PDA

View Full Version : Controller bug still not patched.

SoCanadian
05-11-2017, 12:10 AM
I'm not sure how long it has been but for me, 2 days have passed without this controller bug being fixed where the controller isn't usable. I tried going to support and nothing worked they told me to wait for the bug fix that hasn't happened. I cannot play if your game is not letting me use my controller because this game is very hard to re-learn the controls on. Please put this as a high priority bug fix because as a fan with 100+ hours on this game I'm having breakdowns not being able to play. Lol not really but, I really want to play keep playing this game but I cant.

UbiNoty
05-11-2017, 12:18 AM
Unfortunately if support said that they're waiting on a fix there's probably not too much we can do to help you right now. The devs/engineers are working as fast as they can to address all the different bugs and issues, so hopefully it won't be too long.
Just out of curiosity, what controller are you using?

SoCanadian
05-11-2017, 12:56 AM
Unfortunately if support said that they're waiting on a fix there's probably not too much we can do to help you right now. The devs/engineers are working as fast as they can to address all the different bugs and issues, so hopefully it won't be too long.
Just out of curiosity, what controller are you using?

I use 2 controllers that both work in every other game on my pc one is a afterglow xbox1 controller and the other is the razer wildcat xbox1 controller
EDIT : I used a third controller : Xbox360 controller for windows is the name and it still doesnt work. FIx this please!

B1inker_F1uid
05-11-2017, 03:54 AM
I just logged on to post here and hopefully get more people to see it.

I have the same problem with a wired xbox 360 controller.

I want this game to work so badly because of it's innovative fighting system, but if we can't play it this is a waste of money ubisoft! I really want to be able to recommend this game to friends, but I can't when everytime I log in there's another disappointment. Get it together.