PDA

View Full Version : The Division - Dark Zone Experience - Survey

mattshotcha
05-08-2017, 04:53 PM
http://i.imgur.com/VHdZ76c.png

Agents,

We would like to hear your thoughts on your experience of the Dark Zone, so we have put together a survey to gather more of your comments and feedback. This survey is mostly for people that regularly play the Dark Zone, so keep that in mind.

If you are a Dark Zone player, make sure to fill out the whole thing and let us know your thoughts and ideas!

The Division - Dark Zone Experience (https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/tddarkzoneexperience)

As always, do not hesitate to provide your thoughts in this thread!

Thank you!

/The Division team

MonsterOfMyOwn
05-08-2017, 05:19 PM
I'd really like to test a solo DZ. Wether the actual PvPvE DZ or a PvE DZ.

Also the 19s timer from collateral damage is a pain, same for "neutral" rogues.

I don't know but after a year it feels like something such as a selection between "rogue"/"loyalist" before entering the DZ could have been a good thing to try.
Rogues can deal damage to very type of player.
Loyalist can only deal damage to rogues.

SevenNVD
05-08-2017, 06:19 PM
Survey completed, hope I helped!

Good to know you guys are still evaluating the DZ and rogue system.

/7

Lyser.Zed
05-08-2017, 10:49 PM
Thanks for asking.

DOUGzTrooper
05-09-2017, 02:47 AM
I'd like to see a stash box at the safe houses inside the DZ that can hold all the contaminated items you gather. That way you can pick and choose what you take to extract or come back later for them if you fill up your backpack a lot. But only in the safe houses in the DZ, not the checkpoints. Anyone else agree or is this a lame idea...

jdj730
05-09-2017, 06:45 AM
Just completed survey and suggested maybe having a Group Dark Zone and a Solo Dark Zone, with both keeping the rogue element.

Demiz3r
05-09-2017, 08:41 AM
http://i.imgur.com/VHdZ76c.png

Agents,

We would like to hear your thoughts on your experience of the Dark Zone, so we have put together a survey to gather more of your comments and feedback. This survey is mostly for people that regularly play the Dark Zone, so keep that in mind.

If you are a Dark Zone player, make sure to fill out the whole thing and let us know your thoughts and ideas!

The Division - Dark Zone Experience (https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/tddarkzoneexperience)

As always, do not hesitate to provide your thoughts in this thread!

Thank you!

/The Division team

I'm not trying to be rude and I'm not trolling either. Do you really need to ask why less and less players are entering the DZ to save the game? We have been constantly giving you feedback about the darkzone for over a year now. I guess you haven't been paying attention. The darkzone is **** because the SERVER LAG, OVERTUNED NPCS, ****TY PVP MECHANICS such as HIPFIRING AND STRAFING,TOXIC PLAYERS, ROGUE MECHANICS/LEADERBOARDS, and HACKERS... Cool concept.Terrible execution. Let's be honest. The Darkzone is a grief zone. Everyone is there to grief each other. There is no high risk high reward. It's full of toxic players that like gank other players and run away trying to clear their rogue timer for the leaderboards. In my humble opinion, the pvp experience in the darkzone is ****. It's the worst pvp I have ever experience in a game.

I quit playing the dark zone because it's toxic and it's not fun anymore. The leaderboards did not promote any good behavior. All I saw in the darkzone was mutigroups going rogue and standing in circles waiting for their timer go off to boost their score on leaderboards or killing solo players. How is that good behavior? As a solo player, I was constantly getting shot in the back by gank squads and they would ran away. Not only that. You would have multiple groups of rogues in the darkzone running away in different directions. They would not fight each other. It was boring to chase one squad of rogues across the map and they will timeout. It's obnoxious to chase rogues across the map all of the time. How is this suppose to be fun?

Let's not forget to mention how overtuned the NPCs are in the darkzone. They are still a bigger threat than players and their aggro mechanic is ridiculous. I would be clearing one landmark and all the npcs from different fractions roaming in that surrounding area would come and work together to kill me. Their 100% accuracy melt my health down and an axeman would stunlocked me with his axe till I die. GG..

The constant server lag in the darkzone is atrocious. The constant delay with client side and server. Npcs will teleport around you and players will slither across the map. Invisible grenades and hit req issues. We have been waiting for update on server lag. Can you give us update on this issue?

Another serious issue you have in the darkzone is that there is no anticheat. Hacking is running rampart in the darkzone on pc. You have a lot of players that are constantly using cheat engines to kill other players in the darkzone. The hacking on pc is getting worse every day and you are not doing enough to punish these cheaters. This kills the game experience when you have the same hacker that have been reported multiple times is killing everyone in the server on different days. Your system relies on player reports yet it takes up for a month for you to respond to each report. I literally got email a month later for each report i have submitted through ubisoft support. it's a joke. you need implement an anti cheat program.

I completed the survey. I would like to see a solo queue dz where solo players can play with each other.

I think the only way for that darkzone to be revitalize if you implement a fraction war system to what For Honor has. Introduce 2 factions that players can permanently choose for their character - Division Wave 1 (Rogues) or Wave 2 (Division). The darkzone will be constantly under siege by both player factions and NPC factions for control of DZ. Control of a DZ zone enables/restricts safe house access depending on faction alignment. Players of the same faction cannot harm one another. This is where you can introduce leaderboards to promote friction between the two fractions. This will decrease the toxic levels of the darkzone and promote new game play.

Dicelz
05-09-2017, 10:09 AM
I completed the survey. I would like to see a solo queue dz where solo players can play with each other.

my eyes only catch this line .. thats what i hope for , matchmake like in survival either u go dark zone solo or group , u can solo in normal pve world , underground , survival and u not alone in last stand

why we can't have solo system for dark zone ? so we can stop see a group of manhunt farming solo players ?

EF-RECONRED-UK
05-09-2017, 08:03 PM
A PvE DZ be nice with hunter in there so if I see a player in trouble I can HALP him out not shoot him in the back A DZ were we have to work together

SpiritualZombie
05-09-2017, 08:34 PM
A PvE DZ be nice with hunter in there so if I see a player in trouble I can HALP him out not shoot him in the back A DZ were we have to work together

This would be awesome.

Mad-Cap
05-09-2017, 10:14 PM
The only real question is how can they possibly continue to ignore the majority of players. This survey will just confirm that more than half of the player base wants a PvE version of the DZ.

Dicelz
05-10-2017, 01:03 AM
i see people asking for PVE darkzone , well ok but we already have a whole world pve , missions , incursions , HVT , boss all over the map

so why u need PVE darkzone for ?

if they made PVE Darkzone that will be end of missions , incursions matchmaking anymore , people will not care to play incursions or missions now .

i don't think i am with this idea will work it will kill the pve world Literally unless there is a good reason for PVE darkzone

RushLoongHammer
05-10-2017, 12:57 PM
I think agent cooperation should be encouraged, and that should be a core feature of a +24 player openworld or PvE DZ. Could add alot of contrast to the DZ

My reasons I don't like the DZ is what Demiz3r says.
In additional is that loot is so plentiful that I can get all the loot I need without going into the DZ.
And I don't find supply drops and contamination events fun (Kill some dudes, get even more loot).
Don't get me wrong, I want to do some more PvP, but the PvP sucks in the Division and the DZ Sucks (But has huge potential).

As Demiz3r said, you have been getting feedback for a year.
If you want to know something specific, post a survey. I don't mind doing surveys everyday if it means progress of development will speed up.

Solidus...
05-10-2017, 02:09 PM
How did i miss this thread?

This survey is mostly for people that regularly play the Dark Zone, so keep that in mind.

I'm one of them till this day. and don't afraid from rogues.

I make an thread in "feedback" section but i can repost it here

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1647881-DZ-adjustments

Craft parts

Today whole top loot is in LZ. But l'm still DZ player and want get at least some kind reward for that.

Before if u want farm craft parts u have LZ and DZ, In LZ if u open even 3 boxes on one sight that wasn't enough to create a single gold part. While in DZ u need to open 3 boxes and create one gold part.

Today in LZ u can open 3 boxes and get 6-9 gold parts, in DZ only one part tech , what mean in DZ u need open 18-27 boxes to get same amount of gold parts.

https://s23.postimg.org/z99egvbd7/Untitled.jpg
https://s15.postimg.org/auzv94zqz/Untitled.jpg

In Dz that is several hundred meters + hungry NPC's and rogues. And yellow catches are simply not enough.
And increase bag from 9 to 15 to extract more garbage per extraction to sell, deconstruct.

Better quality items

What if DZ items make just with better quality?

For example body armor can be with 1700-2000 armor. What if in DZ body armor will never drop with armor less than 1900? That is not only about body armor, and armor, its about all stats in it. Simply all DZ items have higher minimum stats number than LZ. Firearms/Stamina/Electronics will be always 1200+. Or an AK with damage 30k-35k, in DZ will always drop with 33k-35k.

Supply drops, contaminated events are mostly ignored cuz u get still same garbage with only one difference u don't need extract them. And that would be nice to see exotic caches as drop from bosses with chance which was with gear set caches when it was implemented first time.

Otherwise weekly/daily/free roam bosses are more profitable than DZ. And DZ will stay as pointless battleground.

What i can say about PvP? I never expected from "Tom Clancy's" brand "Quake" style shooter.

P.S. DZ player amount is much higher than number of those who complain about PVE DZ here on forum. When i set up search for an LZ activity its takes more time than searching group for DZ.

P.S.S. Can make more suggestion, but want get replay at least on this one.

Give a choose for players which split player base in two factions rogues and agents. Faction members can't shoot each other. lets say 4 man group of agents meet lone rogue faction member they can shoot him on sight. Rogues have manhunt symbol like it is now, and agents have different symbol(my, and my group members symbol is invisible i don't want whole time see symbol over my head) . And no timers, and no info on map about factions presence there. Something like this. and u cant change factions when ever u want, u press change faction and time is ticking and change ur faction in one week or month.

Neumeusis
05-10-2017, 03:07 PM
I agree.

Played the DZ quite a bit, but now it is not very interesting.

PvE part is too easy as soon as you are in a group (2-3-4 man squads roll on mobs).
Legendary missions and Incursions are far better to offer a PvE Challenge.

Rewards are too low :
- little Phoenix credits gain
- little loot gain
Again, Legendary missions and Incursions provide far better rewards.

And loot drop so much in DZ that you spend your time extracting. Then sorting your extracted stuff.
Most of the time it's trash.

So very often regular DZ players only extract caches. Which are obtained by opening chests and rarely from mobs. So most of my DZ games are : run from chest to chest and kill Cleaners during Contamination Events.
Mhe. I'm better running Legendary Missions and Incursions.

DZ should be hell on earth : hardest NPCs (well, maybe not in the lower parts, but at least on the top parts), but also loot heaven (all Exotics should have a chance to drop and looted gear should have higher floor values).

Well, just my point of view.

RushLoongHammer
05-10-2017, 03:14 PM
Yea, I think the DZ should have more purpose, tension and fun(<-- Subjective, I know.).
Loot is easy to obtain outside the DZ. And the tension of the DZ was lost to me after patch 1.3.

It might be hard to do, but like you said Neumeusis, the DZ should be a loot haven, which right now it is, but the rest of the game gives enough rewards that going the DZ for loot is almost pointless.
Overall, for me, the DZ is almost pointless and there isn't anything interesting in their.

Solidus...
05-10-2017, 04:08 PM
DZ should be hell

Killing each other players for loot yes, hellish npc's no.

At least i, don't want see that called tension and fun based on PvE. And DZ should be available for loners too.

Neumeusis
05-10-2017, 05:14 PM
Killing each other players for loot yes, hellish npc's no.

At least i, don't want see that called tension and fun based on PvE. And DZ should be available for loners too.

Well, i would be happy with Legendary NPCs at least :-)
And as i said, more in the higher parts of DZ. Let the lower parts for loners and begginers, give higher parts to more experienced players !

For me, as soon as i meet a Rogue it is hell (i suck at PvP in this game...) ;-)
It is hard to balance because of some part of the Rogue mechanics design and the fact that DZ is PvEvP, groups can be any size from 1 to 4...

Solidus...
05-10-2017, 05:40 PM
. Let the lower parts for loners and begginers, give higher parts to more experienced players !

U want say that owning over and over and over NPC's are some kind experience? During walkthrough an legendary mission i don't feel any experience I feel only boring disgust, and think only how to end this fast. And turn DZ in to one huge legendary mission... no thanks.

We had NPC's even tougher than legendary and i guess u know result. But in that time DZ was almost only place where to get top gears fast.

I want some kind events which involve other players. Free roam place where can happen anything and everything with the participation of other players.

For example:
Some kind invasion detected

Huge amount of rikers was seen near library, and theyr amount are so huge, just like in clear sky only bigger, that one man group of 4 just simply can't deal with them. And can be done at least with 4 groups.

To make this thing even more fun boss can drop loot first who take it win, and then u just start killing those who picked it up to get it back :D

Ker-
05-10-2017, 10:11 PM
What he says.

HIPFIRING, ASD Shift strafing, toxic voice chat and cheaters.

I'm not trying to be rude and I'm not trolling either. Do you really need to ask why less and less players are entering the DZ to save the game? We have been constantly giving you feedback about the darkzone for over a year now. I guess you haven't been paying attention. The darkzone is **** because the SERVER LAG, OVERTUNED NPCS, ****TY PVP MECHANICS such as HIPFIRING AND STRAFING,TOXIC PLAYERS, ROGUE MECHANICS/LEADERBOARDS, and HACKERS... Cool concept.Terrible execution. Let's be honest. The Darkzone is a grief zone. Everyone is there to grief each other. There is no high risk high reward. It's full of toxic players that like gank other players and run away trying to clear their rogue timer for the leaderboards. In my humble opinion, the pvp experience is the darkzone is ****. It's the worst pvp I have ever experience in a game.

I quit playing the dark zone because it's toxic and it's not fun anymore. The leaderboards did not promote any good behavior. All I saw in the darkzone was mutigroups going rogue and standing in circles waiting for their timer go off to boost their score on leaderboards or killing solo players. How is that good behavior? As a solo player, I was constantly getting shot in the back by gank squads and they would ran away. Not only that. You would have multiple groups of rogues in the darkzone running away in different directions. They would not fight each other. It was boring to chase one squad of rogues across the map and they will timeout. It's obnoxious to chase rogues across the map all of the time. How is this suppose to be fun?

Let's not forget to mention how overtuned the NPCs are in the darkzone. They are still a bigger threat than players and their aggro mechanic is ridiculous. I would be clearing one landmark and all the npcs from different fractions roaming in that surrounding area would come and work together to kill me. Their 100% accuracy melt my health down and an axeman would stunlocked me with his axe till I die. GG..

The constant server lag in the darkzone is atrocious. The constant delay with client side and server. Npcs will teleport around you and players will slither across the map. Invisible grenades and hit req issues. We have been waiting for update on server lag. Can you give us update on this issue?

Another serious issue you have in the darkzone is that there is no anticheat. Hacking is running rampart in the darkzone on pc. You have a lot of players that are constantly using cheat engines to kill other players in the darkzone. The hacking on pc is getting worse every day and you are not doing enough to punish these cheaters. This kills the game experience when you have the same hacker that have been reported multiple times is killing everyone in the server on different days. Your system relies on player reports yet it takes up for a month for you to respond to each report. I literally got email a month later for each report i have submitted through ubisoft support. it's a joke. you need implement an anti cheat program.

I think the only way for that darkzone to be revitalize if you implement a fraction war system to what For Honor has. Introduce 2 factions that players can permanently choose for their character - Division Wave 1 (Rogues) or Wave 2 (Division). The darkzone will be constantly under siege by both player factions and NPC factions for control of DZ. Control of a DZ zone enables/restricts safe house access depending on faction alignment. Players of the same faction cannot harm one another. This is where you can introduce leaderboards to promote friction between the two fractions. This will decrease the toxic levels of the darkzone and promote new game play.

Solidus...
05-10-2017, 10:36 PM
What he says.

HIPFIRING

Hipfiring is ok, ok isn't that hipfiring is mostly only way to kill.

Neumeusis
05-11-2017, 09:29 AM
U want say that owning over and over and over NPC's are some kind experience? During walkthrough an legendary mission i don't feel any experience I feel only boring disgust, and think only how to end this fast. And turn DZ in to one huge legendary mission... no thanks.

We had NPC's even tougher than legendary and i guess u know result. But in that time DZ was almost only place where to get top gears fast.

I want some kind events which involve other players. Free roam place where can happen anything and everything with the participation of other players.

For example:
Some kind invasion detected

Huge amount of rikers was seen near library, and theyr amount are so huge, just like in clear sky only bigger, that one man group of 4 just simply can't deal with them. And can be done at least with 4 groups.

To make this thing even more fun boss can drop loot first who take it win, and then u just start killing those who picked it up to get it back :D

Damn... Your suggestion is better than mine ! :D

But we agree than we need something more in DZ than we have right now :-)

ConspireD-Gamer
05-11-2017, 11:07 AM
i like the ideas of making your choice of agent or rogue before joining server, id also like to see 3 other types of server, a strictly solo server, a 1-2 man team server and a 3-4 man team one. 1 player has chance against 2 but once 3-4 involved you have to be really good. the idea of an event where all players need to join together to win against npcs sounds good too.

Solidus...
05-11-2017, 02:43 PM
Damn... Your suggestion is better than mine ! :D

Actually that wasn't suggestion, that was what i expected since day one.

And expected something more, live trading, and let me explain how it could look in game.

Trading

Lets imagine that 1.3 is still out there LZ mostly garbage loot, and DZ top. But many players don't want go there afraid from gankers etc. But those player who don't afraid from DZ all gathered items can put on selling to Boo dz vendor. UBI still can make minimum price to not allow sell them for 1credit and broke economic. Then there would be a vendor which are whole time stocked up with interesting fresh infected items from DZ.

P.S. My English isn't great and that is a bit too difficult make description more detailed and constructive. I simply can't put whole idea detailed on paper on English.

Request table

Lets say ur looking specific gear part, and u set up request on that table. And then an DZ player read that, and then during farming found ur requested item.

Mercenaries

Lets say u was ganked and trolled in DZ, u remember name and put price on his head. Then an DZ hunter hunt him down, hi get an badge from him and trade that badge for price.

P.S. I make short description in raw way, such feature requires a polishing, cuz today it would look that i will give my head with out a fight and my friend take my badge and change it for price.

U want be in DZ, a farm a little bit there, or just travel trough it but ur whole time owned by rogues, but u can hire an pro rogue murder group who accompany ya trough whole DZ, trough each boss.
And sure u can be killed by that hired group and that would create reputation element. U get killed by hired group then u just simply tell to everyone that they are deceivers and then nobody ever hire them. and there can be well rated groups by those who hired them before and say yea those dudes are fair and do what they promise.

And in all those features have live players interaction.

P.S. U can save this game if its turn at least a little bit in to RPG. I didn't buy any expansion, cuz no one interested me. Check out an amateur mod for "arma 3", "Altis life" and how popular it is, and it was created by amateurs, and it is fun mod. But if Division will stay like only boring PvE RnG simulator it will die. I told u that when after 3 months from 300+ clan members we stay only around 15. Today we are 2-3, and reason wasn't too hard NPC, or DZ full of gankers, or too bad loot.

Most elementary thing which should be since day one still doesn't exist -a clan feature.

Solidus...
05-11-2017, 04:01 PM

that survey is a bit complicated. for example do u play solo or with group there are no third option sometimes solo sometimes group. Do u like be a rogue, there are no option -i was but now that isn't fun for me.

I guess better would be create another one thread and make questions number by number. and then we can replay number by number.

egor44
05-11-2017, 05:53 PM
A PVE dark zone with a hunter in each zone, that when killed would drop a better item of loot, maybe exotic @ 5% rate

GasT-BAS
05-11-2017, 06:02 PM
What a bad survey.. Needed to answer all questions and it got stuck on "bad format on comment" but could not find what was wrong so gave up.

Silz616
05-11-2017, 07:06 PM
Done

Drew_P_Bowls
05-11-2017, 07:56 PM
PvE only DZ and a PvPvE Darkzone - Rewards are the set but wont force players in pvp.
Factions - if within a set faction you CAN dmg other factions only. If rogue you AUTOMATICALLY have friendly fire ON. rogues can hit other rogues with everything. non rogue factions can hit other enemy factions. See warframe factions, some of them have allies that share reputation when you earn one, you earn for the other, but gain BAD rep amongst the non allies.

rewards for DZ should be faction themed.

MORE cover based play!

Cons72
05-11-2017, 09:07 PM
LOL

Limited to 200 characters on what keeps us from going into the DZ. I think I managed to get the 5 or 6 major reasons listed.

OverDageGamer
05-11-2017, 11:36 PM
This is the best post that I have seen so far.

ConstantineE_
05-11-2017, 11:55 PM
I'm not trying to be rude and I'm not trolling either. Do you really need to ask why less and less players are entering the DZ to save the game? We have been constantly giving you feedback about the darkzone for over a year now. I guess you haven't been paying attention. The darkzone is **** because the SERVER LAG, OVERTUNED NPCS, ****TY PVP MECHANICS such as HIPFIRING AND STRAFING,TOXIC PLAYERS, ROGUE MECHANICS/LEADERBOARDS, and HACKERS... Cool concept.Terrible execution. Let's be honest. The Darkzone is a grief zone. Everyone is there to grief each other. There is no high risk high reward. It's full of toxic players that like gank other players and run away trying to clear their rogue timer for the leaderboards. In my humble opinion, the pvp experience in the darkzone is ****. It's the worst pvp I have ever experience in a game.

"VP MECHANICS such as HIPFIRING AND STRAFING" I guess you're AI bot farming since you started playing only and nothing else. I came after the 1.3 again some weeks ago and i see only CHEATERS and CRY BABE NOOBS.Crying about the hipfire beacuse you cant **** about the only thing that you can do is to stading still like mob 24/7 for ADS and nothing else.WAKE UP its RPG shooter not CSGO OR COD.If you think everyone must playing like you then unistall the game and go play tetris.Strafing in this game or perfoming hipfire its to counter a lot of focus in you or trying to survive 1v3 and more.If you cant ADS and move and HIPFIRE whenever it need then srly bro its better to play pve from pvp

drohungsc
05-12-2017, 01:50 AM
How about selling server space like they do on battle field. I would pay 30 dollars canadian for 30 days to a private server to custom game modes and what not and invite who I want and if need be kick people

Barricade133
05-12-2017, 05:18 AM
I suggest and am in favor of a pve version of the dark zone for solo and group players. The caveat to that though would be random attacks from those hunters from the survival mode would appear randomly no matter where you are or what you are doing. Summoning an extraction would be a 50/50 gamble in them appearing and Isaac telling you a massive threat is on the way but no way of know where they are coming from or where they are hiding. They would be scaled to your characters item, difficulty level, and group size (both in terms of health and numbers in a 1:1 ratio). While adding another daily, defeat agents in the DZ be they rogue, non rogue or hunter to give the players choice in how to complete it. To me this would give solo (mostly how I play this game) and group players just another thing they could do as well as giving them a taste to what could happen in the DZ should they que up for pvpve which is the default version. I have less than zero interest in pvp in this game and the weekly/daily assignments that require me to go into the darkzone make me smh when i see them and just locks away a large portion of the map i have never and will never see. Also a story mode version of incursions would be nice as a side note.

PuceBarley51356
05-12-2017, 07:08 AM
place JTF by the door when u come into darkzone, lol & shoot anything on sight near door rougez or npcs, dat will put dem to use lol & give use a fighing chance or to set up, like da same way dey help outside dz

RushLoongHammer
05-12-2017, 11:56 AM
I mention JTF that roam the DZ in feedback and suggestions a long time ago.

JTF that patrol DZ01 and DZ02, and as you go up the DZ, the JTF become less up till there isn't any JTF in the highest DZs. This is a method the game DarkSacpe used.
Guards patrol, but if you want to go rogue in a more protected area, you gotta be really careful.

Solidus...
05-12-2017, 02:09 PM
To me this would give solo (mostly how I play this game) and group players just another thing they could do as well as giving them a taste to what could happen in the DZ should they que up for pvpve which is the default version. I have less than zero interest in pvp in this game and the weekly/daily assignments that require me to go into the darkzone make me smh when i see them and just locks away a large portion of the map i have never and will never see. Also a story mode version of incursions would be nice as a side note.

Now for a while i play alone, sometimes use matchmaking and play with randoms, and i for hours play there alone, alone take 1-2 air drops, and kill 3-4 contamination bosses, and have no conflicts with rogues till i don't decide search that conflict for my self.

Rogues there, rogues here, rogues nonstop everywhere... bull ****.

At this moment im in game and check DZ map u know what? No rogues and all marks are up nobody even farm there right now.

meathead_79
05-12-2017, 03:08 PM
Just completed survey and suggested maybe having a Group Dark Zone and a Solo Dark Zone, with both keeping the rogue element.

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/2016-06-02-1464874627-829324-img18589877allthethingsmemegeneratorbestideaever0a 1093.jpg

BarryDock1908
05-12-2017, 04:06 PM
As I stated in the survey, the rogue mechanic should be eliminated now that PVP players have the Last Stand. The DZ should be as advertised and have the toughest enemies and best loot and weapons in the game. The DZ should be changed to legendary toughness for all NPCs and the gear/loot drops should have the best rolls/stats in the game. Why really bother(especially if solo or small group) to clear landmarks and get loot only to lose it to rogues or be killed by NPCs and have all the loot drop to the ground. It would be worth it if it was the best loot in the game but frankly you can get just as much or more in almost area of the game, boss runs, legendary missions, heroic incursions, even the random NPCs killed in the street drop loot that is just as good. So unless your a real fan of PVP why waste time in the DZ for average loot. Many of the decent skilled PVP players have moved to playing Last Stand anyway. Unfortunately many of the PVP players left in the DZ are just trash talking losers that like to gank solo players so they can 'drop the mic' or dance around the fallen player. I know may people will disagree and thats all good, this forum does get conversations going as it should. It seems a shame to me that almost a third the map is largely wasted on small groups of PVP players that rarely take advantage of the landmarks, etc and just roam around looking PVP, I don't blame them it is a PVP area, unfortunately many of the players in their are not and this causes the friction, it should either be all PVP like Last Stand or all PVE like the rest of the map, not both.

BarryDock1908
05-12-2017, 04:14 PM
+1

I'd like to see a stash box at the safe houses inside the DZ that can hold all the contaminated items you gather. That way you can pick and choose what you take to extract or come back later for them if you fill up your backpack a lot. But only in the safe houses in the DZ, not the checkpoints. Anyone else agree or is this a lame idea...

Demiz3r
05-12-2017, 04:59 PM
"VP MECHANICS such as HIPFIRING AND STRAFING" I guess you're AI bot farming since you started playing only and nothing else. I came after the 1.3 again some weeks ago and i see only CHEATERS and CRY BABE NOOBS.Crying about the hipfire beacuse you cant **** about the only thing that you can do is to stading still like mob 24/7 for ADS and nothing else.WAKE UP its RPG shooter not CSGO OR COD.If you think everyone must playing like you then unistall the game and go play tetris.Strafing in this game or perfoming hipfire its to counter a lot of focus in you or trying to survive 1v3 and more.If you cant ADS and move and HIPFIRE whenever it need then srly bro its better to play pve from pvp

You should learn how to form complete sentences. The pvp mechanics of this game is ****. If you think its good, you are stupid. Hipfiring and strafing is promoting this chicken dance of cluster**** gameplay which isn't fun. I know how to counter it, It's call crowd control. Nevertheless it's ****ty gameplay which a lot players agree with. It has nothing to do with pve content of this game. By the way, I am PvP player and i want a better pvp experience.

Melobeing
05-12-2017, 06:40 PM
PVP and PVE Darkzone and also a way to activate random events like horde mode, reach point A to point B and kill a target(s)/survive hunters hunting you down in PVE Darkzone.

ProxxyByte
05-13-2017, 01:44 AM
This would be awesome.

An agent should be able to toggle friendly fire on and off. Preventing them from going rogue while trying to kill rogues.

ProxxyByte
05-13-2017, 02:32 AM
The entire Map should be open PVP(PVE) with no rogues, and Rouges should only be within the DZ. For example... I can run into a random player standing on the regular world Map.

This would allow teams of 8 or 12 to wipe out landmarks and missions together.

ProxxyByte
05-13-2017, 02:35 AM
If AI / (enemy) count is scaled with the agent count, then we could farm Kill XP with massive teams.

ProxxyByte
05-13-2017, 02:36 AM
The entire Map should be open PVP(PVE) with no rogues, and Rouges should only be within the DZ. For example... I can run into a random player standing on the regular world Map.

This would allow teams of 8 or 12 to wipe out landmarks and missions together.

If AI / (enemy) count is scaled with the agent count, then we could farm Kill XP with massive teams.

ConstantineE_
05-13-2017, 12:13 PM
You should learn how to form complete sentences. The pvp mechanics of this game is ****. If you think its good, you are stupid. Hipfiring and strafing is promoting this chicken dance of cluster**** gameplay which isn't fun. I know how to counter it, It's call crowd control. Nevertheless it's ****ty gameplay which a lot players agree with. It has nothing to do with pve content of this game. By the way, I am PvP player and i want a better pvp experience.

If you want complete sentences then learn greek and not this trash launage where its called english.Seacon if you want play teamwork with triage and heals then you cant understand the pvp mechanics on this game all of you noobs the only thing you want on this game its to be like CSGO and COD fight just in a simple line behind cover and shooting for 30 minutes like you playing dust 2 with awp.You dont even know to cc ppl on this game to get advantage of their position.

Demiz3r
05-13-2017, 03:03 PM
If you want complete sentences then learn greek and not this trash launage where its called english.Seacon if you want play teamwork with triage and heals then you cant understand the pvp mechanics on this game all of you noobs the only thing you want on this game its to be like CSGO and COD fight just in a simple line behind cover and shooting for 30 minutes like you playing dust 2 with awp.You dont even know to cc ppl on this game to get advantage of their position.

You sound like a complete idiot, and you should also improve your reading comprehension .I am not going waste my time on you. Feel feel to respond back. Cheers Mate!

Solidus...
05-13-2017, 03:10 PM
I hunted rogues i chased them alone i crouched one of them... link and hi get revived after 3 seconds i crouched him again... again link and revive. I already decide take unfair battle 1 vs 4 but that link makes things impossible.

And also medpacks, again 1 vs 4 i almost take down dude but happens usual action medpack and chicken run and his mates take me down. Devs several times tuned pvp damage multiplier up instead
of tuning down healing capabilities.

P.S. And if someone want say that l'm crying cuz 4 dudes own me alone... go to -----> here (http://natribu.org/en/)

TheSubRykon
05-15-2017, 02:38 PM
Actually that wasn't suggestion, that was what i expected since day one.

And expected something more, live trading, and let me explain how it could look in game.

Trading

Lets imagine that 1.3 is still out there LZ mostly garbage loot, and DZ top. But many players don't want go there afraid from gankers etc. But those player who don't afraid from DZ all gathered items can put on selling to Boo dz vendor. UBI still can make minimum price to not allow sell them for 1credit and broke economic. Then there would be a vendor which are whole time stocked up with interesting fresh infected items from DZ.

P.S. My English isn't great and that is a bit too difficult make description more detailed and constructive. I simply can't put whole idea detailed on paper on English.

Request table

Lets say ur looking specific gear part, and u set up request on that table. And then an DZ player read that, and then during farming found ur requested item.

Mercenaries

Lets say u was ganked and trolled in DZ, u remember name and put price on his head. Then an DZ hunter hunt him down, hi get an badge from him and trade that badge for price.

P.S. I make short description in raw way, such feature requires a polishing, cuz today it would look that i will give my head with out a fight and my friend take my badge and change it for price.

U want be in DZ, a farm a little bit there, or just travel trough it but ur whole time owned by rogues, but u can hire an pro rogue murder group who accompany ya trough whole DZ, trough each boss.
And sure u can be killed by that hired group and that would create reputation element. U get killed by hired group then u just simply tell to everyone that they are deceivers and then nobody ever hire them. and there can be well rated groups by those who hired them before and say yea those dudes are fair and do what they promise.

And in all those features have live players interaction.

P.S. U can save this game if its turn at least a little bit in to RPG. I didn't buy any expansion, cuz no one interested me. Check out an amateur mod for "arma 3", "Altis life" and how popular it is, and it was created by amateurs, and it is fun mod. But if Division will stay like only boring PvE RnG simulator it will die. I told u that when after 3 months from 300+ clan members we stay only around 15. Today we are 2-3, and reason wasn't too hard NPC, or DZ full of gankers, or too bad loot.

Most elementary thing which should be since day one still doesn't exist -a clan feature.

Sir, you have great suggestions. Most of them should be fun.
And "What if DZ items make just with better quality?" I was expecting that. "Huge amount of rikers was seen near library, and theyr amount are so huge, just like in clear sky only bigger, that one man group of 4 just simply can't deal with them. And can be done at least with 4 groups... To make this thing even more fun boss can drop loot first who take it win, and then u just start killing those who picked it up to get it back" - Big fan of that. That could build and expand this community in the better way. Cooperation between others and then its up to them and you if you decide to fight. That must be fun!

In 1.3 I almost sh*t bricks when I have found great gear. I was so scared to lose it. That adrenalin run was awesome! It will be great to experience that again.

Also @RushLoongHammer said "the DZ should be a loot haven" 1000% agree. and DZ must be hardest difficulty + best payout in the game.
We must think about how to make it as simple as possible and make it hell of a fun.

Map scheme was From the BOTTOM To The TOP you can see the difficulty.
=> Area - DZ01, DZ02, DZ03
*Bottom will have "Low"-est difficulty (lvl34 light armored) Boss/es (from 1 to 3 thogether). Every boss gives you minimum 2 items (High end = Mid rating to High end = Highest rating)... (like 1700 armor to 2000) Chance to get the best rating items = 35% chance
Chance of getting Exotic item = 5 - 10% chance

=> Area - DZ04, DZ05, DZ06
*Middle will have Moderate difficulty (lvl34 "like / as HVT" amrored) Boss/es (from 1 to 2 thogether) Every boss gives you minimum 3 items (High end = Mid rating to High end = Highest rating) (like 1800 armor to 2000) Chance to get the best rating items = 70% chance
Chance of getting Exotic item = 10 - 25% chance

=> Area - DZ07, DZ08, DZ09
*Top will have Highest difficulty (lvl34 "escalated difficulty" 1st "round" = 2-3 Low-est difficulty bosses like from the Bottom part of the map, 2nd "round" = 1-2 Moderate difficulty bosses, 3rd "round" = 1-2 Legendary Boss/es)
Every boss gives you minimum 4 items (High end = Mid rating to High end = Highest rating)... (like 1900 armor to 2000 and above) Chance to get the best rating items = 100% chance One High end Highest rating item (weapon and gear set is guarantee)
Chance of getting Exotic item = 25 - 35% chance

(also suggestion for people who want to challange everyone) Ask people if they want something like this:
There could be challange events. This will be place where people will fight each other untill timer ends. It will be like arena / restricted area. You can join in but you can not go out /(from inside to outside interraction) untill timer ends. You can choose if you ewant to join the team or not.(?) Max 16 players = Max 4 teams (?)
Place = Large Green extraction location DZ03

R4VEN360
05-15-2017, 07:19 PM

I don't know but after a year it feels like something such as a selection between "rogue"/"loyalist" before entering the DZ could have been a good thing to try.

So much this. Having rogues weave in and out of loyalists or killing a rogue just to have them re-spawn and run in front of their rogue friends to make you go rogue is ********.
Basically its win win for rogues in this scenario right now.
Let us choose loyalist and i will choose it every time.

CORDON 00
05-15-2017, 09:03 PM

I concur. There needs to be some form of change in the ease in which a player goes rogue. Too many times have folks to include myself been going toe to toe with rogue(s) and a random player comes out of nowhere to assist (or troll) and catches friendly fire running in front of another friendly. This then leads into to every thirsty idiot on the server turning there attention to the 19 second rogue versus going after the manhunt 50' away. It's infuriating and places the DZ down the ladder when it comes to enjoyment scaling.

CORDON 00
05-15-2017, 09:20 PM
There are a lot of valid points I have read through here. I'll add one more thing that I find irritating. half of the content for sale in this game comes from the DZ and the cost of such items are ridiculous when compared to the scale in which DZ funds are rewarded. I believe that any gear extracted/obtained from within the DZ when sold should be sold for DZ funds.

paok42700
05-16-2017, 12:31 PM
All rogue players are hackers.
REMOVE HACKERS FROM GAME
REMOVE ROGUES FROM GAME

Fridderisch_GER
05-17-2017, 05:18 PM
First of Hello,
and thanks for giving us the opportunity to share our Opinions here.
Second to me, im a PVE Player and i really like to stroll throug the Dark Zone, alone or in a Group, thats both fun.
And while im in the DZ ( Tier 5 ofc, cause why whould i play lower lootwise ? ) i always ask myself....

(now third, getting to my point)
"Why are there containers filled with blue, green and purple loot in the DZ at all?
( mostly tier 5 but i guess it goes for the other ones as well ) "

Nobody has any use for items in the Dark Zone which arent at least item level 256 so why putting them in the highest Tier DZ?
Better not put them at all cause i always getting my hopes up seeing caches before my brain says to me " NAHH, Craploot!!
.. Dont waste your Time whith that!"

So my Point or "critic" is: !!!Change the loot in the DZ!!!
Cause now, it isnt really worth the effort going to the DZ for good Items!
Getting the best Items is the highest Motivation of the Game and the DZ
doesnt compare in [(Itemquality + Itemrarity) / Playertime]- Ratio
to the other PVE- Content u got

yours

Me, Myself and I