PDA

View Full Version : Remove the Captains from skirmish Ubisoft

Dakaal
05-11-2017, 12:41 AM
Ubisoft Please Remove the captains from Skirmish they are pointless and they ruin the game, they GB every time you fight with some, they do a lot of DMG, i almost punch my monitor trying to kill someone and a captain GB in the middle of the animation and got killed by someone from behind, why they are there anyway?! for points?!

kweassa1917
05-11-2017, 01:02 AM
...just out of curiosity, why don't you kill the caps first... or not fight where the cap is if they are so problematic?

CHawkins27
05-11-2017, 01:50 AM
I can back this. Or at least put them in random spots like each spawn point that no one goes to instead of dead in the center of the maps where most of the fighting happens. They're only good for a couple extra points so if you want them that bad you can go to where they are.

Alustar.
05-11-2017, 02:45 AM
Wow, so just FYI skirmish isn't just a "hapless ram fest of players to lob bodies Willy nilly till the horn sounds off"
It's a fight to make the enemy team break. If the captains are killing you you failed in your first goal in a skirmish map: clear captains to pad the score and secure a lead.
That's actually why they are there to help divert players from just simply trying to smash against an enemy team.
instead of blaming the game most simplistic and easy to beat AI, why not adapt some situational awareness and pay attention to your surroundings.