PDA

View Full Version : Please add thunder FX to the samurai faction and this is why..

ValdyKawaii
05-10-2017, 10:11 PM
I need this in my life for my Nobubu

http://i.imgur.com/Vbtp6GW.jpg

Tobias96716
05-10-2017, 10:36 PM
To bad the character in the pic is Chinese....from the movie Big Trouble in Little China.....

Now....I am tired of the lame effects that samurai are getting....I can see Cherry Blossom....but Butterfly...come on....how about a Water or Spirit emote for Samurai? A spirit animal perhaps? Something that can be beautiful yet tuff at the same time.....

Pope138
05-10-2017, 10:44 PM
"Take it from the old Porkchop Express, that dude is Chinese..."

UbiNoty
05-10-2017, 11:50 PM
I'm actually really surprised that this isn't an effect yet - seen and noted for the team!

Pillow_Hands
05-10-2017, 11:58 PM
Yeah, sure. Take Vikings only cool effect. lol

razabak10mm
05-11-2017, 12:01 AM
Sorry. Vikings get lighting effects. Which is appropriate. You get umm, flowers. Also appropriate. Sooo, Grats?? I spose you weebs will want epic beards next?

If you think you can hack it you can always switch over to the Viking side. We have mead (and all your wenches).

Dirteh Raider for life.

ValdyKawaii
05-11-2017, 03:33 AM
I know the dude is from big trouble in little china (one of my fav movies). Thunder is indeed a cool fx and this game needs more nobubu mains. I promise you this will go along way and thank you @ubinoty.

Egotistic_Ez
05-11-2017, 04:27 AM
Eh, the lightning effects are crap. I don't even see many people use them anymore (though pretty much every berserker main has the ornament from that outfit).

And the butterflies actually make more sense than the other fly effects given the symbolism and the fact that, iirc, Japan has a breed of carnivorous butterfly.