PDA

View Full Version : who else is smiling ear to ear

Ex__Machina
05-11-2017, 02:27 AM
That the centurian executes/emotes are, by a significant margin, better than every other in the game. I can't wait till this weekend!

Alustar.
05-11-2017, 02:38 AM
Agreed. There are a few shinobi executed I really enjoy as well, but every Cent ex I saw I felt that much more jealous...

UbiNoty
05-11-2017, 02:57 AM
http://i.imgur.com/8MDkj8G.png

Grinzzer62
05-11-2017, 03:17 AM
The first one slicing both knees and then threw the throat is my favorite.

Ex__Machina
05-11-2017, 03:33 AM
The first one slicing both knees and then threw the throat is my favorite.

yeah i that one is cool. shinobi has one similar. i really like the one where he's asking "thumbs up or thumbs down" and the dude is like thumbs up thumbs up, then the centurian chops his arm off then stabs him through the throat for good measure.

mostly cuz it's unique to this character arche type

Karma_Ghost
05-11-2017, 06:02 AM
I can't wait till this weekend!

What happens on the weekend? Season 2 starts on Tuesday.

VampireSamurai
05-11-2017, 06:05 AM

We can dream can't we ;-;

Ex__Machina
05-11-2017, 06:08 AM

don't gold members have access to heroes early?

pancakerz
05-11-2017, 06:37 AM
I've been really hyped for Shinobi, but am pretty disappointed with his emotes to be honest.
Compared to Orochi's "come at me bro" and mic drop, these new ones barely stack up.

edit: @Ex__Machina: season pass/gold members get them on the 16th. Everyone else gets them on the 23rd.

Maxime_Qc-
05-11-2017, 06:51 AM
centurion and shinobi will have mythical suit and ornament right when they came out too right ?.. i would love to see how they look like !!..

got 30k steel ready for them ... and still saving some more everyday !!!

Maxime_Qc-
05-11-2017, 06:52 AM
I've been really hyped for Shinobi, but am pretty disappointed with his emotes to be honest.
Compared to Orochi's "come at me bro" and mic drop, these new ones barely stack up.

edit: @Ex__Machina: season pass/gold members get them on the 16th. Everyone else gets them on the 23rd.

i agree with that .. disapoint too at his emote...

but some of the exectuion fkn ROCK !! ^^

TwinStiletto
05-11-2017, 08:20 AM
I'm liking how the Centurion is looking.

Rithuamh
05-11-2017, 09:15 AM
How the hell can you guys be excited? High end executions are 7,000 steel & the new characters are both 15,000 a piece. If you got two alternate executions for just one that's ****ing 39,000 steel! Have fun acquiring the new gear rating when your more broke than the most generic depiction of a hobo! That isn't even including the cost of an ornament or alternative emotes and a effect.

PLUS, anyone who doesn't have the season pass gets the class 7 days after they are good to go (I think they hit 16th for pass people and 23rd for everyone else)!

Am I the only one who thinks this is kinda degenerate behavior and sets a really nasty percedent for future content? I can perfectly envision it now. "New ornament, only 100,000 steel!"

Egotistic_Ez
05-11-2017, 10:28 AM
How the hell can you guys be excited? High end executions are 7,000 steel & the new characters are both 15,000 a piece. If you got two alternate executions for just one that's ****ing 39,000 steel! Have fun acquiring the new gear rating when your more broke than the most generic depiction of a hobo! That isn't even including the cost of an ornament or alternative emotes and a effect.

Well I only have two mains so I guess some people might be worse off, but I'm sitting on 70k steel and 20ish crates so not really an issue.

vgrimr_J
05-11-2017, 10:36 AM
I hate to be THAT guy but i have a bad feeling about season 2 start. those error codes are rising. 137 has burned in to my eyeballs

CoyoteXStarrk
05-11-2017, 10:48 AM
I physically NEED the Centurian.

I need to be able to get people mad as hell with him. I cannot wait for the rage messages :)

Maxime_Qc-
05-11-2017, 02:33 PM

PLUS, anyone who doesn't have the season pass gets the class 7 days after they are good to go (I think they hit 16th for pass people and 23rd for everyone else)!

Am I the only one who thinks this is kinda degenerate behavior and sets a really nasty percedent for future content? I can perfectly envision it now. "New ornament, only 100,000 steel!"

if you got the money to buy a ps4 and for honor .. you should be able to by a 25 $ psn card and voila you got everything you need ... (btw season pas make you save lot of steel) AND I DID SAVE 30K STEEL only by playing one week and doing all my contract !! soooo...

Maxime_Qc-
05-11-2017, 02:34 PM
I physically NEED the Centurian.

I need to be able to get people mad as hell with him. I cannot wait for the rage messages :)

if you really wanna make people rage you gotta play assassin's man ... everyone hating on assassin's ... i can allready bet that may 16 more than 10 thread will open here just asking to nerf shinobi !

IMMA_MAILGEYMER
05-11-2017, 04:34 PM
Half of Centurion emotes makes him look like a clown. Peacekeeper has a similar one, but its ONE, not half. Executions are awesome.

Rithuamh
05-11-2017, 05:09 PM
if you got the money to buy a ps4 and for honor .. you should be able to by a 25 $ psn card and voila you got everything you need ... (btw season pas make you save lot of steel) AND I DID SAVE 30K STEEL only by playing one week and doing all my contract !! soooo...

I don't mean to offend or be reductive, but that sounds like you hard core no lifed this game to get that much in just one week. And it's not about the price, it's about the principle of the situation and precedence it sets.

Rithuamh
05-11-2017, 08:25 PM
no it about you complaining about nonsensical stuff that doesn't matter. the simple truth is, you're salty about it. you dont have the steel saved for whatever reasons there are. and now you want all the new shiny stuff for free... without having a season pass. Good Luck to you bruh *thumbs up, thumbs down, thumbs up, THUMBS DOWN*
I have the steel to get the new characters, so no. The truth is not that I am "salty". And I never said I wanted it for free. You wanna find the part where I say it should be free? Or do you want to stop putting words into my mouth? I am saying the price is inflated. They're 30x more exspensive than anyone in the base set. Why? Just to make the people who got the season pass feel like they didn't waste their money? That isn't a valid reason at all. Especially when you think that if they didn't offer a season pass the new content would be available to everyone for a much lower price.

I still think these new high prices are meant to encourage steel packs too. Wasn't this content supposed to bring people back? How? If people dropped the game they won't have the steel for it. Have fun trying to get it too, cause you can bet connections are gonna go down the drain when these guys hit. Again, both of these things push for the purchase of a steel pack.

Hillbill79
05-11-2017, 08:29 PM
No, the new content wasn't supposed to bring people back.

It was planned and designed before the game was even released.

Ubi do this with all games... release the game, then add new stuff 3 times over the first year. Its their business model. That DLC normally costs real world money though... they are letting the none season pass holders off lightly on this one.

Wasn't this content supposed to bring people back? How? If people dropped the game they won't have the steel for it. Have fun trying to get it too, cause you can bet connections are gonna go down the drain when these guys hit. Again, both of these things push for the purchase of a steel pack.

Rithuamh
05-11-2017, 08:38 PM
No, the new content wasn't supposed to bring people back.

It was planned and designed before the game was even released.

Ubi do this with all games... release the game, then add new stuff 3 times over the first year. Its their business model.
That's not what I meant. I know the content was planned before the game released. I am saying that new characters and maps is a chance to bring people back. Reinvigorate the community. It won't do that if people who come back without much resources (steel) are immediatly confronted by a 15,000 price tag. Even if they can just drop cash, in their position I would be like "So that's how it is, huh? Have fun not getting any of my money now"

Hillbill79
05-11-2017, 08:41 PM
To be fair mate, you're the only one who seems to have an issue with being able to buy it with steel, and not needing to pay cash.

That's not what I meant. I know the content was planned before the game released. I am saying that new characters and maps is a chance to bring people back. Reinvigorate the community. It won't do that if people who come back without much resources (steel) are immediatly confronted by a 15,000 price tag. Even if they can just drop cash, in their position I would be like "So that's how it is, huh? Have fun not getting any of my money now"

Rithuamh
05-11-2017, 08:54 PM
To be fair mate, you're the only one who seems to have an issue with being able to buy it with steel, and not needing to pay cash.
That's because I steadfastly refuse to support fee to pay elements in games. And again, I can afford the new classes. My issue with this stuff doesn't stem from me being impoverished, but because I think this system is wrong.

Hillbill79
05-11-2017, 09:03 PM
You're misunderstanding me.

I never said you couldn't afford the steel, I said you had a problem with having to pay steel.

If this was like any of the other Ubisoft games I've played... the 2 new guys would have cost you 12 without a season pass, as all their DLC seems to cost that.. There wouldn't have been an option to buy with steel.

Would you rather pay 12?

That's because I steadfastly refuse to support fee to pay elements in games. And again, I can afford the new classes. My issue with this stuff doesn't stem from me being impoverished, but because I think this system is wrong.

pancakerz
05-11-2017, 10:37 PM

I've been saving up my steel pretty much since day 1 (save for recruitment costs and an emote or two) in preparation. Jokes on you for not thinking ahead.
Currently sitting on ~75k steel.

And your point kind of doesn't work considering the new heroes are basically DLC that we can acquire for free, not the other way around (a free thing that we can buy for microtransactions). I was prepared for them to cost much more than 15k.

UbiNoty
05-11-2017, 11:37 PM
don't gold members have access to heroes early?

Gold/season pass = 16th
Non-season pass = 23rd