PDA

View Full Version : Rebindable Keys

JohnWick87
05-07-2017, 02:11 PM
Pls give us the option to rebind the keys on xbox controller on pc already..... Sry but im ****ing pissed by accidently switching targets infight when it becomes an intense fight against multiple enemys. this has cost me so many kills and 8/0 orders -.-

Are there plans for this ?

Infidel.Castro
05-07-2017, 03:14 PM
If you are running the game via steam you can do it. Works a treat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkCqeJD8GnU

JohnWick87
05-07-2017, 03:33 PM
If you are running the game via steam you can do it. Works a treat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkCqeJD8GnU

Thanks for the tipp, but im Uplay noob :/ Thank god, i found the last Livestream and they said, they will bring rebindable keys with season 2 !
I am so frustrated when fighting, because just when it gets a bit intensive you accidently press down the righ stick and change targets grmpf ^^

Infidel.Castro
05-07-2017, 03:39 PM
Thanks for the tipp, but im Uplay noob :/ Thank god, i found the last Livestream and they said, they will bring rebindable keys with season 2 !
I am so frustrated when fighting, because just when it gets a bit intensive you accidently press down the righ stick and change targets grmpf ^^

I think you can add the forhonor exe to your steam library and it still works. Having guard break on the right stick is really nice ;)

JohnWick87
05-07-2017, 03:57 PM
I think you can add the forhonor exe to your steam library and it still works. Having guard break on the right stick is really nice ;)

i Wouldnt want the gb on the stick !!! The same like targetchange i would use it by accident !

Infidel.Castro
05-07-2017, 04:14 PM
i Wouldnt want the gb on the stick !!! The same like targetchange i would use it by accident !

Yeah, i know what you mean, still trying out different combos. Might work quite nice on the left bumper.

CandleInTheDark
05-07-2017, 05:31 PM

I have an elite controller so I get four extra under the remote. I have feint on the right stick, I am experimenting with guardbreak on the left stick, it had been underneath but I wasn't reacting quick enough to them. I have dodge and sprint underneath on the left so I can have fingers on both light and heavy attack,moving stuff from the right hand to the left really does help.