear. So to help gear choice at a glance, we’ve also added comparison arrows on the right of the each stat value."
This change cries.

At this time, you can not see which of the two performances grows more than the meter lines say. The number display is fine but not good. The display is clearly better and easier to understand. Percentage also gives misleading information if you compare two different skills because they do things and the changes are built in different ways.

In order to be precise, it should be taken into account before the change, in order to see in its entirety the final values ​​that the gear will give

You'd think that an old metric model can only be added to the number display lines, so you both have the same information at the same time.

http://i1.aijaa.com/m/00770/14383117.jpg (http://aijaa.com/vhC2i5)

mathi4s
05-12-2017, 03:09 PM
The zone attacks are still broken.
Turtle meta unchanged.
Consoles and PC are still balanced by the same patch.

But minor glitches and maybe Raider are fixed now?
That's what they said about Kensei.

WardenGroupie
05-12-2017, 05:30 PM
Guys I know that it has been a tough road, but I do see the willingness to communicate and fix things. And that is greatly appreciated. For the most part I have seen great improvements ... Thx! The only thing besides the connectivity issues, is the "Turtle Defense". Conquerors and Lawbringers just pumping revenge against a corner while being attacked. I think that should be addressed. Is VERY not realistic and it hinders playing mechanics. Thanks a lot guys. Keep improving the game!

StrayDevilFox
05-12-2017, 06:51 PM
can anybody direct me to the patch 1.07 feedback forum or if there is even one?

Gtedmore
05-13-2017, 02:13 AM
Turtle meta unchanged.

Hey, me again, just popping into say "told you so". It's parrying. It's always been parrying. Players should not be rewarded so heavily for parrying. Free guard break followups after a parry should be removed from the game. I've been told how wrong and stupid I am during alpha, and then beta, and then launch, and now it's months later, people are not playing the game anymore, and I'm wondering when people will just ****ing realize that what I've been saying has been true all along.

We all know there's a turtle meta - but why? It's parrying. You are rewarded offensively, in a very big way, for playing defensively. Up until now the only classes that could thrive were ones with offensive options that couldn't be blocked or parries. Shoulder charge, shield bash, headbutt, etc.

Ikeru_Densetsu
05-13-2017, 02:51 PM
Hey, me again, just popping into say "told you so". It's parrying. It's always been parrying. Players should not be rewarded so heavily for parrying. Free guard break followups after a parry should be removed from the game. I've been told how wrong and stupid I am during alpha, and then beta, and then launch, and now it's months later, people are not playing the game anymore, and I'm wondering when people will just ****ing realize that what I've been saying has been true all along.

We all know there's a turtle meta - but why? It's parrying. You are rewarded offensively, in a very big way, for playing defensively. Up until now the only classes that could thrive were ones with offensive options that couldn't be blocked or parries. Shoulder charge, shield bash, headbutt, etc.

You are wrong and probably stupid...

Kitsune..
05-13-2017, 05:53 PM
I see you guys just can't keep yourselves from nerfing Kensei at least a little tiny bit. That's something totally unhealthy going on.

Felis_Menari
05-14-2017, 12:35 AM
I see you guys just can't keep yourselves from nerfing Kensei at least a little tiny bit. That's something totally unhealthy going on.

No Look Kill is still a fast execution, though it does seem like an odd nerf. I wish my Lawbringer such a quick execution, lol.

DemandredSUN
05-14-2017, 10:34 AM
I dont read anything about fixing the crashing and con lost errors. These are the biggest gamekiller for me and many others. First fix these problems then you can add content. If this doesnt happen the game will die in no time.

Tripl OG x Jedi
05-14-2017, 07:56 PM
I am just lost in a little confusion maybe someone can help me here I am a Xbox 1 player and ever since the 1.6 update my game doesn't even load up I can't open a Multi-player screen anything. I thought that's what 1.6 was fixing was connection issues but it only gave them to me. And now 1.7 is coming out in 2 days and it says nothing about this bug? Can anyone tell me what I should do?

Unregistered
05-15-2017, 02:04 AM
There is one giant bug with the warlord. His throw distance can be at the very bottom and he still throws a long way. The throw is far to OP, I mean the conqueror has a shield and his throw is not that good on max.

The raider. Why is the the only one with an unblockable zone attack? That is quite powerful. Also the Raiders heavy and light hits are faster that the lawbringer hits, it kinda makes no sense.

The shugoki's back breaker move is also OP. The shugoki would never be able to lift up another shugoki or the lawbringer (as he has full plate armour which is extremely heavy)

LogramEyeGouger
05-15-2017, 03:52 AM
I'm sorry. While some of this may be out of date as I can't play everyday, nor do I want to anymore, I feel I have to say what I'm thinking.
I'm also sure this will be in the wrong forum and to that I just can't be bothered to find the correct one if so.
The beta to release block decision should've been the end of someone's job.
The complete nerf of sidestep and roll has resulted in Berserkers who can't berserk. Slow with axes, that in real life should be lighter than most swords.
FREE grabs for trying to be agile with a lame opponent. Spammers like stupid lawbringer hilt to stomach, flip, back to hilt to stomach which CANNOT be stopped regardless of skill SHOWS the complete ******ation of what could've been a great game.
And...AND....AND!!... to top all this off, while being agile and side step or rolling is DISCOURAGED, infinite combo SPAMMING and FREE grabs are encouraged and given out more than Oprah gives audience members free gifts.
Am I missing something here?????? Oh, your goal IS to make EVERY single player LEAVE? oh well then, you're clearly on target. Keep it up.
ADVICE you DESPERATELY NEED:
Put it all back to open beta, except combo spams only work a couple times in a row, then can't be done for literally a minute or two.
Change blocks to ALL match speed so no kid samurai can't overhead you until you die, in game & RL.
PUT sidestep and roll back to breaking someones attempt to grab you.(whether it was intentionally in or a bug) You people act like you've never watched a football game before. Its very real. Don't believe me? Come and try to grab me. I'll show you something.
Final advice. STOP LISTENING to whiny 14 year olds who literally know nothing about real life, and say this or that isn't real. They suffer from aluminum poisoning.
Thinking of banning me from the game without full refund?
Easy now.
Chris Paul (Poster) Reserves all rights upon agreement on any and all EULA, and specifically reserves the right under U.C.C. section 131, sub section b; The right to Remedy any and all unintended, or consequences not fully understood, to be legally nonbinding.
All agreements should be treated as I agree, with ALL rights reserved.
I assure all software developer that having an "I agree" button, which omits with prejudice, any and all stipulations and/or conditions to said agreement, cannot and will not withstand a legal Remedy to its terms, thus rendering said agreement legally nonbinding.
If you think that Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) does not apply in your Country, you're dead wrong. If it didn't, your country would not be able to trade with mine, the U.S.A.
Upon any decision you, may decide to restrict me from playing this title, or its online portion, know that the above UCC law does apply to you and, I'm fully prepared to go to court if Anyone happens to not like my opinions and tries to "overstep" any bounds other than this forum.
All that said, I'm just being honest with my opinions about the game. If they are inappropriate, removal of this post should be the only "PUNISHMENT" I would receive, and I fully accept that.

Sekiro...
05-15-2017, 04:54 AM
nice changes... but what ab Catapult????
wipe a entire team w 1 move

WFL_M4sT3R_
05-15-2017, 08:29 AM

What will happened with purple gear that we already own and our character is rep 3-6? Thank you!

THEMIGTHY3
05-15-2017, 11:49 AM

when will you change your potato server in a regular one because i want to play the games that i have?

Felis_Menari
05-15-2017, 07:51 PM
nice changes... but what ab Catapult????
wipe a entire team w 1 move

Maybe the entire team shouldn't be so tightly clustered? Just a thought. Arrow storm and fire bomb wrecks unaware teams as well.

Lufury
05-16-2017, 03:21 PM
Ranked mode? Still no Valkyrie change on the Jump Overhead? You can still just GB her after blocking top. That cant be intendet.

EvaDenVille
05-16-2017, 04:05 PM
Logged in took a quick look on items, totally ruined, new items makes even less sense than old ones.

Nothing new or any decent changes made to anything still exactly the same useless network full of million bugs and fails.

Tried one match just in case, got error in 5 mins.

Logged out and uninstalled entire game and U**** play.

Bye.

Zercon.
05-16-2017, 08:07 PM
It really is.

I made a thread about Make Way still being broken on April 6. I later made a massive post-patch Lawbringer Feedback thread on the 13th listing every Lawbringer bug there is, and none of them have been fixed. Both threads were commented on by Ubi representatives and I also messaged them personally to make sure the feedback was noticed, but still nothing. I even tried messaging Eric on Reddit but no reply as expected. I also tried spamming in the Twitch chat in hopes that they would see it but nope.

It's not worth posting feedback anymore. Devs say how they want all this feedback and whatnot, but when we give it to them, they completely ignore it. Sorry, I'm just a bit pissed off about it. It annoys me that a minor bug like Warden's SB switch was fixed, yet other more important ones weren't. To add insult to injury, they even fixed the bug where you can shove someone and then activate revenge to knock them down. Which is a pretty big nerf to Lawbringer in his current state. I wouldn't normally mind since it's a bug, but now my revenge shove is next to useless. Why? Because everyone damn player I come across dashes after being hit by a shove in revenge mode to avoid falling down and it's so damn frustrating.

Lawbringer has been plagued with bugs since release and I've tried my best to bring them to light, but to no avail. I think it's time to give up :(

player vs AI duels been bugged from release, 4 months now. if you turn off matchmaker no rewards

lordFRZA
05-16-2017, 11:27 PM
My gear is all messed up. Whereis my throw distance and sprint speed?!?

Justdawg08
05-17-2017, 01:11 AM
A Reservist trophy.... *sigh* you incompetent idiots.

Azarquiel
05-17-2017, 01:47 AM
It has been at least 3 weeks not to open the game, waiting for an update or a good solution ... And now, you give that? 3 disconnect in a row, even worse waiting times and above of everything, 2 new players of which you can not even see how are their moves.

Kberg00
05-18-2017, 02:42 PM
Hey im playing on a ultrawide screen, and this game looks so good with it, the only thing that bothers me is that when im not "in game" like in the menu i get blackbars.
Would be great if u would considering fixing this sometime :)

Kind regard Kberg

MaTriXMan5on
05-18-2017, 03:41 PM
I CANT PLAY!
TODAY I JOIN TO GAME, AND WHAT I SEE!?
My always gree NAT - UNKNOW?!?!?!?
RLY!?!??! UBI WTF!?!??!:мад:
SO... I HAVE SEASON PASS, AND I CANT PLAY!?!?!?!
RLY UBI WTF!!!
http://s019.radikal.ru/i634/1705/06/b91c4e6a7473.png (http://radikal.ru)

Datravan
05-18-2017, 03:48 PM
At least change your emblem before posting a screencap on the forum.

TL_Txorimalo
05-18-2017, 03:51 PM
I CANT PLAY!
TODAY I JOIN TO GAME, AND WHAT I SEE!?
My always gree NAT - UNKNOW?!?!?!?
RLY!?!??! UBI WTF!?!??!:мад:
SO... I HAVE SEASON PASS, AND I CANT PLAY!?!?!?!
RLY UBI WTF!!!
http://s019.radikal.ru/i634/1705/06/b91c4e6a7473.png (http://radikal.ru)

Same here. I just logged in and I get Unknown NAT.
I reseted my router, opened all the ports again and re-launched the game 10 times and no changes...

It must have been something with the scheduled maintenance they did a while ago because it was working for me without problems before the patch.

BjornVonEverec
05-18-2017, 04:04 PM
Same here. I just logged in and I get Unknown NAT.
I reseted my router, opened all the ports again and re-launched the game 10 times and no changes...

It must have been something with the scheduled maintenance they did a while ago because it was working for me without problems before the patch.

Same for me... i've decided to buy season pass the day before the new fighters were released because of the hype, but i hesitated a lot just for these kind of things.. awsome game, with incredible mistakes, disconnections that make gameplay exasperating too many times because you just dont want to change P2P, maps not listed, orders not doable, and now UNKNOW NAT that makes impossible to even play... So what? Are you going to give a compensation of 3 days of champion status for this?? I dont want that.. i want to be able to play when i've got the time for that, i've already champ stat. ¬¬

Unregistered Legend
05-18-2017, 08:42 PM
This character is way to overpowered to be used in for honor, it's ******** how he can drain u out of stamina and keep u out of stamina, his unblockable parry time is way too hard to get the timing, and he can knock you down without u even being out of stamina which is complete ******** please fix this

crazyahole
05-19-2017, 04:48 AM
I'm sorry Ubisoft, I've withheld any derogatory comments I've had concerning For Honor, but I just can't ****ing take it anymore. The centurion is literally my boiling point. E-F-F You - I mean really?!!!!! So, i am not the richest guy in the world, but I do my fair share of buying **** from this game ... probably around 150 a month...but I didn't buy the season pass, and that is okay with me. Since I played the centurion on my friends system, I realized then the centurion will inevitably be needing to be nerf'd. WTF?!!!! You made a player that can zap your stamina by grabbing you?!!! All he has to do is grab you once, and you are ****ed!!! ****ing Really!!!! **** you Ubisoft. **** You Puck and the Wolf Pack, **** all of you. I'm tired of giving a **** load of my money and time to this game, and getting ****ed for it. First, I can't play because of connection issues on YOUR end, now it's unplayable because the centurion is untouchable bc all he has to do is ****ing GRAB YOU ONCE, and game over. AND it's not like I can't afford to get the pass and pick the centurion, I simply don't want to because, WHERE IS THE FUN IN WINNING BY BEING A CHEAP BITC W/OUT ANY VIABLE COMPETITION - only trepidatious deuschbags and kids want to win with no competition. So **** YOU UBISOFT and For HONor, you won't get another red cent from me, unless yoiu fix this centurion ****, and give me some free **** for ****ing with my patience.

P.S. This is not a joke, even though it has thick sarcastic overtones.

Sekiro...
05-20-2017, 09:16 PM
Maybe the entire team shouldn't be so tightly clustered? Just a thought. Arrow storm and fire bomb wrecks unaware teams as well.

yes, they are exactly the same... r u blind or dumb?

okaboy
05-24-2017, 02:22 PM
At least change your emblem before posting a screencap on the forum.

Why? That symbol was used by Marilyn Manson in Antichrist Superstar . His forum's avatar is another symbol of Marilyn Manson and his/her name is Matrix_Manson. \oo/
The emblem is consistent with everything else.

BTW, Matrix_Manson, good point ;)

GermyGilburd
05-25-2017, 08:43 AM
http://healthcareschat.com/enduro-force/

Enduro Force boost the nitric oxide in your body to enhance your muscle ability. Now, your muscles can move more freely. And, the recovery time will shorten. So, this means you’ll be able to work out harder and longer every day. With recommended use, your stamina will be unbelievable. You can outlast every other guy in the weight room. Then, you’ll be able to get those gains. And, your dream body can become reality. This supplement is made from a proprietary blend of energy-boosting ingredients. But, this formula won’t be available for long. So, order your first supply now while you can!
http://healthcareschat.com/enduro-force/

Pan-Shmal
05-25-2017, 07:42 PM
Who has thought of making a centurion so strong, this is a complete disbalance
It's impossible to dodge to the left and right for him to auto-turn, he grabs you and rattles, and you have nothing to do, and at the moment of rage he vomitly pierces you and pushes him to the ground he must be lowered by a bolt, otherwise the game will turn into players from some Romans , If in the detachment there are more than 2 centurions this crash. Centurion mistakes do not forgive if he caught you then you can go to drink coffee.
I really liked the game when I started to play but after the addition of new characters, it began to resemble Mortal Kombat
It is very unfortunate that Yubisoft does not see this as a problem and in every possible way closes this frenzy of the eye
The game is very good fighting technique, but do not turn it into a Mortal Kombat I very much ask you to play an analysis, play it yourself and you'll see that the centuria needs to be corrected.

Think it over !!!
I do not know English translated it through an interpreter. :Сумасшедший::Сумасшедший::Сумасшедший:

Кто додумался сделать центуриона таким сильным, это полный дизбаланс
увернуться невозможно в лево и в право у него авто разворот, он тебя хватает и трепает, а ты нечего не можешь сделать, и в момент ярости он всеровно тебя пронзает и валит на землю его нужно опускать по болансу иначи игра превратится в игроков из одних римлян, если в отряде больше 2 центурионов это крах. Центурион ошибок не прощает если он тебя поймал то все можешь идти пить кофе.
Мне очень понравилась игра когда я начал играть но после добовления новых персонажей она стала напоминать Mortal Комбат
Очень жаль что Юбисофт не видят в этом проблемы и всячески закрывают на это безумство глаза
В игре очень хорошая техника боя, но не превращайте ее в Mortal Комбат я вас очень прошу проведите анализ поиграйте сами и вы увидите что центуриоа нужно исправлять.

Одумайтесь!!!
Английского не знаю перевел все через переводчик. :Сумасшедший::Сумасшедший::Сумасшедший:

Pan-Shmal
05-25-2017, 07:50 PM
I play on the gamepad, and when I fight with the enemy my sight switches to the enemy who stands further or somewhere near and because of this I often die when the right stick is led to the left or right to make the block at that moment switch to the enemy who is fighting With my ally, it's very uncomfortable, instead of repelling an attack, I'm getting damage. :mad:

SenpaiDeadshot
05-25-2017, 08:12 PM
Completely FORGET new content and all this nerfing rubbish for now. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES IVE BEEN THROWN OUT OF A GAME BECAUSE OF SERVERS ALONG WITH MANY OTHER PEOPLE. This has happened over 12 times today whilst playing this is MADNESS. These are the worst servers I have ever played on.

Carsonlist
05-26-2017, 04:58 AM
Please fix double teaming and make it to we're people can't spam square ar x it's so annoying and I'm thinking about quitting for honor I get so annoyed

illusion856
05-27-2017, 06:34 AM
Please fix double teaming and make it to we're people can't spam square ar x it's so annoying and I'm thinking about quitting for honor I get so annoyed

Agrees, constantly in the game 4 vs4 or 2vs2 jumps the sight
Fix, please

illusion856
05-27-2017, 06:37 AM
And just think about lowering the centurion. With him it was not sporting to play
And yet the centurion does not have anger, if he started an attack, why not?
Why is there so much privilege for him?

Unregistered
05-28-2017, 10:02 AM
Thanks for ****ing up for Honor the two new characters are op'd and need to be nerfed super guard break
everyone trolls with them you guys seriously ****ed up the shinobi can guard break from 30ft away and the centurion can guard break all you stamina away and then powerhouse you to death you guys need to fix this monumental error

Unregistered
05-28-2017, 10:28 AM
Thanks for screwing up for Honor the two new characters are op'd and need to be nerfed super guard break
everyone trolls with them you guys seriously screwed up the shinobi can guard break from 30ft away and the centurion can guard break all you stamina away and then powerhouse you to death you guys need to fix this monumental error. Is that constructive enough for you

Brainzalad1990
05-28-2017, 05:50 PM
Thanks for screwing up for Honor! the two new characters are op'd and need to be nerfed. I mean two characters soley based around super guard breaks. SERIOUSLY!!!!!! Everyone trolls with them you guys seriously screwed up. The shinobi can guard break from 30ft away you might as well made an aborigine with a boomerang and the centurion can guard break all your stamina away and then powerhouse you to death. You guys need to fix this monumental error. Is that constructive enough for you