PDA

View Full Version : With the new Gear Stats changes i hope...

Alba_Gu-Brath
05-08-2017, 06:16 PM
I hope that we will be credited some salvage or steel if they are going to completely change gear stats. Because even if our current gear is kept and the stats changed accordingly, EVERYONE is going to have to redo all of their stats no matter what. Be a pretty d*ck move to make us do that and not credit anything for all out efforts

CoyoteXStarrk
05-08-2017, 07:05 PM
Its a nice thought, but very unlikely since there would be no real measure of who deserves it more and a blanket give of X amount would still be criticized because people would complain "Casuals" got as much as "Real players"

Also most players even the casual ones have Salvage coming out of their ears by now so more of it doesn't do a whole lot and Steel is laughably easy to get now so anything less that 3-5k would be nothing more than a nice gesture.

So yeah while it would be nice I doubt that is in their plans. They have MUCH bigger issues to worry about than a few players who are mad they need to respec their gear.

Alba_Gu-Brath
05-08-2017, 08:10 PM
Im sure they wont. But if they are going to be doing matchmaking based off gear stats than its not a stretch to calculate a reasonable credit. Of course if they dont offer anything than thats just another reason for players to buy more steel to get their gear back to where it was. Another simple option would be to offer a one time respec on upgraded gear. Too bad its all just a nice fantasy.

On the other hand with the new gear teir, im sure a lot of people are going to be upgrading anyway so i guess it will all work out in the end