PDA

View Full Version : What frustrates you in For Honor?

Moondyne_MC
05-08-2017, 10:31 PM
Not a thread for "this is broken" or "this character is OP" or "fix this bug", just a straight up discussion of the legit mechanics that can drive you up the wall from time to time.

For me, it's getting my GB's interrupted. I get that you're trying to help me, teammate, but if you had have just let me get my top heavy in after the GB I earned, the opponent would have died. Instead, he got revenge and killed us both. Cheers mate!

JayyRupp
05-08-2017, 10:35 PM
Not a thread for "this is broken" or "this character is OP" or "fix this bug", just a straight up discussion of the legit mechanics that can drive you up the wall from time to time.

For me, it's getting my GB's interrupted. I get that you're trying to help me, teammate, but if you had have just let me get my top heavy in after the GB I earned, the opponent would have died. Instead, he got revenge and killed us both. Cheers mate!

1. When teammates think they're helping me by running up and giving my opponent revenge.
2. Ledges and Warlord.

Divinefist4256
05-08-2017, 10:38 PM
I am often irritated by the warlords ability to basically drive you off every cliff they can find like an annoying bull. It is just annoying when you are playing a game and instead of trying to fighting you, your enemy can simply drive you off a cliff every single time, which I have seen happen way to many times.

Pope138
05-08-2017, 10:40 PM
Aside from the obvious connection issues and lack of dedicated servers...

The game seems to have longer load times than the other multiplayer games I play.
I think champion status is a racket.
Lower fps on console.

Love this game, though!

JohnWick87
05-08-2017, 11:39 PM
Community / Stupidly strong rangefeats and their massive TEAMKILL Use.... Dashes ( i play warden myself but i dont like the dash abuse ) Flickering . Zonespamming. Op characters ;P

This game made me really agressive while playing... sad for this is normally a good game. But it has many problems ;/
And no option to change the keys on my xboxcontroller for Uplay.... I keep getting targetswitch because of intense fights i accidently press down the right stick. Annoyingly stupid there (targetchange)

Trbevis
05-08-2017, 11:49 PM
Ranged attacks, nothing angers me more then having a brilliant fight and ending a long winded fight by some goon throwing a spear at me haha, And the warlord. About time he found a different game. Ledges are annoying but as long as you stay away its not too bad, except for warlord who attaches you to his shield and runs half a mile with you haha

UbiJurassic
05-09-2017, 12:41 AM
Kensei mains are the stuff of nightmares for me.

http://i.imgur.com/hKJTDbY.png

CandleInTheDark
05-09-2017, 12:50 AM

Kenseis drive me mad, even in dominion >.>

Joseph_2017
05-09-2017, 12:51 AM
Captains!

bmason1000
05-09-2017, 12:55 AM

Bruh...for real. Me too.

MumfordDaHound
05-09-2017, 12:59 AM
Joining a dominion match in progress and you're down 300-500 points... we should be able decide before hand if we want to join that match. Also, any premade grps should play other premade grps, if it's a grp of 2 or something i think that could be part of the random grouping players. The premade grps vs randoms is a joke and not compeative 8/10 times I'm guessing, waste of time. Not even close to fun either. I play for fun and that's not fun, just not competative.

Illyrian_King
05-09-2017, 01:02 AM
The massive lack in variety!

This game needs something bigger then Dominion :cool:

Hormly
05-09-2017, 01:04 AM
staring at the horn on my belt knowing theres no way to drink that sweet viking meed

xLeapingLizardx
05-09-2017, 01:05 AM
1. When people run just to run when they are the last alive in a match.
2. When people get revenge in a 1v1 fight.
3. When people emote spam/t-bag when they don't deserve to. (getting revenge in the 1v1 fight to win. Or when I almost have him dead but his teammate comes, and together, they beat me... Like how are you gonna t-bag me when you are only alive because of your teammate? lol..)

THEKITYKAT22
05-09-2017, 01:18 AM
My biggest issue is valkyrie in general I personally don't see any character "OP" but her speed and many mix ups always stop me in my tracks

RatedChaotic
05-09-2017, 01:33 AM
It wont let me type that much in the post box.

psyminion
05-09-2017, 01:52 AM
I get most frustrated when I'm playing my first PvP match of the day trying to block and parry... I feel like a toddler trying to open a pill bottle.

Alustar.
05-09-2017, 02:04 AM
The uninterruptible moves, or hyper armor. :( it's the only thing that makes me rage. I'm normally calm in a match. Get me against a good goki or zerk loose my **** worse than Cartman.

I've put the controls down for the night because of this. I'm not about to break a $60 controller. F that

Mia.Nora
05-09-2017, 02:23 AM
Power Magnet environmental kills..

Nothing as **** as being shoved in the general direction of wall spikes and your character shoving itself hard into them when it barely touches in the first place.

Second to that is beating the **** out of your opponent in 1v1, and them being rewarded with revenge for getting their *** handed to them and killing you.

Egotistic_Ez
05-09-2017, 02:27 AM
Ledges/death traps.

There are simply too many. Even the devs acknowledge this by removing half of them in duel and brawl modes. Leave in some ledges, sure, but they should be a threat if I **** up or the enemy outplays me, not just "first person to gb wins" on 50% of the map.

Soul_of_Midgard
05-09-2017, 03:44 AM
Several things just make me wonder, how dumb most of the player base is:

- after reaching 1000 points in dominion matches, i can't count how many times all my so called mates unite and try to bash a single player or bot, while the rest of our enemies regain the zones. How stupid or greedy can someone be?

- interferring in your fight, by god how i hate that sh..! - most of the time i try to play strategic, take my time and try to "read" my opponents moves. And then all of a sudden...BOOM! a mate comes rushing from behind or the side. Hits the enemy AND me just to make his execution and then run away. Worst case of all that is logically the revenge mode. F... that!

- when playing dominion, i mostly guard a zone for doubling the points per second. Then you have those wonderful mates, who hit you just because you're not running around like a brainless axe or sword swinging idiot and try to kill anything you see. Ahhh and those wonderful comments like: move your a... or are you scared noob?. Sometimes i wish one of those big mouths, could meet me in person.

And finally...those so called players who don't move from their starting position just to benefit from the game WE play.

We.the.North
05-09-2017, 04:12 AM
1. Connectivity Issues

2. Being forced to Alt Tab between every single games with a friend to chat in Uplay

3. Not being able to choose which map I want to play into and not having enough players to vote which map I want next.

4. Joining a game in progress losing by 400+ points

5. The defensive Meta and all Turtles that goes with it. Blocking already negates incoming damage, why give a bonus GB + Heavy counterattack as well ?? (I play Valkyrie)

6. A 1000 hp 1000 defense Warlord that just throws people off ledges ; way to NOT play the "art of battle" game

7. The Debuff stats I'm still unsure whether or not it shortens the length of guard break / stagger / stunned ... or if it's just bleed and feat debuffs

8. Most Ranged Feats : Javelin / Long Bow / Axe Toss / Arrow Storm / Catapult / LB Bombs are bad ... Crossbow and Kunai are fine.

9. Every single 50/50 in the game. Any "vortex" where the end result is "luck" and not "skill".

10. Having to grind several reputation level before your character can salvage the best quality gear, forcing you to play vs much greater geared players giving them an unfair advantage. Super fun fighting someone you barely hurt and then, he pops revenge in that 1v1 because you had to hit him so many times.

11. Almost every single "ornaments" in the game. They are way too big and mostly ugly. But that's my opinion.

12. Feat cooldown reduction gear being removed during season 2. I loved having the option to make a feat build. Please give us cooldown reduction gear and another piece of gear that makes you unlock feats faster. We'd then have a standard atk/def build, a revenge build and a feat build.

13. Most of the feat levels being a no brainer, some feats being clearly more popular / powerful than the other feats in the same level.

14. As a Valkyrie player, my leg sweep doing nothing at all against hyper armored targets or revenge targets ... or just not doing anything at all anyway with phantom hits. (a hits that goes through your target and should hit him, but passes right through doing nothing anyway despite him not having hyperarmor or being in revenge mode).

15. The whole Faction war. Who seriously likes deploying assets and not even seeing the meter go up 1% ?? Where is the instant gratification in that ?? Just knowing you "contributed somewhat" at the end of a round is not enough to make the whole thing fun. It's extra work with no gratification. As shown in one of the Warrior's Den, just about 50% of players deployed war assets ... that's a problem. That "gameplay" is so bad half the player base choose to completely ignore it.

My list used to be way longer, but props to Ubisoft for fixing a lot of points already ... yet, much work still remains.

kweassa1917
05-09-2017, 04:48 AM
1. My old age and waning reflexes

2. My slow hands and diminishing pattern-recognition abilities

3. The fact trying to "brain" my way in combat to offset my deteriorating physical, goes only so far, and ultimately, when confrontation is unavoidable, I'll probably lose.

bananaflow2017
05-09-2017, 05:39 AM
1. Turtles. Just annoying to be not able to Chain light atacks or any other combos when the enemy is Good.( especially wardens)
2 warlords+ ledges. It's ok to throw, but this is simply too far.

Divinefist4256
05-09-2017, 07:35 AM
I am also irritated when you are put onto a team with people who can't pull their weight. when your in an elimination game and you are the only one getting any kills, it just upsets me. On the other hand, teammates who instead of helping struggling teammates instead try to steal the kills of partners who are about to kill an enemy are even worse than this because not only is that a d**k move, it also makes it so that your team will be down a man.

That_guy44
05-09-2017, 07:41 AM
-Teammates that watch me lose in brawl. And then precede to lose the round for us. Thanks for the help.

-Not getting any season rewards. I'm not posting a single asset in season 2. Biggest waste of my time.

Danioku
05-09-2017, 07:55 AM
- disconnections

- game unbalances

- Duels (the reign of turtles)

- How cheap are WL and Warden

- Not having a ranked system

Kitsune..
05-09-2017, 08:17 AM
Hmmmm...

1. The number of mistakes I make. There's no way for me to play anything seious any day except for weekend, way too tired and cannot concentrate at all.
2. Swift Strike :mad: I don't get why is there a move in my kit I should use like never.

zide-
05-09-2017, 08:39 AM
-Network errors
-Rubber banding
-Peacekeeper
-Warlord
-Kensei
-Valkyrie
-Lawbringer's slow *** stance change

DrExtrem
05-09-2017, 10:55 AM
Quite a few things.

- "dynamic" bot scaling going haywire, turning humble level two bots into fainting, turtling killer machines.
- the bots on my team deciding, to lose every fight vs. the opposing ones, while mindlessly zerging the front line without effect.
- the bots deciding to lose the match
- kensei side dash attacks.
- hyper armor - especially shugoki and zerker
- console specific balancing issues
- trying to level alts
- light attack spam

Herbstlicht
05-09-2017, 11:15 AM
Hm, a few things too. Console Player:

- Balancing Issues
- Higher level gameplay (vortex are the only working chains, all other ones not revolving around unblockables knockdowns whatever aren't really useful for almost all classes)
- Side attacks and side dodge that even evade side hits and go right through those - i mean that is just bad design.
- Hyper Armor
- "cool playstyle punish" - like: Nobushi trying to use hidden stance, but try to do so often and say goodbye stamina -.-

Well, for the last one, some "perfect" example. Amidst some poking attacks to open up your opponent, you hidden stance dodge a charge, retaliate with a light attack - but this one gets blocked, whoosh, you get charged again, dodge doesnt work, you get hit, boom, out of stamina. Now you are going to get destroyed. Of course people can always say: hey, play like you are supposed to. Turtle up, wait for your parry, then gb and overhead heavy. But to hell with it, I want to play a wavedashing naginata wielding harbinger of doom - not a robot that repeats the exact actions over and over again in a fixed pattern.

Draghmar
05-09-2017, 11:34 AM
I really hate ledges. There are to many of them. I hate GB fight in this kind of situation...Other environmental hazards are not as bad...even though game forcing to spikes can be irritating.

vgrimr_J
05-09-2017, 11:42 AM
Nothing annoys me more than getting GB'd mid heavy swing

And also i see warlords and ledges here. i have a funny saying with my friend. what is a warlord when hes fighting someone who counter gb's and there is no ledges around?

a free kill.

DrinkinMyStella
05-09-2017, 12:23 PM
1. MM is terrible
2. Respawn timer
3. DC from server
4. PK mains
5. Getting Ganked
6. Turtles
7. Nobushi range and bleed
8. Shugo one hit kill
9. Counter GB window
10. Console Frame delay
11. Throw range

I still love the game and play daily.

wethebishop
05-09-2017, 07:15 PM
Four things frustrate me:

1.) super fast zone attacks

2.) 50/50's

3.) Too little chip damage

4.) Can't react immediately before before dying to an environmental attack

Pretty much things that can't be reacted to and the lack of chip damage.

Sincerity117
05-09-2017, 07:31 PM
The recovery frames on console mixed with the inconsistent p2p mixed with input lag mixed with stupid locked deadzones and locked 30 fps. All these things combined lead to some really silly deaths

DrExtrem
05-09-2017, 07:32 PM
I want to add one point to my list.

- the whole game.

Was there a server update? The bots got even worse. If this continues, you can put your game, where the sun does not shine.

Ulrichvonbek111
05-09-2017, 07:39 PM
It's got to be good thing that bots AI is more realistic,,a lot better than before as the bots were a walk over..
Well Boo Hoo to those who can't spam bots anymore. .
Now play for real,,,, Boo Hoo. .

DrExtrem
05-09-2017, 07:53 PM
It's got to be good thing that bots AI is more realistic,,a lot better than before as the bots were a walk over..
Well Boo Hoo to those who can't spam bots anymore. .
Now play for real,,,, Boo Hoo. .

But they are not "more realistic" you .....

They simply read out your controller input and turtle perfectly based on that data. Humans make errors and you were not able to span them to death since day one, because the bots have always reacted perfectly.

They simply made then strike even more efficiently based on your output.

But hey ... Another player less. They already used my money to feed it to their shareholders. I guess the joke is on me.

Ulrichvonbek111
05-09-2017, 08:43 PM
But they are not "more realistic" you .....

They simply read out your controller input and turtle perfectly based on that data. Humans make errors and you were not able to span them to death since day one, because the bots have always reacted perfectly.

They simply made then strike even more efficiently based on your output.

But hey ... Another player less. They already used my money to feed it to their shareholders. I guess the joke is on me.

Stay with the game warrior..
See what season two has lined up for us.
The game is still young,,I believe it is going in the right direction and shall emerge as one of the finest yet..
The landscapes and fighting environments are pleasing to the eye (and heart)not cartoon land..
If they stay true and don't turn it into a fantasy game they're onto a winner...
Stay warrior brother,,believe and see.

DrExtrem
05-09-2017, 08:59 PM
Stay with the game warrior..
See what season two has lined up for us.
The game is still young,,I believe it is going in the right direction and shall emerge as one of the finest yet..
The landscapes and fighting environments are pleasing to the eye (and heart)not cartoon land..
If they stay true and don't turn it into a fantasy game they're onto a winner...
Stay warrior brother,,believe and see.

Don't you want to understand?

The game turns into dog crap. It looks great but looks are almost the only thing, that keeps me. Humans have skill levels and when a certain skill level is reached but the enemies keep getting harder and harder frustration is the only thing that grows. The bots are simply getting more and more unfair. Best example is the shugoki, that can not be guard broke - every tine you try to gb him, he releases a heavy blow. Since you can not gb into a heavy, you stagger and eat 45 dmg. Stuff like this is simply unfair and I hate unfair games.

I believe in what is see and I see bs ...

With every server and client update, the devs tell me to stop playing, because I don't have a 1500€ PC and godlike skill. I do have the elite controller but that's about it.

AkenoKobayashi
05-09-2017, 10:14 PM
It frustrates me that people call Samurai mains weeaboos but give no evidence or valid explanation to how there is any connection between people who play/side with the Samurai and people who like Japanese culture. Yet the Samurai have no cheese tactics or cheap feats to use.

Kensei and Shugoki's unblockables can be parried and severely drain stamina when parried, Shugoki takes extra damage when super armor us consumed, the Orochi has no extended combos or moves that inflict bleeding without activating a feat, Nobushi is the frailest Hybrid in the game.

We can't drop bombs when we die like the PK, we can't capture points faster, we don't heal on block or have a shield to push people around, we don't have feats that increase damage, increase HP, or reduce damage taken, no perks to increase movement or attack speed, can't hide ourselves from the radar.

Yet we're the players who get shat on by the community at large simply because we actually have skill with our Heros and managed to sidestep the shield charge, and threw you off the map.

Alustar.
05-09-2017, 10:29 PM
It frustrates me that people call Samurai mains weeaboos but give no evidence or valid explanation to how there is any connection between people who play/side with the Samurai and people who like Japanese culture.

I've hated the term weeaboo since I first heard it, but thankfully the ones I see using it are wildly uneducated individuals so it's easy to brush aside as ignorant behavior.

Alustar.
05-09-2017, 10:38 PM
It frustrates me that people call Samurai mains weeaboos but give no evidence or valid explanation to how there is any connection between people who play/side with the Samurai and people who like Japanese culture. Yet the Samurai have no cheese tactics or cheap feats to use.

Kensei and Shugoki's unblockables can be parried and severely drain stamina when parried, Shugoki takes extra damage when super armor us consumed, the Orochi has no extended combos or moves that inflict bleeding without activating a feat, Nobushi is the frailest Hybrid in the game.

We can't drop bombs when we die like the PK, we can't capture points faster, we don't heal on block or have a shield to push people around, we don't have feats that increase damage, increase HP, or reduce damage taken, no perks to increase movement or attack speed, can't hide ourselves from the radar.

Yet we're the players who get shat on by the community at large simply because we actually have skill with our Heros and managed to sidestep the shield charge, and threw you off the map.

And, actually most of what you said about the feats is wildly false. The samurai have just as many awesome feats. Some similar, bleeds, extra damage through blocks, etc.
Kensei have:
chilling stare: reduces attack and defense of nearby enemies.
Steadfast: immunity from throw attempts.
Unblockable: attacks become unblockable for a duration.
Just to name a few.

AkenoKobayashi
05-09-2017, 10:45 PM
And, actually most of what you said about the feats is wildly false. The samurai have just as many awesome feats. Some similar, bleeds, extra damage through blocks, etc.
Kensei have:
chilling stare: reduces attack and defense of nearby enemies.
Steadfast: immunity from throw attempts.
Unblockable: attacks become unblockable for a duration.
Just to name a few.

The feats make up what the Samurai lack in combos and character specific traits.

DrExtrem
05-09-2017, 11:06 PM
The feats make up what the Samurai lack in combos and character specific traits.

Well ... the unblockable feat is an autowin on console.

The samurai have some of the strongest heroes in the game. The shugoki is brutally effective and durable. Nobushi has the strongest heavy attacks and they can be used during a GB. Ib addition, she has poison and the highest range ingame. Not to mention her zone. Very strong on console. Kenseis side dash attacks and faints are ugly. Fast and hard hitting light attacks. Very strong on console. Orochi is far from being weak - especially on console.

The samurai have very strong heroes with very strong setups.

EDG_Avocado
05-09-2017, 11:08 PM
The low playerbase on PC. Orders are unable to be completed because games are days long to find

Pillow_Hands
05-09-2017, 11:21 PM

All unblockables that are from swings, not specials like Orochi's deflect, can be parried and severely drain stamina. This isn't some unique thing.

The bleeding debuffs are instead on Nobushi(in the form of a poison). Viking's only bleed is from Valkyrie deflect + heavy; very rarely ever seen.

Nobushi and Valkyrie have the same health pool.

Don't act like Samurai have some unique list of faults, when they don't.

IMMA_MAILGEYMER
05-10-2017, 12:14 AM
Attacking is what frustrates me the most, because it always gets me killed.

Antonioj26
05-10-2017, 01:02 AM
Well ... the unblockable feat is an autowin on console.

The samurai have some of the strongest heroes in the game. The shugoki is brutally effective and durable. Nobushi has the strongest heavy attacks and they can be used during a GB. Ib addition, she has poison and the highest range ingame. Not to mention her zone. Very strong on console. Kenseis side dash attacks and faints are ugly. Fast and hard hitting light attacks. Very strong on console. Orochi is far from being weak - especially on console.

The samurai have very strong heroes with very strong setups.

Out of all the factions samurai are probably the worst. Knights clearly have the best. While Vikings do have two of the worst they also have two of the best. Samurai really only have shugo. kensei and nobushi are widely considered bottom to lower end of mid tier and orochi is mid tier.

Ulrichvonbek111
05-10-2017, 02:15 AM

The game turns into dog crap. It looks great but looks are almost the only thing, that keeps me. Humans have skill levels and when a certain skill level is reached but the enemies keep getting harder and harder frustration is the only thing that grows. The bots are simply getting more and more unfair. Best example is the shugoki, that can not be guard broke - every tine you try to gb him, he releases a heavy blow. Since you can not gb into a heavy, you stagger and eat 45 dmg. Stuff like this is simply unfair and I hate unfair games.

With every server and client update, the devs tell me to stop playing, because I don't have a 1500€ PC and godlike skill. I do have the elite controller but that's about it.

I've completed all orders against AI last night and well what can i say except the Shugoki guard was broken many many times,,and other classes of warriors decimated.
Lost 1 game to AI and won easily around 28..
Show some integrity and grit,,people moan when it doesn't go their way...
"Don't you want to understand?"....
Don't you....?

DrExtrem
05-10-2017, 06:37 AM
I've completed all orders against AI last night and well what can i say except the Shugoki guard was broken many many times,,and other classes of warriors decimated.
Lost 1 game to AI and won easily around 28..
Show some integrity and grit,,people moan when it doesn't go their way...
"Don't you want to understand?"....
Don't you....?

How dare you? Who do you think you are, to question my integrity?

I lose games to the AI, because I can not compensate three mostly inactive bots on my team, while constantly fighting vs. Two or three bots at the same time.

The bots scale based on your performance and if your bots are not throwing your game, be thankful. I use to not lose vs. AI as well. Now, almost every elimination round goes like this: All bots on my team, die and I fight vs. a bot, that turtles and counters perfectly. After a short period of time, I fight vs. all four and I die as well. Bots spam light attacks almost exclusively and since I play on console and I am not perfect, I get beaten.

I don't moan, because I lost - I am pissed off, because it is obvious, that the bots only win, because they perfectly react to my controller input. That's basically losing to a cheat. And they don't even try to hide it, because that's all they keep doing.

Maybe I should uninstall it and stop visiting this board.

Antonioj26
05-10-2017, 06:44 AM
How dare you? Who do you think you are, to question my integrity?

I lose games to the AI, because I can not compensate three mostly inactive bots on my team, while constantly fighting vs. Two or three bots at the same time.

The bots scale based on your performance and if your bots are not throwing your game, be thankful. I use to not lose vs. AI as well. Now, almost every elimination round goes like this: All bots on my team, die and I fight vs. a bot, that turtles and counters perfectly. After a short period of time, I fight vs. all four and I die as well. Bots spam light attacks almost exclusively and since I play on console and I am not perfect, I get beaten.

I don't moan, because I lost - I am pissed off, because it is obvious, that the bots only win, because they perfectly react to my controller input. That's basically losing to a cheat. And they don't even try to hide it, because that's all they keep doing.

Maybe I should uninstall it and stop visiting this board.

He's being a bit harsh but bots really are easily exploitable. Earlier I wanted to try practicing with warden on a level 3 in custom
Match before I used him in pvp. Set it to 99 rounds but didn't actual play all of them. I beat the bot 10 consecutive times in a row without losing a round and figured that was good enough. You just have to play passive until they are out of stamina and capitalize on that and remember this was the first time I played with warden so I'm far from playing optimally. I also play on console too by the way.

DrExtrem
05-10-2017, 06:51 AM
Maybe I am not skilled enough. He is not harsh, he is arrogant.

Duels are not the problem. Team based modes without human players are. The level two and three bots in custom games are acting differently from the ones in mp. The bots in mp, are scaling dynamically, while the custom mode bots are set in stone. If gear comes into the equation, the boys don't even tire out.

It gets frustrating, when your team bots die every single time to the bots of the opposing team.

Antonioj26
05-10-2017, 06:53 AM
Maybe I am not skilled enough. He is not harsh, he is arrogant.

Duels are not the problem. Team based modes without human players are. The level two and three bots in custom games are acting differently from the ones in mp. The bots in mp, are scaling dynamically, while the custom mode bots are set in stone. If gear comes into the equation, the boys don't even tire out.

It gets frustrating, when your team bots die every single time to the bots of the opposing team.

Well I'll be honest I don't really play against team bots so I can't comment on it. Guess I'll have to try it out out of curiousity to just see how bad your teammates sandbag games.

DrExtrem
05-10-2017, 06:59 AM
Well I'll be honest I don't really play against team bots so I can't comment on it. Guess I'll have to try it out out of curiousity to just see how bad your teammates sandbag games.

They **** up a lot, if you win several games in a row. The enemy bots go ESL pro league and your bots start to zerg minions without effect.

Gray360UK
05-10-2017, 10:18 AM
They **** up a lot, if you win several games in a row. The enemy bots go ESL pro league and your bots start to zerg minions without effect.

I had an enemy Nobushi Bot turn around and spear me as I ran up behind her IN STEALTH (so she should have had no idea I was coming) and I wasn't even locked onto her. She literally knew I was behind her when no human player would have done, and acted on that information to start an attack on me before she could even see me.

There is definitely a lot of Bot 'cheating' based on how they receive data about where the player is and what the player is doing. The way they evade moves that you suddenly throw into the mix which would catch a human by surprise is unfair. It's so obvious they have access to your controller inputs and know exactly what you have just pressed. Add to that their seemingly limitless supply of Stamina and they can be a nightmare to deal with.

There's a general perception that Bots are easy to beat 'because Bots' but the average player, without the Bots mind reading abilities, is far easier to deal with imho.

SnugglesIV
05-10-2017, 11:04 AM

With every server and client update, the devs tell me to stop playing, because I don't have a 1500 PC and godlike skill. I do have the elite controller but that's about it.

Parry his attacks. Shugoki's attacks are literally the slowest thing in the games. You might not be able to attack into him, but he sure as **** can't attack into you without parry into punish. With his heavily neutered Oni-san charge, he has no way to 1v1 you (short of parry, GB wall bounce into Demon's Embrace).

DrExtrem
05-10-2017, 11:06 AM
I had an enemy Nobushi Bot turn around and spear me as I ran up behind her IN STEALTH (so she should have had no idea I was coming) and I wasn't even locked onto her. She literally knew I was behind her when no human player would have done, and acted on that information to start an attack on me before she could even see me.

There is definitely a lot of Bot 'cheating' based on how they receive data about where the player is and what the player is doing. The way they evade moves that you suddenly throw into the mix which would catch a human by surprise is unfair. It's so obvious they have access to your controller inputs and know exactly what you have just pressed. Add to that their seemingly limitless supply of Stamina and they can be a nightmare to deal with.

There's a general perception that Bots are easy to beat 'because Bots' but the average player, without the Bots mind reading abilities, is far easier to deal with imho.

Like the shugoki, that pushes out a heavy attack everytime I want to gb him. Normally, he would lose his hyper armor, even if he would counter me successfully - striking with a heavy however, is war more effective ... but it stinks. If it would happen once in a while, I would say "bad luck" but every effing time?

If the bots don't want you to beat them, you don't beat them.

DrExtrem
05-10-2017, 11:07 AM
Parry his attacks. Shugoki's attacks are literally the slowest thing in the games. You might not be able to attack into him, but he sure as **** can't attack into you without parry into punish. With his heavily neutered Oni-san charge, he has no way to 1v1 you (short of parry, GB wall bounce into Demon's Embrace).

You can not parry his attack, if you are staggered from an unsuccessful guard great attempt.

Alustar.
05-10-2017, 11:39 AM

I think you need to rethink your stance on this. Samurai are just as deadly in the right hands as any other hero of any other facton.

FightingFerrets
05-10-2017, 12:01 PM
"Wow"
"Wow"
"Wow"

or

"Thank you"
"Thank you"
"Thank you"

Man I wish I could turn that quick chat junk off when playing on PS4....

Ulrichvonbek111
05-10-2017, 01:12 PM
You can not parry his attack, if you are staggered from an unsuccessful guard great attempt.

"Better call Saul "

XxHunterHxX
05-10-2017, 01:22 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1663585-Coming-back-to-the-game-Forums

So afther iv seen the scorpion from mk trailer i was like im gona go back to for honor and give it another chance im shure that now they fixed most of the problems and they will even add new caracters...boost xp and other stuff its gona be great BUT i was ****ing wrong....

Played 3 matches and this is the result !

First Match no problem i was like OMG YES !!!

then second match ...

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/817812071721788436/7E6D3416940174B694ADBE6C11504189D0B66F3A/?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside|1024:576&composite-to%3D%2A%2C%2A%7C1024%3A576&background-color=black

and third one...

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/817812071721788798/AE9D1920F9F44AA69AAF59D86231C20691F09664/?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside|1024:576&composite-to%3D%2A%2C%2A%7C1024%3A576&background-color=black

And they wonder why the game is near dying relly ? Its been months and nothing changed...

Updated ! match number 4

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/817812071721848933/23C99C2868055FBF4B5A0FA89EAA6183EAE013D6/

Obdach01
05-10-2017, 01:23 PM
For me the game is fun enough to be chosen out of hundereds of other games I own... what frustrates me are the people on the forum. If it's not noobs against pros, it's consoles against PC. What the hack, man? Can't we just be a community trying to make a game better for ALL? Together to press the devs to make it better?

Else... I have arch-enemies like the Kensei and Conqueror. They just get me. Something in my movement or playing behavior makes it super easy for them to execute me without effort. But one day I will get them ;)

TheNoEffect
05-10-2017, 02:34 PM
I really despise Valks because im a Nobushi main and even when i let them hit me twice to avoid the sweep it still connects. Cant practice against lvl 3 bots because they actually use mix ups which funnily enough makes valks easy to counter. You just get effectively vortex'd so the second im hit by a sweep i may as well put the controller down. Fun and interactive.

Aside from that, embarrassingly as a Nobushi main, I get annihilated by Kensei as I usually cant stop myself guarding the direction of the dodge so i always get caught out by the swift strike spammers. Thats on me though whereas i think that the guard switch delay issue vs valk is really problematic. Losing so hard to a class because defending yourself inhibits your ability to defend yourself is stupid. I shouldnt have to sacrifice health just to be able to avoid a sweep and get hit by it anyway.

Draghmar
05-10-2017, 03:01 PM
[...]You just get effectively vortex'd so the second im hit by a sweep i may as well put the controller down. Fun and interactive.[...]
Small tip from Nobushi player: if get caught in this vortex just unlock and roll yourself out of the range.

That_guy44
05-10-2017, 03:47 PM
Small tip from Nobushi player: if get caught in this vortex just unlock and roll yourself out of the range.

A lot of the vortices wouldn't be a problem with rolls. The problem lies in the fact that it severely drains your stamina and can even put you into exhaustion mode. Wtf

TheNoEffect
05-10-2017, 03:55 PM
Appreciate the advice but im more than able to roll away. Fact is youre rolling into a disadvantaged position and I cant roll away after the first sweep reliably anyway. Not to mention the stam loss.

GheyimeMadeMeAn
05-10-2017, 04:08 PM
P2P and the turtle meta.

AKDagriZ
05-10-2017, 04:18 PM
Boost in elimination
All samurai maps in duel
Berserker free reward on deflect
Free reward out of parries

Kensei catch everything i try .his attack overcatch every attempt and make me look like a fool with incredible blocking talent.he block better his heavy are faster than my heavy and his dodge attack are faster than my dodge attack.It seem like he only have to sit there and throw an attack at the same time and always win the timing frame

Helnekromancer
05-10-2017, 05:04 PM
Revive Speed, I get it 4v4 is full of premades and I'm always stuck on the side with players who can barely block. I can fight a 1v3 or a 1v4 depending whether or not i execute my opponent fast enough before they all come rushing in. What i don't like is when i drop one of these idiots i have to constantly fight above their corpse like a lion fending of hyenas from taking its prey because the moment i take my eyes off the person is right back up in under 2secs and back onto the ground bleeding out. It starts to get tiring having to fight 4 people at once relying heavily on parry so you can land some hits and overtime they wear you down because the game literally becomes Horde mode for the one having to fight outnumbered.

1 is constantly getting killed (you cant execute him because his team will kill you) the other 2 try to sneak in hits when you are killing the dumb one and the other is playing medic reviving anyone who happens to die. Feel like a Raid Boss. xD

M.Sword.Y.Face
05-10-2017, 06:37 PM
I like to play against AI. What frustrates me the most is that I always get blue color.

JarlYolo
05-10-2017, 09:34 PM
50/50 warden spam, defense, light spam and za (orochi)

PecarCZ
05-10-2017, 09:56 PM
P2p/turtle meta/zero balance/op passive-active feast/errors/dc/lags/game frezee/ALMOST 3 MONTHS FROM RELEASE AND THERE IS STILL NO FIX TO P2P AND ERRORS.

CaTaStR0Fa
05-11-2017, 12:18 AM
The thing that they added centurion and not SPARTAN!!!!