PDA

View Full Version : No Love For The Vikings?

watsonclan335u
05-08-2017, 07:13 PM
With the new characters slated for release it seems the Viking faction has been left out in the cold, this is really disappointing for us especially after winning the last season and now we have to wait an unreasonable amount of time before the start of another season? Cmon guys really, why can't all three factions get the same benefits at the same time?

razabak10mm
05-08-2017, 09:34 PM
Well a bunch of us haven't even received our rewards for winning the season and there doesn't seem to be any progress on that front. So I'm not sure they care.

Congratulations Vikings!!!! You win a kick in the nuts!!! Make sure you play real hard next season and deploy all those assets!

Yokonato
05-08-2017, 10:03 PM
It follows the same format as rainbow six they release 2 characters at a time, you just happened to win the War but the shinobi and centurion have been leaked and slated for release since round 2

JayyRupp
05-08-2017, 10:58 PM
With the new characters slated for release it seems the Viking faction has been left out in the cold, this is really disappointing for us especially after winning the last season and now we have to wait an unreasonable amount of time before the start of another season? Cmon guys really, why can't all three factions get the same benefits at the same time?

Someone is taking the Faction War way too seriously.. The faction you chose has absolutely no effect on the characters available to you. Who gaf?

Hormly
05-09-2017, 12:02 AM
its because we dont need backup, on account of our inherit superiority

*drinks mead from horn*

watsonclan335u
05-09-2017, 01:58 AM
Someone is taking the Faction War way too seriously.. The faction you chose has absolutely no effect on the characters available to you. Who gaf?

I don't take it seriously at all, but a system that leave out any of the three factions especially the winners is just lame. I wish your faction better luck next season though.

Egotistic_Ez
05-09-2017, 02:33 AM
Champs aren't faction locked and it's two per season. Someone had to miss out and it didn't matter who.

I don't take it seriously at all, but a system that leave out any of the three factions especially the winners is just lame. I wish your faction better luck next season though.

The fact you care enough to wish someone luck means you're taking that joke of a system too seriously.

RatedChaotic
05-09-2017, 02:37 AM
You won the the 1st season and you want another hero?........lol

Personally I feel its staged. What a coincidence huh?