PDA

View Full Version : Warlords HP is simply too high

AcheesyTURTLE
05-09-2017, 07:38 AM
I really don't think I have to explain this but I will for the sake of argument. He can tank so much damage and I realize he's a heavy character but the othe heavy's can't even hold a candle to his damage potential. Don't even get me started on 4v4's with multiple warlords, plus his feats specifically raise his defense. Why? His mixups are still top tier and his attacks come out fast. Why does he require such a high hp stat if he can steamroll most opponents in 1v1? I'm open to criticism and maybe I'm just playing the wrong character (I'm rep 15 warden), and I think the game is pretty balanced at this point but warlord simply has too many options for offense and defense to be as he is.

AcheesyTURTLE
05-09-2017, 07:44 AM
Side note: I didn't mention his throw capabilities due to the fact that I believe there are too many environmental "one shot kills" for a game that is based around combat. Sure warlord, raider, and even shugoki have OP throw mechanics but as chaotic as dominion and elimination can be, there is no necessity for what I have come to call "ledging" to be a viable combat tactic.

kweassa1917
05-09-2017, 07:57 AM
How high is it compared to others?

Charmzzz
05-09-2017, 08:09 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1653146-Warlord-best-of-both-worlds

Sad thing is: WL does not get alot of hate these days, it is all concentrated on the PK. My thread concerning WL is mostly dead.

Dizzy4213
05-09-2017, 04:44 PM
How high is it compared to others?

I'll just copy and paste what I said in another thread.

Deadly: 15% damage increase
Flesh Wound: 25% damage reduction
Tough as Nails: +35HP
Auto-revive: Self-revive

All of these are passives and can be equipped at the same time. No other hero has such a good selection of feats that can all be equipped. They usually have to pick and choose. With these feats activated, Warlord now has an insane effective health pool of 233, not including self-revive.

If you factor gear into it as well, assuming the Warlord goes max defence and attack. He'll be dealing 30% more damage and take 55% less damage. I know the Warlord is supposed to be a heavy but this is too much. Fighting a 108GS Warlord is like fighting 2 heroes fused into one. Shugoki's charged heavy does 60 damage, but a Warlord will only take 27 damage. It will take 7 fully charged attacks to kill him.

Felis_Menari
05-09-2017, 07:09 PM
I'll just copy and paste what I said in another thread.

Deadly: 15% damage increase
Flesh Wound: 25% damage reduction
Tough as Nails: +35HP
Auto-revive: Self-revive

All of these are passives and can be equipped at the same time. No other hero has such a good selection of feats that can all be equipped. They usually have to pick and choose. With these feats activated, Warlord now has an insane effective health pool of 233, not including self-revive.

If you factor gear into it as well, assuming the Warlord goes max defence and attack. He'll be dealing 30% more damage and take 55% less damage. I know the Warlord is supposed to be a heavy but this is too much. Fighting a 108GS Warlord is like fighting 2 heroes fused into one. Shugoki's charged heavy does 60 damage, but a Warlord will only take 27 damage. It will take 7 fully charged attacks to kill him.

Heh. One of (if not the) most powerful character on his own, also has quite possibly the best lineup of feats. #Balance

Netcode_err_404
05-09-2017, 07:17 PM
Its not a surprise- He is the most broken character in the game.

Also, can do the same shugoki's oni cheese, considering he has a charge on his own.

One of the 3 characters that need a serious fix.

Hopefully after beeing killed the defensive power.

J-HovTheKnolls
05-09-2017, 08:54 PM
[QUOTE=Lord-Micidial;12622730]Its not a surprise- He is the most broken character in the game.

Also, can do the same shugoki's oni cheese, considering he has a charge on his own.

How is his shield charge the same as Shugoki's CotO and the guys who can take massive damage with him are cheating cause i stopped playing him cause he would be crushed by 2 heavies from any hero.

Netcode_err_404
05-09-2017, 09:30 PM
[QUOTE=Lord-Micidial;12622730]Its not a surprise- He is the most broken character in the game.

How is his shield charge the same as Shugoki's CotO and the guys who can take massive damage with him are cheating cause i stopped playing him cause he would be crushed by 2 heavies from any hero.

Warlord charge can bring a 50/50 ( beeing charged or GB).

Hormly
05-10-2017, 12:09 AM
I have damage potential?

NOBODY TOLD ME THIS