PDA

View Full Version : Why do PKs run the MOMENT things don't go their way??

CoyoteXStarrk
05-08-2017, 10:46 AM
I thought the playerbase cared about skill and winning.

Thats my bad. Mods please close this as soon as you get my PM.

Eike.Kusch
05-08-2017, 10:54 AM
Cause they can, they run fast :p

CoyoteXStarrk
05-08-2017, 10:56 AM

I'm being serious.

I think it has more to do with the type of player that plays that kind of class than anything.

Eike.Kusch
05-08-2017, 11:04 AM
I am a PK main (trying to main Valkyrie now cause of all the hate...) and I don't run except when overwhelmed (2 vs 1 or more).

Very rarely do I run around to mess with people cause they trash talk or are cancerous. And in Dominion I try to go for the win (scoring) instead of the kill.

By the way are you saying they always run or in specific situations? Like in duels I don't really see the point.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-08-2017, 11:13 AM
I am a PK main (trying to main Valkyrie now cause of all the hate...) and I don't run except when overwhelmed (2 vs 1 or more).

Very rarely do I run around to mess with people cause they trash talk or are cancerous. And in Dominion I try to go for the win (scoring) instead of the kill.

By the way are you saying they always run or in specific situations? Like in duels I don't really see the point.

I'm saying in Dominion the PK class is played like a coward more than any other class in the game in my experience.

Alustar.
05-08-2017, 11:17 AM
I have noticed that ALL but a few PKs that I have run into play this way.

They go balls deep into their attack and do everything to win, but the moment things don't go their way they just run away like little girls. (No pun intended)

Its the only class I come across that play this way? Theories?

He who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day.

in the military they call it a tactical retreat. There is no rule written that states I must sit there and take a loss, give the opposing team more points and exp for feats.

I personally think it's a smart move to be able to judge a situation and play it to your own strengths

kweassa1917
05-08-2017, 11:19 AM
Being smart tends to tick off dumb people, I guess. :D

Kalsiner
05-08-2017, 11:21 AM
In elimination, they don't even bother to fight, they just run away for a 2 v 1, when a PK is in the opposite team i know i'll have to quickly end my fight or be prepared to fight 1 v 2.

Moondyne_MC
05-08-2017, 11:23 AM

That would be my honest reply, because it's built in to their kit. No one else can move with that kind of speed, so they might as well utilise it. Not so much indicative of the player, moreso just that they forget they're the only ones who can do it.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-08-2017, 11:26 AM
Being smart tends to tick off dumb people, I guess. :D

There is a difference between being smart and running away from a 1v1 because you didn't immediately crush your opponent.

If your opponent decides to fight back and you run you are a PoS coward and you don't deserve to be able to play the game.

kweassa1917
05-08-2017, 11:30 AM
There is a difference between being smart and running away from a 1v1 because you didn't immediately crush your opponent.

If your opponent decides to fight back and you run you are a PoS coward and you don't deserve to be able to play the game.

According to who? You? Someone make you the official referee?

Some credentials please.

Otherwise you're simply saying the other guy needs to stay and get killed to satisfy your need, or he's a coward, which sounds mighty bully-ish to me.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-08-2017, 11:35 AM
According to who? You? Someone make you the official referee?

Some credentials please.

Otherwise you're simply saying the other guy needs to stay and get killed to satisfy your need, or he's a coward, which sounds mighty bully-ish to me.

Its simple.

The game is a combat based melee PvP game.

If you refuse to fight unless its 2v1 or unless you have a guaranteed kill then you shouldn't be allowed to play because at that point you aren't playing. You are sniping.

You are not using any skills or anything you are simply trying to get easy kills and not interested in winning or anything else. I don't want that kind of scum on my team. I want people who actually wanna PLAY THE GAME and win.

I'm not saying don't run if you are low. I am saying if you automatically run from a 1v1 just because its not an easy win you need to find a new game. Because all you are doing is making life miserable for your teammates and the game easy for your enemies.

kweassa1917
05-08-2017, 11:45 AM
Its simple.

If you refuse to fight unless its 2v1 or unless you have a guaranteed kill then you shouldn't be allowed to play because at that point you aren't playing. You are sniping.

You are not using any skills or anything you are simply trying to get easy kills and not interested in winning or anything else. I don't want that kind of scum on my team. I want people who actually wanna PLAY THE GAME and win.

I'm not saying don't run if you are low. I am saying if you automatically run from a 1v1 just because its not an easy win you need to find a new game. Because all you are doing is making life miserable for your teammates and the game easy for your enemies.

And I'm saying you don't get to dictate whatever means the other guy uses to win. Nobody forced you to play a slow-arse class that can't catch a PK. You did it by your own choice.

If you're going to cry over every single thing that prevents you from winning, perhaps it's time to consider the possibility that you really aren't adapting to the concept of "PvP" very well.

Alustar.
05-08-2017, 11:48 AM
Its simple.

Good luck forcing others to play the way you want them too.

I get that it's frustrating, but either take it as a compliment and move on or maybe you should find another game.

Not everyone is going to act/respond the same way you do, amd just because you don't agree with it doesn't make it wrong.

I'm not trying to be offensive, just bear in mind, I've been on the receiving end of this myself. I run PK and have seen a warlord flat out turn tail and run from me.
I loled.

Blasto95
05-08-2017, 12:16 PM

And what if your opponent is usuing feats or is 108 gear score and youre in greys? Or its that one class that you always seem to have trouble with.
You seem to think if someone runs, they are a coward? So living to fight another fight and not giving the other team points towards their score is being a coward?

PKs run because they can. Simple as that. They are fast, many classes cant keep up and track them down. Its a waste of time, which in dominion is a very good thing to do, force your opponent's to waste time. MANY people try and run. The difference is you see PKs doing it the most successfully...because they can.

Gray360UK
05-08-2017, 12:17 PM
As several others have said, and you haven't taken seriously for whatever reason ... because they can.

It is as much a part of their kit as any of their other moves. They have vastly superior disengage abilities. Your thirst for a kill doesn't mean they have to hand it to you on plate when retreating and killing one of your team mates instead / capturing a zone / killing you later when you're outnumbered is an option. Time spent on the respawn screen is wasted time.

You gonna get that honour BS out of your head once and for all, has nothing to do with courage.

Delta1038
05-08-2017, 12:27 PM
I agree with most of what others have said here, it is a tactical choice. You may disapprove of it but it is not really being a coward. It is being smart. I play as I imagine I would in such a situation (assuming I was brave enough to be on a battlefield in the first place). I will fight my hardest but if the fight is going poorly I will fall back unless there is some specific reason not too. And this applies to any and all characters I play as which are primarily the Conqueror and the Lawbringer.

I would also hope my allies would do the same. I am not interested in prideful bravado or some macho mentality. I want smart fighters, who press whatever advantages they have, focus on the mission and helping their teams, and do not create a liability to their team. So by all means, if a fight is not going your way, please fall back, get some healing, and rethink/retry.

SangLong524
05-08-2017, 12:30 PM
I'm not a PK "main". I even despite the way the term abused in community, it shows your own lacking in term of adaptability. But i see no fault in a PK runner. I do runner too when it suits me. Heck, I do bleed running as Nobushi and high tail away whenever I can.
In my not so humble opinion, I don't give a **** if some dumb *** nobody has a problem with my playstyle at a certain time and in a certain mode. I'm LMAO while they rage in their little corner. Alone (possible) :)

CoyoteXStarrk
05-08-2017, 12:39 PM
My bad.

I severely underestimated how much this community cared about skill and winning. I never knew people cared this little about them. Though it explains my experiences in the game profusely and fully explains the attitude of the forums. I retract my original point and I will have this thread closed.

Ignore this thread and move along kids.

Herbstlicht
05-08-2017, 12:51 PM
Well, i main Nobushi, but normally, i never run. And i can't like remember a single time i did ... normally i stay, try to fend off as best as possible and see what comes out of it. I mean i will retreat when ultra-low on HP and another enemy that i judge rather dangerous is approaching - given the opportunity, like for example a dominion game where you can heal up fast - but these moments are rather rare. When in battle, i see it through. Too many classes will still outrun or catch me if I try running away. I mean i get a lot of kills by hunting down runners ... it simply doesn't work that well. Stand your ground, hope your teammates do arrive soon and maybe take one or two enemies with you if they don't.

Scorpion1980Lma
05-08-2017, 12:52 PM
i agree with OP.

if in doubt google the word "coward".

"a person who is contemptibly lacking in the courage to do or endure dangerous or unpleasant things"

dont get upset if someone states the facts, if you plan to run away from a 1v1 fight, you are a coward.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-08-2017, 01:00 PM
i agree with OP.

"a person who is contemptibly lacking in the courage to do or endure dangerous or unpleasant things"

dont get upset if someone states the facts, if you plan to run away from a 1v1 fight, you are a coward.

1000% this

Too bad people are too proud or biased to admit facts lol

Gray360UK
05-08-2017, 01:02 PM
i agree with OP.

The OP is the only upset one, maybe you too.

The rest of us are just playing the game, in a mode which isn't about 1 vs 1 fights, I should add. There are far more variables than 'I must win this Duel' and there are several alternatives to dying and sitting on the respawn screen that would be of far more use to your team if someone you can't beat is guarding a zone. Dying all game to show how brave you are when you could go and clear Minions at B instead or help a team mate is pointless and dumb.

Alustar.
05-08-2017, 01:06 PM
I could see that if the original topic was something along the lines of "people who run from combat" the yes, I agree.
Instead this is targeted specifically at one class that happens to possess superior movement speeds. To me it's not that you are pissed that people are running from you, you are pissed that you can't catch them. If you had the ability to catch them. You'd not complain.

Don't be upsett when classes use their advantages to their advantage? XD

Scorpion1980Lma
05-08-2017, 01:10 PM
I could see that if the original topic was something along the lines of "people who run from combat" the yes, I agree.
Instead this is targeted specifically at one class that happens to possess superior movement speeds. To me it's not that you are pissed that people are running from you, you are pissed that you can't catch them. If you had the ability to catch them. You'd not complain.

Don't be upsett when classes use their advantages to their advantage? XD

putting make-up on a pig and putting it in a dress, doesnt make it a lady, its still a pig. i dont give a crap what class you are, if you run from a 1v1, youre a coward.

CandleInTheDark
05-08-2017, 01:22 PM
There is a place for 1v1 to the death combat, that place is called duel. Everything else is a team game and has team objectives. If you die in brawl, you leave your partner alone, if you die in elimination you leave your team one down and feed the opponent renoun, if you die in skirmish or dominion, you feed the opponent renoun and you are out for 10-15 seconds. If you do this needlessly, you are being a bad team player. Basic team pvp 101. Peacekeepers are the guerilla forces of the for honor world, they can hit and run at their own choosing, using your advantages and not needlessly dying is smart team play.

Scorpion1980Lma
05-08-2017, 01:25 PM
There is a place for 1v1 to the death combat, that place is called duel. Everything else is a team game and has team objectives. If you die in brawl, you leave your partner alone, if you die in elimination you leave your team one down and feed the opponent renoun, if you die in skirmish or dominion, you feed the opponent renoun and you are out for 10-15 seconds. If you do this needlessly, you are being a bad team player. Basic team pvp 101. Peacekeepers are the geurilla forces of the for honor world, they can hit and run at their own choosing, using your advantages and not needlessly dying is smart team play.

sugar coating being a coward, doesnt change that fact. lemme guess, and then later when the enemy you ran away from, is busy in another fight, you come from behind and stab him in the back. COWARD.

Blasto95
05-08-2017, 01:29 PM
sugar coating being a coward, doesnt change that fact. lemme guess, and then later when the enemy you ran away from, is busy in another fight, you come from behind and stab him in the back. COWARD.

No thats called strategy in a team fight....dont blame others for playing smart and tactical.

If you want 1v1 and fair fights with "honor". Go play Duels or Brawls, even Eliminations people are honorable occasionally
Skirmish and Dominion are 100% team objectives and its your own terrible self's fault if you dont adapt to the game play. Dont get all pissy when someone plays the game how its supposed to be played and not how you'd like it to be..

Alustar.
05-08-2017, 01:29 PM
putting make-up on a pig and putting it in a dress, doesnt make it a lady, its still a pig. i dont give a crap what class you are, if you run from a 1v1, youre a coward.

lol at this point you're just a salty player. Sorry to hear that. But we aren't about to change your mind and it's obvious you aren't going to start thinking critically about your matches. Have fun trying to convince the rest of the logical world you are right, though.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-08-2017, 01:31 PM

With you 100% man.

Glad to see I am not alone.

But they are too proud and too biased to admit what they are doing is cowardly. They will claim strategy and skill so there is nothing we can do.

Alustar.
05-08-2017, 01:36 PM
With you 100% man.

But they are too proud and too biased to admit what they are doing is cowardly. They will claim strategy and skill so there is nothing we can do.

That same phrase, if not this entire thread could be argued against turtle classes like warlord and conquerer who do nothing but hide behind a shield 80% of a fight.
But go on tell me more about how you think its cowardly in a fantasy game

Gray360UK
05-08-2017, 01:38 PM
With you 100% man.

I'm not sure what you want people to admit?

Knowing you, that you are better. You often get upset when you are not able to get this validation. So yes Coyote, you are better.

/pat

Now, with that as a given, there's no reason for someone who will lose a fight to you to repeatedly fling themselves at you so you can raise your kill count and show the world how much better you are. Call it what you like, anyone smart will go and kill one of your 3 team mates, capture a zone, kill minions etc. Only a dumb person would feed your ego and spend the rest of the match on the respawn screen when they can possibly make a far better contribution to the match elsewhere.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-08-2017, 01:41 PM
I got baited already into responding. I will just be silent and let the thread be closed.

I take solace in the fact I know that I am right even if people disagree. I apologize 100% for prolonging the thread though.

I have requested the thread be closed so just stop bumping the thread and let it die. Plenty of other threads worthy of attention guys. Find them and let your opinion be heard.

If you have any further disagreements with my point of view feel free to PM me personally and I will address why I believe you are wrong or otherwise.

No need to bump a thread that has been requested to be closed.

CandleInTheDark
05-08-2017, 01:41 PM

Damn right I do, unashamedly so.

Renown Gain more Renown in 1v1 fights, by killing the enemy Heroes, and also by getting killing streaks during matchs to unlock feats in a match

Tell me where here tells me I am getting rewarded for dying bravely? My job is to get kills, my second job is to not, well, die, and if I stop someone killing one of my teammates, all the better, that is two deaths I saved my team.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-08-2017, 01:44 PM
I got baited already into responding. I will just be silent and let the thread be closed.

I take solace in the fact I know that I am right even if people disagree. I apologize 100% for prolonging the thread though.

I have requested the thread be closed so just stop bumping the thread and let it die. Plenty of other threads worthy of attention guys. Find them and let your opinion be heard.

If you have any further disagreements with my point of view feel free to PM me personally and I will address why I believe you are wrong or otherwise.

CandleInTheDark
05-08-2017, 01:47 PM

So, you raised an argument, the debate goes against you and you run away from a fight. In fact, you do more than run away from the fight, you try to shut down this discussion that is not going the way you wanted it to all together. This isn't just running away from a fight in dominion, this is doing your level best to crash the game session for everyone else in it.

Alustar.
05-08-2017, 01:51 PM

Did you just run from a thread you started about coward running from battles in a game because it pisses you off?

HOLY ****!
Hypocrisy level god tier!!!

CoyoteXStarrk
05-08-2017, 01:54 PM
So, you raised an argument, the debate goes against you and you run away from a fight. In fact, you do more than run away from the fight, you try to shut down this discussion that is not going the way you wanted it to all together. This isn't just running away from a fight in dominion, this is doing your level best to crash the game session for everyone else in it.

While I truly do appreciate you trying to imply I am coward or something similar I simply recognized that the people on the forums will only use this thread to continue a never ending argument about a topic that will do nothing but take away from topics with more importance because In the end this topic is one of debate rather than one of actual discussion.

I won't have this thread turn into the next 15+ page mess that ends in nothing but hurt feelings and rage.

I genuinely thought more people put value in skill and winning so I thought this thread would be rather quickly discussed and dismissed. I had no idea it would be more divided.

As I said if you wish to personally argue with me on my original point feel free to PM me and I will of course debate with you, but I will not detract from threads that are more important and more relevant to the current issues involving the game.

So yes this thread will be closed ASAP, but not because I am a "Coward" or whatever fanciful reason you wanna come up with.

CandleInTheDark
05-08-2017, 01:59 PM
Yeah, whatever, shut down discussion. Started my own. Nice peacekeeper bashing thread by the by,must be a day ending in y.

Blasto95
05-08-2017, 01:59 PM
Hes not trying to imply youre a coward...you simply just stated that you are being one....just in a self righteous way. Keep telling yourself you're right bud. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

CandleInTheDark
05-08-2017, 02:02 PM
Hes not trying to imply youre a coward...you simply just stated that you are being one....just in a self righteous way. Keep telling yourself you're right bud. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

And yeah, this, I'm not implying it, I am stating it.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-08-2017, 02:05 PM
And yeah, this, I'm not implying it, I am stating it.

As I have now stated multiple times since people can't seem to read suddenly for some reason.

If you wish to debate something feel free to PM me otherwise by all means keep making baseless insults to empty air :)

Alustar.
05-08-2017, 02:06 PM
i agree with OP.

Pretty sure your actions here are in line with the afore posted definition of "cowardice" that you yourself endorsed.

Delta1038
05-08-2017, 02:14 PM
Maybe by some of your standards I am a coward. Not by mine, not by my friends and teammates, essentially not by the people whose opinions actually matter to me. Keep in mind though that just because a person plays a game differently than you does not make it wrong.

Those of you that define that it is cowardice to run from a fight you are losing, that is fine. You are entitled to that opinion and by all means try to stock your team with like minded people.

It is simply a matter of differences of people in the end and also the very simple reality that this is a game. And it is easy to think this way when the risk/reward is so safe. I also prefer to win, I win the majority of the matches that I am in. So clearly my method and the methods of my friends works for us. So if it is winning and skill that is your concern, neither is lacking with choosing to fall back depending on the context.

CeIasun
05-08-2017, 02:15 PM
I speak speak for my self as a Main Peacekeeper, I myself don't run a way even when I'm sometimes against the odds. but in a 4v1 scenario I try to stay in fight as long as I can even against the odds, something it's goes well, sometimes not.

If I have the chance of succeeding by pulling back a little to let my health bar regenerate a little bit sure I will occasionally try it, but most often not.

Peacekeeper as an hero, need to but out a lot of damage with there low dps and low defensive reduction abilities. If they don't succeed at that while playing and some mistake are countered they are forced to play more defensive or less aggressive due to the fact that a couple unfortunate mistake she makes that gets punished means most time just death in seconds.

Of course you have the player that just runs away for no good reason, .... but that applies to all hero's not to be biased toward people wo play as a Peacekeeper

MysteryCookie
05-08-2017, 02:20 PM
From my experience it's mostly vikings who run away. Berserkers most of the time.

Knight_Gregor
05-08-2017, 02:20 PM
Aside from what has already been said about tactical decisions and mind games. I don't understand what the problem is. You're speaking about dominion. If you're doing what you are supposed to be doing - defending or engaging a point - and they run away. You get a free point. They are making your job easier. What's to complain about?

Also: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1632110-Should-I-feel-bad-for-LITERALLY-running-the-clock-out-for-a-win

kweassa1917
05-08-2017, 03:02 PM
From my experience it's mostly vikings who run away. Berserkers most of the time.

Oh, you mean those with that blue, foamy streak at their feet, running away in a straight line once you show them you block all of their infini-light spamming? :D

CeIasun
05-08-2017, 03:21 PM
Funny but also disapointing to see that certain people are creating posts or replying on simulair post regarding (what seems to be another ) the ''Peacekeeper offensieve.

Another funny fact is they are even claiming to main a certain hero, while in other threats they are claming to main something else. They seem to Reply or make a post on a certain subject while claiming to play a certain playstyle.

I'm not even taking some of you guys serious anymore, I hope you guys realize that you are doining more damge to the game then profiding any good feedback.

DuhSavagePickle
05-08-2017, 04:52 PM
I agree with OP as well.

People who run from fights are cowards, call it tactical retreat, call it team-play, call it whatever you'd like. Seriously, if you run from a fight because you're afraid to lose and know you can't win unless there's a teammate helping you against that one guy, makes you a coward.

"It's not a coward if you know you will lose and don't want to give free kills."

That is such a bad excuse and I hear it all the time. Because those same people will run around in circles until the time runs out just not to give the enemy team a win, that's not tactical, that's toxic.

Just admit you're afraid to fight the better opponent, it's a game... The "Those who run will live to fight another day" quoters are honestly forgetting it's a video game, because even if they die they'll still live to fight another day.

I for one love when the challenge is stacked against me, I get to better myself and increase my skill from learning from my opponent.

I don't turn tail and run, if I constantly only fight people that are worse than me and easy kills, how will I ever expect to get better?

Maybe that's why a lot of you guys are always so salty on the forums saying "Nerf This, Nerf That."

Perhaps it's because you spend most of your time running instead of learning how to fight?

CandleInTheDark
05-08-2017, 05:23 PM
I agree with OP as well.

People who run from fights are cowards, call it tactical retreat, call it team-play, call it whatever you'd like. Seriously, if you run from a fight because you're afraid to lose and know you can't win unless there's a teammate helping you against that one guy, makes you a coward.

Or, again, I am trying to keep my kill chain going so I get renown faster and get feats to help the team. If I am a warden, I get into 1vx because that is how I get renown faster there. If I am conqueror, I pull people off my teammates or sit on a zone.

"It's not a coward if you know you will lose and don't want to give free kills."

That is such a bad excuse and I hear it all the time. Because those same people will run around in circles until the time runs out just not to give the enemy team a win, that's not tactical, that's toxic.

Nope, if I am last one when breaking, I know I am going to lose, I do my all to at least make one of them see the respawn screen. I will also bite the bullet if I have three on me and I see zones changing colour, I recently held three for half a minute and the other two zones went to my team causing breaking which we won off. But first and foremost, kill chains are how I help my team

Just admit you're afraid to fight the better opponent, it's a game... The "Those who run will live to fight another day" quoters are honestly forgetting it's a video game, because even if they die they'll still live to fight another day.

I for one love when the challenge is stacked against me, I get to better myself and increase my skill from learning from my opponent.

Yes, it is a game, again, the quicker I get my feats, the quicker I am using the crossbow to take out the guy about to kill my teammate and the quicker I have an AOE zone that hinders stamina and defence. I have turned the tide of battle with both of these.

I don't turn tail and run, if I constantly only fight people that are worse than me and easy kills, how will I ever expect to get better?

Maybe that's why a lot of you guys are always so salty on the forums saying "Nerf This, Nerf That."

Perhaps it's because you spend most of your time running instead of learning how to fight?

I have never called for nerfs except for on my own main's light attacks and I am of the opinion that others need to be buffed to her level, so nice try.

DuhSavagePickle
05-08-2017, 05:29 PM
Or, again, I am trying to keep my kill chain going so I get renown faster and get feats to help the team. If I am a warden, I get into 1vx because that is how I get renown faster there. If I am conqueror, I pull people off my teammates or sit on a zone.

Nope, if I am last one when breaking, I know I am going to lose, I do my all to at least make one of them see the respawn screen. I will also bite the bullet if I have three on me and I see zones changing colour, I recently held three for half a minute and the other two zones went to my team causing breaking which we won off. But first and foremost, kill chains are how I help my team

Yes, it is a game, again, the quicker I get my feats, the quicker I am using the crossbow to take out the guy about to kill my teammate and the quicker I have an AOE zone that hinders stamina and defence. I have turned the tide of battle with both of these.

I have never called for nerfs except for on my own main's light attacks and I am of the opinion that others need to be buffed to her level, so nice try.

"Nice try?" Who are you again?

If you felt my post was towards you then you're mistaken, this is for the people that run away from fights.

Running from a fight because of lack of skill is still the coward thing to do, call it for feats or for getting a bow.

And if you are one of those people who run away from any fight, then this is for you.

Helnekromancer
05-08-2017, 06:00 PM
It's a legitimate strategy similar to being a "camper" in a FPS. It's pretty sad but people will do anything to win. Was with a group of friends in Dominion and had a Warden who would constantly run away from us, he even hit me in the back of the when i was fighting someone and the moment i turn around he's running the other direction.

rossato2109
05-08-2017, 06:42 PM
Why should they stay and die when they can avoid it? Who in their right mind would let the enemy kill him, so the enemy gets more points to their team plus renown, becoming even stronger? Did you really need an answer for this? Stupid topic.

Not even BOTS stay fighting when they are losing, even the slower characters. They try to move away and find ways to recover HP before returning to combat. Dying = making your enemies stronger.

JibletHunter
05-08-2017, 07:48 PM

You are a joke man. Knowing you are right with respect to an opinion (what constitutes cowardice) is quite honestly, delusional. Telling pks to not use their speed is like asking a goki to not use his hyper-armor. "I hit you once bruh! Stop attacking or are you gonna rely on your hyper armor like a coward!"

Also your definition of "coward" includes an element of danger. This is a video game. If you stepped outside every once in a while, you would see that a game presents no real danger to you.

Grow up kid and learn the difference between opinions and facts. Gotta learn to you are not right 100% of the time and trying to get this thread closed shows you cant handle normal discourse. Goodluck with that whole life thing - it might end up being rough for you (hence why you post 30+times a day at work then log on immediately when you get home every night).

RealJayDee1984
05-08-2017, 08:06 PM
Seriously, how dare players rely on the natural strengths of their chosen characters to win in a competitive game?

And why only won't the most assassin-ish assassin class just stubbornly stay in a losing battle until they're dead all the time?

Alustar.
05-08-2017, 08:35 PM
Guerilla warefare, its called hit and run. Not hit and stay and let them hit you back.

CeIasun
05-08-2017, 09:11 PM
You are a joke man. Knowing you are right with respect to an opinion (what constitutes cowardice) is quite honestly, delusional. Telling pks to not use their speed is like asking a goki to not use his hyper-armor. "I hit you once bruh! Stop attacking or are you gonna rely on your hyper armor like a coward!"

Also your definition of "coward" includes an element of danger. This is a video game. If you stepped outside every once in a while, you would see that a game presents no real danger to you.

Grow up kid and learn the difference between opinions and facts. Gotta learn to you are not right 100% of the time and trying to get this thread closed shows you cant handle normal discourse. Goodluck with that whole life thing - it might end up being rough for you (hence why you post 30+times a day at work then log on immediately when you get home every night).

Applause!

https://youtu.be/heAw4z71lvo

Mr.Rynart
05-08-2017, 09:50 PM
Why u guys even falling to this troll thread is beyond me the guy who started this always *****es about PKs in almost any kind of form. You guys literally can look into his post history to see that he only wants to bash pks for no apparent reason.

psyminion
05-08-2017, 10:36 PM
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/48H34ukFe8g/hqdefault.jpg

JayyRupp
05-08-2017, 10:53 PM
Bleed

buhahh125
05-08-2017, 10:59 PM
They have to use the bathroom? :cool:

UbiJurassic
05-08-2017, 11:19 PM
The OP has requested to have the thread closed. If you all would like to continue constructive discussion regarding PK tactics, you are welcome to create a new thread.