PDA

View Full Version : Raider is about to get even more Dirteh!!!

razabak10mm
05-11-2017, 06:54 PM
Woo Hooo!! Those buffs sounds pretty good to me.

The forecast is in and it's about to rain Axe Humps and salt.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0p83F7NU6mI

DragginBaIIz
05-11-2017, 07:43 PM
Care to elaborate? I missed the livestream and i wanna know what they did to my main.

razabak10mm
05-11-2017, 07:59 PM
Here's a copy/paste from Candles synopsis of the live stream (thanks again bro). All credit goes to him.

RAIDER! Gave the ability to cancel any heavy attack into stunning tap. Stunning tap can now chain into moves. Zone attack feint bug fixed. They are improving his throws. Stampede charge drains enemy stamina while you are throwing and does not regen before the end of the move. Reduced stampede charge stam cost to 40. Raider recovers faster after the stampede charge and there is damage to the knee hit. So you are going to get more damage after that both in the knee and damage. Stamina pool increased to 130 up from 120. Rebalancing on damage, chop and poke second light increased, light finisher damage increased, winding slash light attack damage also increased. All are now 15.

CandleInTheDark
05-11-2017, 08:14 PM
The patch notes are more in depth so here they are.

RAIDER

Stunning Tap Mix Ups

All Heavy attack startups can be cancelled into Stunning Tap.
Raider Fury and Zone Attack startups can be cancelled into Stunning Tap.
Stunning Tap can chain into Raider Fury.
Stunning Tap can chain on Miss Recovery.
Animation transition improvements to accommodate new mix ups.

Zone Attack

[Bug Fix] Zone Attack can’t be feinted if performed Out of Guard mode.

Stampede Charge

Stamina cost reduced to 40 (from 60).
Target’s stamina drains while being carried by the Raider:
Minimum loss = 36 stamina points.
Maximum loss = 66 stamina points.
Target’s stamina regeneration cooldown increased to 2.7 seconds (from 1.8) after completion of the attack.
[Bug Fix] Target no longer regenerates stamina while being carried by the Raider.

Stampede Charge into Wall

Recovery after Knee can flow into attacks 100ms earlier.
Knee damage increased to 15 (from 0).
[Bug Fix] Victim’s stamina regenerate after the entire attack is over, not before.

Throw Back

[Bug Fix] Target starts regenerating stamina after the throw is over, not before.

Damage

Chop and Poke second Light attack damage increased to 15 (from 10).
Chop and Poke Light finisher damage increased to 15 (from 12).
Winding Slashes Light attack damage increased to 15 (from 10).

Stamina

Raider’s stamina pool increased to 130 (from 120).

Developer comments: Raiders already had some mix up opportunities with the ability to cancel Heavy openers with Stunning Tap, and the ability to use Raider’s Fury inside chains. In order to buff Raiders and make them more fun to play, we’re improving their mix ups by allowing them to cancel any Heavy attack, Raider’s Fury, and Zone Attack into Stunning Tap. It will make the guessing game on Raider offense harder for the opponent.

Raider is a good grabber but his Guard Break throw game was a bit lacking in 1v1 situations. So we are improving his different throws. For instance, Stampede Charge now drains enemy stamina while the Raider is running. We’re also making sure the enemy’s stamina doesn’t start regenerating until the move is over. This should make the throws stronger overall, and allow the Raider to play more with enemies’ stamina. Another thing we’ve done to make Stampede Charge stronger is to add damage to the Knee after Stampede into Wall. All of these changes should reinforce the decision making around Stampede Charge based on situational awareness: with a wall nearby, Stampede into Wall will cause more damage on the target, if not, you can still get a big stamina drain out of it.

UbiNoty
05-12-2017, 12:00 AM
Candle basically gave you the low down. If you just want to get your weekly fix of Roman and Damien's faces though - here's the VOD (https://www.twitch.tv/videos/141779017) :D

CandleInTheDark
05-12-2017, 12:09 AM
Candle basically gave you the low down. If you just want to get your weekly fix of Roman and Damien's faces though - here's the VOD (https://www.twitch.tv/videos/141779017) :D

Yes, apparently Damien is especially handsome according to the one Q&A question I wasn't sure if I should write down >.> lol. If people need to know how he does it, apparently it is chlorophyll in his water.