PDA

View Full Version : So... An AFKer, a Feeder, and a Bot walk into a bar.

Casper5632
05-08-2017, 08:54 AM
With the game still showing dominion as "Very high activity" I still see extremely poor matchmaking quality. I am still running into matches where a completely outclassed player is put onto my team, leading to the rest of the players regularly having to perform insane feats just to balance out the teams. If a player leaves it is an extremely rare occasion that they are replaced, even though its quick enough to lump any group of 8 people together. On top of that I am STILL seeing AFKers. They aren't even using any trick I just had a player standing in one spot idle for the second half of a match and not booted. What is going on with this matchmaking system?

CoyoteXStarrk
05-08-2017, 09:04 AM
If a feeder an AFKer and a bot walk into a bar just burn the bar down.

Nothing of value will be lost.

kweassa1917
05-08-2017, 09:11 AM
1. You were a scrub once. Others better than you had to carry your deadweight. It's your turn.

2. Best way to deal with AFKers is to record their actions and report to Ubi WITH evidence. If you hate it so much, do something about it.

3. Devs said they're working on a fix. The "Are we there yet...?" in the backseat of the car doesn't make you arrive any sooner, does it.

Casper5632
05-08-2017, 09:14 AM
1. Match scrubs with scrubs, I started at the bottom playing vs bottoms

2. It was JUST AN AFKER. He wasnt moving or anything, so its a simple fix to just boot people who dont do anything for X period of time.

bmason1000
05-08-2017, 12:20 PM
What's a feeder?