PDA

View Full Version : Law Shove light direction = deflect ?

TwistedSno
05-08-2017, 02:55 PM
How do I figure out what direction his light is coming from after shove so I can use deflect timing>?

:confused:

kanuzira
05-08-2017, 03:11 PM
You need to dodge or cgb. The rest is impossible

Kitsune..
05-08-2017, 03:17 PM
How do I figure out what direction his light is coming from after shove so I can use deflect timing>?

:confused:
You should look at him :D

You need to dodge or cgb. The rest is impossible

It's possible to deflect or parry it or to use it for Superior Block. I guess Warden can use Crushing Counter if it comes from top aswell, but cannot be 100% sure here.

TwistedSno
05-08-2017, 03:17 PM
so whats with all the videos on youtube with people getting deflect off his light after shove? LUCK?

TwistedSno
05-08-2017, 03:21 PM
God help me none of you know, is there a trick? as in if his guard stance was in the right => before shove will his follow up light also come from the right =>

wethebishop
05-08-2017, 03:23 PM
Well, I play the conqueror. His dodges are somewhat similar to the assassins', except he doesn't need to react as well for it to counter the attack and instead of a GB or stab to the belly he gets a free shield bash into a light.

I just react to his light attack that comes after the shove. Just dodge into the direction of it. It's really easy with the conqueror, but I haven't tried it with assassins. I think the conqueror's dodge is much more forgiving. It even feels like it's easier to dodge into the direction of light attacks than it is to switch your guard to it, so maybe the conqueror isn't well representative of how an assassin can stop the LB's light after a shove.

How do you see which direction it's coming from? Just react to the red indicator.

Kitsune..
05-08-2017, 03:25 PM
There's no trick, you have to look at his animation :D

TwistedSno
05-08-2017, 03:31 PM
In other words I need more than 60 Fps to do it?

wethebishop
05-08-2017, 03:34 PM
No. I do it on console. Try it with the conqueror first and you'll see what I mean. It's easy. Just dodge into the direction of the attack.

TwistedSno
05-08-2017, 03:38 PM
I find it hard to when I see the attack coming I hit dodge on pc and my char just sits an eats the light. timing seems to fast for me.

wethebishop
05-08-2017, 03:40 PM
I have only done it consistently with the conqueror. I'm sure you can also do it consistently with the conqueror. I don't know about assassins, though.