PDA

View Full Version : Spam threads spreading like cancer

AmericanNinja3
05-09-2017, 12:06 PM
Are there no moderators to keep this sort of thing in check. I mean I just logged on and I could start going through removing these threads. It's 2 entire pages of spam.

Elzziwelzzif
05-09-2017, 01:13 PM
Only 2.
Earlier i was on page 8 before i found a topic.

Cant they implement a system which filters topics on foreign letters/ characters to a ubi spam box (instead of the forums), and one which removes topics which have website adresses in their title.

I think it would remove 99% of the spam.
Ive seen more japanese characters today than i've seen minions in domminion (since launch).

EDG_Avocado
05-09-2017, 03:39 PM
I agree... maybe limit the people from posting if they do not own the game. Something needs to be done about this. Everytime at night spam threads like these make the game look more dead than it already is

LastManGunning
05-09-2017, 04:24 PM
can they be banned via HWID?

FredEx919
05-09-2017, 04:57 PM
We're working on improving the spam issue. For now, we try to reach it as quickly as possible. It can be a bit of a delay since we don't have 24 hr coverage, but we'll continue to work on it. Thanks for the patience. I'll try to keep you updated on the progress on this.

LastManGunning
05-09-2017, 05:04 PM
We're working on improving the spam issue. For now, we try to reach it as quickly as possible. It can be a bit of a delay since we don't have 24 hr coverage, but we'll continue to work on it. Thanks for the patience. I'll try to keep you updated on the progress on this.

aww thanks freddie. that was a very quick response. kudos.

I heard Asians love spam. :)
http://languagesoftheworld.info/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/spam_can_musubi.jpg