PDA

View Full Version : New heroes no show

ScatmanJJ
05-09-2017, 03:46 PM
Firstly apologizes if this has already been asked.

Where are the new heroes?

As a session pass holder (Yes, I know, don't laugh, I did buy a session pass) we are meant to get 7 days early access to the new heroes, but where are they?

CandleInTheDark
05-09-2017, 03:47 PM
They have said on the last two dens, season pass holders get them week one of the new season. They haven't been keeping quiet on this, it has been quite well known for a while now.

ScatmanJJ
05-09-2017, 04:08 PM
New session starts on the 16th May and non session pass holders don't get to play new heroes until the 23rd May.
As for the Den, I don't use or read twitter, but thanks for a quick reply.

LastManGunning
05-09-2017, 04:19 PM

As a session pass holder (Yes, I know, don't laugh, I did buy a session pass) we are meant to get 7 days early access to the new heroes, but where are they?

you will get early access to new heroes on May 16th ...i think....i dont remember exactly. that's a week before the official release.

EDIT: oh you found out...cool

kanuzira
05-09-2017, 04:34 PM

As been stated on the warriors den, on the 16th the heroes will be released. Gameplay of the heroes with youtubers will be broadcasted on the 15th. On the 23rd the heroes will be accessible for everyone. The heroes can be tested but not played in an online match, only after you bought them you will be able to use them.