PDA

View Full Version : Next Warrior's Den?

thornh
05-10-2017, 08:56 PM
I didn't pay attention last week. Is there a Warrior's Den scheduled for Thursday 11May17 at 12pm EDT? I wasn't sure if it was being moved to Monday 15May17 and being combined with the Season 2 live stream event. Just trying to plan my day at work tomorrow!:D

CandleInTheDark
05-10-2017, 09:02 PM
On the last den they said next week they would go over release notes, a lot of them, for season 2. To me that implies there is one tomorrow though I did wonder the same you did so a matter of looking in around the regular time (midday eastern) and seeing.

xSkeletalx
05-10-2017, 09:38 PM
Candle, assuming there is one tomorrow, can we expect to see a text breakdown thread when it happens/ends? I'm at work during the time periods that the livestreams happen, and while I do not wish to impose, your text record threads are incredibly appreciated (by more than just myself, I'm sure).

CandleInTheDark
05-10-2017, 10:24 PM
Candle, assuming there is one tomorrow, can we expect to see a text breakdown thread when it happens/ends? I'm at work during the time periods that the livestreams happen, and while I do not wish to impose, your text record threads are incredibly appreciated (by more than just myself, I'm sure).

If it's on, I'll be watching it so I will get it done. I don't live alone so what time exactly very much depends on when people want food (it's 5pm when it starts where I am), so whether it goes up as it is being streamed which I have managed the last few weeks, is half up and I stop updating half hour or so, or goes up a little after is dependant on that.

bmason1000
05-10-2017, 10:24 PM

100% appreciate. I'm also at work during the streams and trying to piece it together from a hundred threads is nearly impossible.

FredEx919
05-10-2017, 10:28 PM
Warrior's Den is still on for tomorrow at 12PM ET. See you all there!

Lyskir
05-10-2017, 11:03 PM
What time is it in germany? I Always have problems with that timezone thingy :<

CandleInTheDark
05-10-2017, 11:07 PM
What time is it in germany? I Always have problems with that timezone thingy :<

If your clocks move forward when Britain's do for summer then you will be one hour ahead of me in the UK, so 6pm.

Lyskir
05-10-2017, 11:08 PM
If your clocks move forward when Britain's do for summer then you will be one hour ahead of me in the UK, so 6pm.

ah thx :3