PDA

View Full Version : stuck at sword (aprox 33%)

XyZspineZyX
12-12-2003, 04:55 AM
I just can't figure out how to get the new sword. I've puched the block down already and have determined from other posts that I need to get the sword to continue, any help would be great. Oh, I'm playing the PS2 version if that makes any difference, thanks.

XyZspineZyX
12-12-2003, 04:55 AM
I just can't figure out how to get the new sword. I've puched the block down already and have determined from other posts that I need to get the sword to continue, any help would be great. Oh, I'm playing the PS2 version if that makes any difference, thanks.

XyZspineZyX
12-12-2003, 05:44 AM
Punched the block? Not sure if I understand. Are you on the platform overlooking the room with the sword just out of reach, or somewhere else?

XyZspineZyX
12-12-2003, 05:47 AM
sorry, I meant pushed.
I'm on the main floor, drained the water, opened the door for the stone block or box or whatever, and I can't figure out how to get up to the balcony where the sword is.
hope that halps, thanks again

XyZspineZyX
12-12-2003, 06:01 AM
Yeah, that makes it much more clear! /i/smilies/16x16_woman-very-happy.gif

Okay, there is a bit of walking and climbing before you get to the sword. Push the block through the little door. Then go back to the main room (the one with the little waterfall) and the block should be somewhere around there. Push the block over the little waterfall. Walk over to the block and push it up against the wall with the ladder that was just out of reach. Now that ladder will be within your reach. After you climb up the ladder, you'll need to use the ledges to scale and climb against the wall. Using these ledges, you'll climb into the adjacent room, at which point I believe there is a bit of swinging on poles. You need to make your way to the top of that room.

I believe that you will then be able to go through a doorway which will lead you out onto a balcony above the room with the now drained water. There is a cabinet against the wall, which you will need to push toward the end of the balcony, under the pole. Climb the cabinet and then you will be able to reach the pole. I think that you swing from there onto the ledge in the center of the room which holds the new sword.

I hope this helps. There may be a few holes or inaccuracies in my description, and if so I apologize. I don't have a save there anymore to go back and check for exact details, but I think you should be able to get there now. If not, post again and tell me where you are stuck and I will try to help out. /i/smilies/16x16_woman-happy.gif

XyZspineZyX
12-12-2003, 06:14 AM
Thanks very much
that was exactly what I needed.

M@

XyZspineZyX
12-12-2003, 06:37 AM
No problem! Glad I was able to help! /i/smilies/16x16_woman-happy.gif

Have fun with the rest of the game! /i/smilies/16x16_woman-very-happy.gif