PDA

View Full Version : Dashes everywhere....

JohnWick87
05-09-2017, 02:40 PM
Seriously . All Dashmoves should be taken out of the game ( i know thats not possible) I Play Warden myself and try not to abuse it ( only when i face an enemy doing this....) I like him,because of his looks, weapon and heavy/Light attacks ! But the Dash... is annoying as hell.

Not only his . Warlord/Lawbringer/Valkyr/Conqueror. All those dashes should have a cooldowntimer or such stuff !!! You shouldnt have to try dodge 4-5 Pushes in a row. Or Push cancel into guardbreak.

That takes much fun from the game. What are the plans for this moves in the future or is it really like it should be ?? I dont think so. There are some things , that shouldndt be that strong . Zoneattacks with flickering . Rangefeats that instant kill you or a teammate throws bombs into you and kills you. wtf Bows Javelins Kunais.... stupidly strong for no skill needed. =(

Or at least add harder bots. lvl 4/5 and raise the reward for Botmatches.

I REALLY LOVE THE GAME ! But i hope you make that one big step towards the right direction by bringing the fighting mechanic in the right place and form.

TheLastPandaa
05-09-2017, 02:50 PM
If your oponent start to dash you around try to GB him. He will stop doing it inmediately. Also try: heavy>feint>GB. Simple, easy to pull, and efective vs most dash spammers.

Edit to add:
I readed you again and i might had undertand you wrong. I think you are talking about side dodge, are you?
If, in the other hand you are talking about moves like conqs SB (for example) you just have to side step and gb or side step and light atack to punish. If that doesnt work you can interrupt the animation with a Wardens ZA after the conq dodge just b4 he uses his SB. A light also work, but as everything in this game, it depends on the situation.

Antonioj26
05-09-2017, 02:51 PM
Seriously . All Dashmoves should be taken out of the game ( i know thats not possible) I Play Warden myself and try not to abuse it ( only when i face an enemy doing this....) I like him,because of his looks, weapon and heavy/Light attacks ! But the Dash... is annoying as hell.

Not only his . Warlord/Lawbringer/Valkyr/Conqueror. All those dashes should have a cooldowntimer or such stuff !!! You shouldnt have to try dodge 4-5 Pushes in a row. Or Push cancel into guardbreak.

That takes much fun from the game. What are the plans for this moves in the future or is it really like it should be ?? I dont think so. There are some things , that shouldndt be that strong . Zoneattacks with flickering . Rangefeats that instant kill you or a teammate throws bombs into you and kills you. wtf Bows Javelins Kunais.... stupidly strong for no skill needed. =(

I REALLY LOVE THE GAME ! But i hope you make that one big step towards the right direction by bringing the fighting mechanic in the right place and form.

Fun is subjective and not an argument. They've already said they don't want cool downs so that's not going to happen and everything you listed Can because dodged and or punished. if people are spamming it it makes it easier to punish as they are all reactable . if people are spamming in a Mexican even easier as they are all react the mall

JohnWick87
05-09-2017, 02:57 PM
If your oponent start to dash you around try to GB him. He will stop doing it inmediately. Also try: heavy>feint>GB. Simple, easy to pull, and efective vs most dash spammers.

Edit to add:
I readed you again and i might had undertand you wrong. I think you are talking about side dodge, are you?

Problem is, sometimes when you **** up the first dodge you cant dodge the next 3 dashes. I know im not a super pro whatever player but im also not bad and you sometimes **** up. Amd than you shouldnt be punished to the ground for that with a abusive mechanic .

But one thing is not the problem. What annoys me is the thing , that there are many different things that Destroy a good fight :(

JohnWick87
05-09-2017, 03:05 PM
When can i exactly gb a warden middash?? not with dodgin.

Egotistic_Ez
05-09-2017, 03:08 PM
Problem is, sometimes when you **** up the first dodge you cant dodge the next 3 dashes. I know im not a super pro whatever player but im also not bad and you sometimes **** up. Amd than you shouldnt be punished to the ground for that with a abusive mechanic .

But one thing is not the problem. What annoys me is the thing , that there are many different things that Destroy a good fight :(

Just dodge them? Or block if it's an attack? Of all the issues this game has gap closers are not one of them.

LastManGunning
05-09-2017, 04:36 PM

a couple of things; it's not "dash" you have problem with...it's "shoulder bash", "shield bash" and "headbutt". those are not problems, they're just part of the gameplay. you just need to play more and watch other people fight. everything you said can be countered and punished, you just don't know how. obviously i'm not gonna spoon feed you, better you learn it from your experience than someone else telling you how to counter it. but everyone started out that way... you'll get better after you hit about 100 hrs of gameplay. maybe sooner than that. trust me.

watsonclan335u
05-09-2017, 06:59 PM
a couple of things; it's not "dash" you have problem with...it's "shoulder bash", "shield bash" and "headbutt". those are not problems, they're just part of the gameplay. you just need to play more and watch other people fight. everything you said can be countered and punished, you just don't know how. obviously i'm not gonna spoon feed you, better you learn it from your experience than someone else telling you how to counter it. but everyone started out that way... you'll get better after you hit about 100 hrs of gameplay. maybe sooner than that. trust me.

Wow the condescension is strong in this one I see....

TheLastPandaa
05-09-2017, 07:09 PM
Wow the condescension is strong in this one I see....

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/62/62d0de702d0b4bc73ad97530dee86442febfdeea0c876d906c bdbb76043018ab.jpg

Sincerity117
05-09-2017, 07:13 PM
When can i exactly gb a warden middash?? not with dodgin.

With warden the easiest thing to stop him (since if you try to side step his shoulder bash he'll most likely cancel into a gb) is light attacks. With the lawbringer, conqueror, and warlord you can side step and punish. Also, if an LB does hit you with shove and he favors the quick light after shove then side step right after you're hit with shove, but be careful because he can choose to gb you right after his shove as well. Hope this helps.

Sincerity117
05-09-2017, 07:14 PM

Why not try and help him like I did instead of talking down to him?