PDA

View Full Version : other players and I have a question!

CoyoteXStarrk
05-08-2017, 05:39 AM
I have seen this brought up in multiple threads on these forums, Twitter, and various other gaming forums that I frequent and since you guys seem to have a direct line of communication to the team I thought someone should just ask you directly.

We know the team aren't fans of the Defensive Meta and neither is the majority of the community so we are of course glad to know some changes regarding that will be on the way.

BUT

For those people who play primarily Defensive/Reactive heroes such as Warlord or Conqueror will their kits be receiving any major changes to adapt to this new Meta that you all will be creating?

Because they were both clearly created with Defense in mind so if Offense becomes the new Meta it only makes sense that they would receive direct changes to accommodate these changes, but I have yet to see or hear anything on the subject unless I missed a post from you guys or a Dev Stream somewhere.

I also know the Conqueror will be receiving adjustment soon as you have already told us that the team knows the Conqueror is in a bit of a bad spot at the moment, but I didn't know if these changes were related to the defensive meta changes or just that the Conqueror is weak right now overall.

Also would the new Meta introduce changes to any other classes?

Just curious. Thank you.

ArchangelREON
05-08-2017, 01:37 PM
Hope they have a look at this. I am very curious to

CoyoteXStarrk
05-08-2017, 01:38 PM
Hope they have a look at this. I am very curious to

I hope so as well.

Draghmar
05-08-2017, 02:16 PM
I really hope Ubi will try to get to the Balanced Meta where both defense and offense would be equal tools for playing. I think this way balancing Conq and Warlord would be much easier.

FredEx919
05-08-2017, 02:26 PM
At the moment, we have fairly limited details regarding changes coming to tackle the defensive play. This is something still in the works and so lots of options are being checked. Some of these include things like changes to the parry system, out of stamina, possibility of chip, and other suggestions (many of which have been mentioned around the community). We'll be able to share a lot more once we have the info. For now, we'll pass the question over to the rest of the team. Don't forget to use this thread (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1654593-Warriors-Den-Livestream-(May-4th)) if you have other questions for the next Warrior's Den livestream. Also, as a reminder, please avoid tagging/mentioning forum mods and Ubi staff (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1172268-(Please-read-before-posting)-Welcome-to-the-official-FOR-HONOR-forum!) in your post titles. :D