PDA

View Full Version : Longer executions should mean more xp or health regen or renown

Ngallo22
05-08-2017, 08:14 PM
As a warden main, I LOVE the hilt strike. problem is, it takes 4.21 seconds to complete...that's 4.21 seconds of vulnerability.
Because of this, I settle for the backhand strike, still cool & shorter, but not my absolute preferred.
I propose this:
We can assign all executions (2 for each activation button)
50/50 shot for each of the executions assigned to that corresponding button.
BUT
The longer executions give you slightly more xp/renown/health regen.
This would be great because it will give more to the players, but not too much where it would get taken advantage of.
THOUGHTS??

Felis_Menari
05-08-2017, 08:34 PM
Executions already give health back based on duration. I like the increased renown idea though.

Dizzy4213
05-08-2017, 08:45 PM
I don't really see the need for it, though I suppose it couldn't hurt to give a bit more renown.

Charmzzz
05-08-2017, 08:52 PM
I have a short and a long execution in use and they definitely give different amounts of health back.

Ngallo22
05-08-2017, 09:07 PM
But the exposure needs to be addressed. I think that you should only be open to attacks .5-.75 seconds in but after that, you cannot take damage until the execution is completed

Felis_Menari
05-08-2017, 09:36 PM
But the exposure needs to be addressed. I think that you should only be open to attacks .5-.75 seconds in but after that, you cannot take damage until the execution is completed

So allies shouldn't be able to prevent you from finishing off one of their squad? That's never gonna happen.

Ngallo22
05-08-2017, 09:43 PM
So allies shouldn't be able to prevent you from finishing off one of their squad? That's never gonna happen.

yes, its the victim's, and therefore the teams, fault for losing the duel

BananaBlighter
05-08-2017, 10:18 PM

No no no no no. However I do think we should be able to cancel executions so if you change your mind you can back out to avoid getting battered by the enemy while stuck mid-animation.

RatedChaotic
05-08-2017, 10:29 PM
No no no no no. However I do think we should be able to cancel executions so if you change your mind you can back out to avoid getting battered by the enemy while stuck mid-animation.

I agree on this.