PDA

View Full Version : It seems like this video represents about half the pks playing this game.

cragar212
05-07-2017, 11:53 AM
Doesn't understand his classes max punishes? Check.

For some reason thinks he is amazing? Check.

Most of his attacks are flickered ZA or a light in the direction he always flickers? Check.

Talks smack after losing? Check.

Video courtesy of Sypher.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YcO19kfoTg

Gray360UK
05-07-2017, 12:11 PM
a) That is pre-nerf

and b) Sypher is just whining all the time, it's dreary and depressing to listen to him drone on about what's wrong with the PK instead of enjoying what is actually a good fight.

For example, he says 'he doesn't even know how to combo off of that, he could've done so much more damage to me, if he actually knew how to play his class' when the PK successfully Guard Breaks him and lands a triple stab. What is the point in that whine? Try playing a PK and sucessfully going from GB to triple stab. The timing for a triple stab is one of the hardest things to learn on a PK, and I still only manage to get a single stab a lot of the time. Can you do it? Have you tried it?

This is classic bandwagon hating based on ignorance of the class. He then goes on to win that round and the Duel. So whats all the QQing for the entire time? Literally any time the PK dared to land a hit or hurt him, there's whine. The guy is a giant baby.

Pro tip: Just because you put out YouTube videos doesn't mean it's impossible for you to be a giant whining cry baby. In fact most of the YouTubers I've watched have terribly fragile egos and spend their videos whining and sulking.

I mean, it's okay for him to win a duel round by doing Zone Attack on his Orochi SIX times, right? That's not at all lame or spammy or anything? :rolleyes:

God, I can imagine the hate if the PK did ZA 6 times in a row to win ... but when Sypher does it on his Orochi, it's all good.

Too much highly transparent PK hating going on here.

And yeah, April 10th 2017, old video is old.

kweassa1917
05-07-2017, 12:27 PM
Whew! I thought you caught me raging in my sucky PK!! :D

Egotistic_Ez
05-07-2017, 12:37 PM
I mean, it's okay for him to win a duel round by doing Zone Attack on his Orochi SIX times, right? That's not at all lame or spammy or anything? :rolleyes:

Not only that, but he played pure turtle meta for 90% of the game.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-07-2017, 12:44 PM
The fact that scrubs and I emphasize that SCRUBS do that kind of crap and still wanna pretend they are good is hilarious to me lol

Netcode_err_404
05-07-2017, 01:28 PM
Fatality

Exacty what i was pointing yesterday.

Half of the pk, left right guard switch like an epilectic, and light spam / ZA. End of the strategy. The funny ting is that works,b ecause they are so damn fast, especially for people playing low guard switch classes is almost an assured loss.

Because is not like they do little damage with lights.

But now, will arrive the dude who claims he plays fair and do not spam, like I care something about him LoL

cragar212
05-07-2017, 02:47 PM
The timing for a triple stab is one of the hardest things to learn on a PK, and I still only manage to get a single stab a lot of the time.

So the toughest thing to learn on pk takes about 2min to master on a level 0 bot?

So pk can be mastered by an autistic 14 year old - confirmed

Gray360UK
05-07-2017, 03:04 PM
So the toughest thing to learn on pk takes about 2min to master on a level 0 bot?

So pk can be mastered by an autistic 14 year old - confirmed

a) it doesn't work in practice in the field anywhere near as reliably as it does on a level 0 bot that just stands there. You're being deliberately dense (for a change)

b) what can't you master in 2 mins on any other class vs a level 0 bot that just stands there?

Stop being an idiot.

Alustar.
05-07-2017, 04:22 PM
About the only thing I've heard in this thread I don't agree with is the triple stab from guard break. I pull off the full set frequently. Though depending on the situation, if I'm close to a wall I will only double stab then wall combo, because PK OP with walls.

As to the difficulty of the timing, it's subjective, it was easy for me, doesn't mean it will be cake for everyone

KotoKuraken
05-07-2017, 04:35 PM
a) it doesn't work in practice in the field anywhere near as reliably as it does on a level 0 bot that just stands there. You're being deliberately dense (for a change)

b) what can't you master in 2 mins on any other class vs a level 0 bot that just stands there?

Stop being an idiot.

Firstly, the triple stab is the easiest thing you could ever master. Guardbreak > stab > wait for dagger to exit body > stab > wait for dagger to exit body > stab. It's a guaranteed 3 stabs if you know what you're doing. I learned that crap on the campaign.

Secondly, what? You can't be serious about learning how to master any character vs a lvl 0 bot in 2 minutes. It takes time to learn all the little kinks about a character, and there's no way you can tell me you were as good with a character at Reputation 1 as you were when you finally landed at Reputation 3 or higher

Gray360UK
05-07-2017, 04:51 PM
Firstly, the triple stab is the easiest thing you could ever master. Guardbreak > stab > wait for dagger to exit body > stab > wait for dagger to exit body > stab. It's a guaranteed 3 stabs if you know what you're doing. I learned that crap on the campaign.

Secondly, what? You can't be serious about learning how to master any character vs a lvl 0 bot in 2 minutes. It takes time to learn all the little kinks about a character, and there's no way you can tell me you were as good with a character at Reputation 1 as you were when you finally landed at Reputation 3 or higher

Oh good, another idiot. :rolleyes:

Why do you people always manipulate a comment into meaning something else? Page 1 of the How to Troll Handbook I guess. We are talking moves, mastering moves, not characters and how to play them.

Tell me a move you find it hard to execute against a level 0 bot that is just standing there? Answer this. It's the important part.

Do you have trouble pressing Right Trigger 3 times in a row to do a Kensei Unblockable? Trouble pressing A followed by X to do a Wardens shoulder bash? Maybe pressing Right Trigger and Right Bumper at the same time to do a Raider Zone? What's the move that's harder than a PK trible stab vs a level 0 Bot? Please do let me know.

My exact sentence was "the timing for a triple stab is one of the hardest things to learn on a PK" so while you're answering the above question, have a try at telling me what other move on the PK is harder to learn than the triple stab? Light attack perhaps? :rolleyes:

Alustar.
05-07-2017, 04:55 PM
Oh good, another idiot. :rolleyes:

Why do you people always manipulate a comment into meaning something else? Page 1 of the How to Troll Handbook I guess. We are talking moves, mastering moves, not characters and how to play them.

Tell me a move you find it hard to execute against a level 0 bot that is just standing there? Answer this. It's the important part.

Do you have trouble pressing Right Trigger 3 times in a row to do a Kensei Unblockable? Trouble pressing A followed by X to do a Wardens shoulder bash? Maybe pressing Right Trigger and Right Bumper at the same time to do a Raider Zone? What's the move that's harder than a PK trible stab vs a level 0 Bot? Please do let me know.

My exact sentence was "the timing for a triple stab is one of the hardest things to learn on a PK" so while you're answering the above question, have a try at telling me what other move on the PK is harder to learn than the triple stab? Light attack perhaps? :rolleyes:

I found learning the timing on my follow up on deflect was more difficult to learn than the triple stab. Does that count?

Gray360UK
05-07-2017, 04:56 PM
I found learning the timing on my follow up on deflect was more difficult to learn than the triple stab. Does that count?

Sure, that doesn't clash with anything I have said :)

Alustar.
05-07-2017, 05:00 PM
Sure, that doesn't clash with anything I have said :)

Lol, I think the main reason the others haven't given much of an answer is because I don't think many of them main PK, so I don't think they actually know how difficult it is to pull off.
The timing for each stab takes practice. The first two rep levels I could maybe get 1-2 on a good day.
Now I land all three hits without thinking, hell I have to put conscious thought into -not- doing all three so I can still throw into walls.

AKDagriZ
05-07-2017, 05:02 PM
i would say . i dont see any difference with her since the nerf.

Im barely not seeing pk anymore on Pc.Maybe player start to realize she is definitely no skill required hero or they can't stand the amount of salt toward them in game anymore.By saying no skill hero i don't mean she doesnt have hard move to pull out.But a lot will simply rely on dodge light attack and easily win against all tiers

Lastly couple day ago a played a dominion vs AI without matchmaking and the BOT pk was coming from an outer dimension .In 4-5 scenario in the actual game i could even connect a single hit ,while she was dodging 360 around me and punishing me by dodging every attempted attack.it was a nightmare !

bmason1000
05-07-2017, 05:21 PM
What is QQ? I see it on these forums all the time and have no idea what it means. Also CC?

CandleInTheDark
05-07-2017, 05:24 PM
What is QQ? I see it on these forums all the time and have no idea what it means. Also CC?

According to google, QQ is crying eyes, ccI would imagine would be crowd control.

Specialkha
05-07-2017, 05:28 PM
Triple stab the hardest thing to learn on a pk? Holy molly, no wonder i got bored form that character.

Honestly, pk is one of the easiest if not the easiest to play in for honor. As for triple stab, you need to tap light attack when your dagger hit your foe.

Alustar.
05-07-2017, 05:28 PM
According to google, QQ is crying eyes, ccI would imagine would be crowd control.

Candle got it, QQ is an old MMO term used as a short hand for cry babies.
"Go QQ sum moar, noob!"

CandleInTheDark
05-07-2017, 05:30 PM
Candle got it, QQ is an old MMO term used as a short hand for cry babies.
"Go QQ sum moar, noob!"

My google fu is strong ;)

bmason1000
05-07-2017, 05:36 PM
Thats...very silly haha

Netcode_err_404
05-07-2017, 06:07 PM
"The timing for a triple stab is one of the hardest things to learn on a PK, and I still only manage to get a single stab a lot of the time."

That quote needs to replace the Monnalisa on the Louvre museum.

Thats beats by far the " Should bash requires timing skills".

Ty Gray360UK you are da real mvp.

Gray360UK
05-07-2017, 06:14 PM
"The timing for a triple stab is one of the hardest things to learn on a PK, and I still only manage to get a single stab a lot of the time."

You wait all day for an idiot and then 3 come along at once ... :rolleyes:

Specialkha
05-07-2017, 06:17 PM

Well, it is kinda true, it is the hardest since she is easy to play.

Netcode_err_404
05-07-2017, 06:19 PM

Ah you mean that kind of "hardest", yeah in that case, he is right.

Netcode_err_404
05-07-2017, 06:20 PM
You wait all day for an idiot and then 3 come along at once ... :rolleyes:

Since now, you will be called Gray360Louvre.

Gg man you've been promoted.

Calling me an idior won't change the fact you are a troll. A good one I admit that.

Gray360UK
05-07-2017, 07:09 PM

Oh. My. God.

it's like someone actually understood what I was saying. Bravo good sir, you are not an idiot.

JohnWick87
05-07-2017, 07:11 PM
Same **** with Orochi zonespam since beginning. Nothing changed until now... or even a statement about this special flickering... annoying as ****.

THEY SAY Warden Shoulderbash is 5050 ????? Fight Orochis. They will spam zoneattack or do top attacks. but you wont know what comes ..

And that STUPID GUARDDIRECTION SPAM... shouldnt be allowed 2. sry.... its ****ed up

Gray360UK
05-07-2017, 07:11 PM
Ah you mean that kind of "hardest", yeah in that case, he is right.

No *I* meant that kind of hardest you bloody fool, it was my sentence. This is the point you realise I was right about the idiot part.

Specialkha
05-07-2017, 07:16 PM
Same **** with Orochi zonespam since beginning. Nothing changed until now... or even a statement about this special flickering... annoying as ****.

THEY SAY Warden Shoulderbash is 5050 ????? Fight Orochis. They will spam zoneattack or do top attacks. but you wont know what comes ..

And that STUPID GUARDDIRECTION SPAM... shouldnt be allowed 2. sry.... its ****ed up

Simple, block right and parry top, OROCHI DENIED!

JohnWick87
05-07-2017, 07:18 PM

How should i react when you cant know what comes ... thats the point .

Specialkha
05-07-2017, 07:23 PM
You know what will come since he can only top light if you put your guard on the right. His side light are too slow to be harmful to you, i hope.

Netcode_err_404
05-07-2017, 07:39 PM
No *I* meant that kind of hardest you bloody fool, it was my sentence. This is the point you realise I was right about the idiot part.

Between doing nothing and drinking a glass of water, the hardest thing is probably drinking, but its not really the hardest.

Talking about pk and using words like "hardest" is incorrect by definition.

Netcode_err_404
05-07-2017, 07:43 PM
Oh well do you want to win every tourneys ? Just win.
Same concepts.

Pareying a zone attack is hard, using it its not. Blocking does not guarantees a gb, that makes him a real safe class. And its not considered op just because pk is better in all aspects.

Than you have classes like kensei that are worse in all aspects and the only advantage is having 5 more hp than orochi.

Thats called poor balancing although is not the most severe example

Specialkha
05-07-2017, 07:44 PM
? I said to block the ZA and parry the top light. What is the problem? I do that myself and I have no trouble dealing with Orochi.

Netcode_err_404
05-07-2017, 07:48 PM
? I said to block the ZA and parry the top light. What is the problem? I do that myself and I have no trouble dealing with Orochi.

Sure you do. Lol

Are you the same guy that can insta parry pk regularly on ps4 ?

JohnWick87
05-07-2017, 07:58 PM
IT ISNT THE PROBLEM WHETHER TO Parry or to block the attack, than to see form where it will come ....>.< omfg

Netcode_err_404
05-07-2017, 08:01 PM
IT ISNT THE PROBLEM WHETHER TO Parry or to block the attack, than to see form where it will come ....>.< omfg

According to Specialkha is not a problem because apprently he can parry god every glitched orochi za without even watching the screen

https://fhtracker.com/profile/pc/Specialkha/heroes

orochi main :D

Could never have imagined *surprised face*

Specialkha
05-07-2017, 08:02 PM
Well, I play on PC, and it is not a big deal.

Sincerity117
05-07-2017, 08:06 PM
a) That is pre-nerf

and b) Sypher is just whining all the time, it's dreary and depressing to listen to him drone on about what's wrong with the PK instead of enjoying what is actually a good fight.

For example, he says 'he doesn't even know how to combo off of that, he could've done so much more damage to me, if he actually knew how to play his class' when the PK successfully Guard Breaks him and lands a triple stab. What is the point in that whine? Try playing a PK and sucessfully going from GB to triple stab. The timing for a triple stab is one of the hardest things to learn on a PK, and I still only manage to get a single stab a lot of the time. Can you do it? Have you tried it?

This is classic bandwagon hating based on ignorance of the class. He then goes on to win that round and the Duel. So whats all the QQing for the entire time? Literally any time the PK dared to land a hit or hurt him, there's whine. The guy is a giant baby.

Pro tip: Just because you put out YouTube videos doesn't mean it's impossible for you to be a giant whining cry baby. In fact most of the YouTubers I've watched have terribly fragile egos and spend their videos whining and sulking.

God, I can imagine the hate if the PK did ZA 6 times in a row to win ... but when Sypher does it on his Orochi, it's all good.

Too much highly transparent PK hating going on here.

And yeah, April 10th 2017, old video is old.

Wait wait wait.... did you just say the triple stab is hard to pull off? 😂

Charmzzz
05-07-2017, 09:38 PM
Learned Triple Stab in 10 minutes vs bots, since then no problems at all. Easy timing imo.

Hardest move of PK is the Deflect itself. Since every move has a different timing it is sometimes hard to get the timing right, especially on slow attacks like Kensei and Raider. At least for me it is hard to get it right if it is not like "indicator right - dodge right", but waiting until the dodge will connect to a Deflect.

CeIasun
05-08-2017, 12:49 AM
Doesn't understand his classes max punishes? Check.

For some reason thinks he is amazing? Check.

Most of his attacks are flickered ZA or a light in the direction he always flickers? Check.

Talks smack after losing? Check.

Video courtesy of Sypher.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YcO19kfoTg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZDBUszbJBM

Also SypherPK, your point is?(Not even releated to Peacekeer that's one thing i'm sure of)

Netcode_err_404
05-08-2017, 01:44 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZDBUszbJBM

Also SypherPK, your point is?(Not even releated to Peacekeer that's one thing i'm sure of)

I don't see the point honestly, Warlord is as broken as pk's. Is not a mistery. I'd dare to say are even worse especially if played in full turtle mode.

That GB reaches are insane.

Not to mention the damagem the superarmor and his feats.

SendRickPics
05-08-2017, 02:32 AM
In all honesty, Sypher just comes off as a saltier ***** boy.

Like yeah, the PK wasn't that good, used few of the moves at their disposal and tried abusing some things that are deemed "safe" but are actually just predictable.

But going back to my original point, Sypher's just being a salty cuck about it. His whining and blatant negative bias against the Peacekeeper (the hero, not the player) make him insufferable.

However that's just my opinion.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-08-2017, 05:22 AM
In all honesty, Sypher just comes off a a saltier ***** boy.

Like yeah, the PK wasn't that good, used few of the moves at their disposal and tried abusing some things that are deemed "safe" but are actually just predictable.

But going back to my original point, Sypher's just being a salty cuck about it. His whining and blatant negative bias against the Peacekeeper (the hero, not the player) make him insufferable.

However that's just my opinion.

Pretty sure I know the answer but I just wanna double check.

You are saying that the PK BEFORE she was nerfed was totally fine and not all all OP?

Please say yes lol

bananaflow2017
05-08-2017, 05:46 AM
Maybe a little bit offtopic but:
Do you think the pk got much weaker on console? It feels like they do pretty much the same and it still fells like her lights are faster than my guard switch...
I know it's cool her lights have a bigger recovery in blocking, but actually they just feint a heavy top and do theire lights right or Left and it feels still impossible to fallow her lights.
Someone exp like me or should is just git gud XD?

CoyoteXStarrk
05-08-2017, 06:01 AM
Maybe a little bit offtopic but:
Do you think the pk got much weaker on console? It feels like they do pretty much the same and it still fells like her lights are faster than my guard switch...
I know it's cool her lights have a bigger recovery in blocking, but actually they just feint a heavy top and do theire lights right or Left and it feels still impossible to fallow her lights.
Someone exp like me or should is just git gud XD?

Speaking as someone who has been spending ALOT of time on the Conqueror to prove a point the PK is STILL a viciously OP and no skill required class.

- R1 spam is still 100% viable

- Her Dodge R2 while not being as damaging as before is still a perfect counter to pretty much any kind of attack from any of the larger classes

- Her GB spam stab is still completely ridiculous. Not damage wise. Just the endless GB spam until you mess up and given how hit and miss GB still is its frustrating as hell.

- Her ZA spam is still alive and well. God help you if you run into a PK who alternates between GB, R1 spam and ZA spam.

If you took the word mindless spam and transformed it into a character it would be a PK. It would be the PeaceKeeperest PeaceKeeper that ever Kept any Peace.

SendRickPics
05-08-2017, 06:30 AM
Pretty sure I know the answer but I just wanna double check.

You are saying that the PK BEFORE she was nerfed was totally fine and not all all OP?

Please say yes lol

Dude, don't lead me with a question that has nothing to do with anything I've said.

If you have reading comprehension issues, that's your deal, but you can re-read what I said, word for word.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-08-2017, 06:42 AM
Dude, don't lead me with a question that has nothing to do with anything I've said.

If you have reading comprehension issues, that's your deal, but you can re-read what I said, word for word.

Okay if you don't wanna answer the question thats fine.

Also when you said "the PK wasn't that good" I thought you meant the PK as a class wasn't that good.Also in my defense its very easy to assume you mean ludicrous things due to the various claims and things you have said in the past.

SendRickPics
05-08-2017, 07:02 AM
Okay if you don't wanna answer the question thats fine.

Also when you said "the PK wasn't that good" I thought you meant the PK as a class wasn't that good.Also in my defense its very easy to assume you mean ludicrous things due to the various claims and things you have said in the past.

I don't say anything "ludicrous", I say exactly what I mean.

Just because you don't agree with things I do say or understand what it is that's said does not mean that what is said is inherently wrong, false, or incorrect.

What you choose to infer from those words is your own issue. However what was stated is the PK player wasn't that good, lost a lot, and Sypher just managed to complain about it constantly, making him look like an arsehole.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-08-2017, 07:18 AM
I don't say anything "ludicrous", I say exactly what I mean.

Just because you don't agree with things I do say or understand what it is that's said does not mean that what is said is inherently wrong, false, or incorrect.

You claimed that you could sue Ubisoft if they banned you for violating their terms of service and claimed you could file a class action lawsuit against them if you wanted to.

You also claimed that you are not obliged to follow the terms of service because and I am directly quoting you on this

"I didn't sign anything. No lawyers were present"

lu·di·crous
ˈlo͞odəkrəs/
adjective
so foolish, unreasonable, or out of place as to be amusing; ridiculous.

So yes you have said things that many other people on this forum and myself would call ludicrous.

SendRickPics
05-08-2017, 07:58 AM
You claimed that you could sue Ubisoft if they banned you for violating their terms of service and claimed you could file a class action lawsuit against them if you wanted to.

You also claimed that you are not obliged to follow the terms of service because and I am directly quoting you on this

"I didn't sign anything. No lawyers were present"

So yes you have said things that many other people on this forum and myself would call ludicrous.

I have thoroughly explained to you that in many countries, states, nations, political blocs, etc. that there are laws that exist "consumer protections and rights". You have a right to your day in court. If you feel that you have been treated in an unjust manner. There are several high profile cases showing that "Terms of Service" and "EULA" type "agreements" are anything but, and don't fit within the definitions of legal conduct in cases where they were not upheld.

Hell Ubisoft could be on the hook for false advertising and "bait and switch" tactics if one had the time and fortune to file a suit over it.

Just because you are legally ignorant of your own rights and how the legal system works, especially when it comes to conducting business in an ethical manner, does not make my statements ludicrous.

I would hope that would be the last time I have to explain it to you, though you've shown to have issues with reading comprehension in the past, so who knows?

CoyoteXStarrk
05-08-2017, 08:12 AM
I have thoroughly explained to you that in many countries, states, nations, political blocs, etc. that there are laws that exist "consumer protections and rights". You have a right to your day in court. If you feel that you have been treated in an unjust manner. There are several high profile cases showing that "Terms of Service" and "EULA" type "agreements" are anything but, and don't fit within the definitions of legal conduct in cases where they were not upheld.

Hell Ubisoft could be on the hook for false advertising and "bait and switch" tactics if one had the time and fortune to file a suit over it.

Just because you are legally ignorant of your own rights and how the legal system works, especially when it comes to conducting business in an ethical manner, does not make my statements ludicrous.

I would hope that would be the last time I have to explain it to you, though you've shown to have issues with reading comprehension in the past, so who knows?

The fact you STILL think you are in the right is breathtakingly hilarious to me.

It reminds me of the YouTube Vids where you see a kid trying to explain to his parents how something works annd you can see in there eyes that in their head what they are saying makes sense. lol

If what you were saying was actually true ever major studio would be out of business. Props though for persevering through obvious holes in your theory instead of just accepting you are wrong.

SendRickPics
05-08-2017, 09:23 AM
If what you were saying was actually true ever major studio would be out of business.

That's patently false. "Terms of Service" and "EULA's" are nothing more than corporate overreach in an attempt to limit consumer freedoms, limit reprisal for wrongdoings, and of course limit competition. They do nothing to make a business more competitive and everything to do with making it more exceedingly profitable at the expense of the taxpayers.

Look at it this way, who can you go to for your virtual entertainment needs? Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo. Or you can build a PC and go through Steam, Amazon, or one of the few groups trying to break in on that virtual marketplace market.

They already have themselves a monopoly (or near enough). They wouldn't go out of business and certainly wouldn't shutter their doors where there's money to be made just because people flex their rights as intelligent consumers.

If you had an iota of intellect, you'd be able to comprehend what I am explaining to you in as clear a way as I can possibly put into English. But you have reading comprehension issues, and no interest in discussion beyond "Lol you haz holes in ur head".

Here's a few examples of cases where EULA's and ToS's are defeated in court.

Know your rights, or be victimized.

https://arstechnica.com/business/2008/09/washington-court-deals-a-blow-to-unconscionable-eulas/
https://www.forbes.com/sites/ericgoldman/2012/10/10/how-zappos-user-agreement-failed-in-court-and-left-zappos-legally-naked/#11b72cb53e31
http://blog.ericgoldman.org/archives/2016/08/judge-declines-to-enforce-ubers-terms-of-service-meyer-v-kalanick.htm

CoyoteXStarrk
05-08-2017, 09:35 AM
I'm not gonna argue. There wouldn't be a point.

We have derailed the thread enough so I apologize to Noty or Jurassic if you read this. Its my bad.

If you wanna continue to try and explain why you think you are right PM me.

SendRickPics
05-08-2017, 09:46 AM
I'm not gonna argue. There wouldn't be a point.
If you wanna continue to try and explain why you think you are right PM me.

What we need are more Rome and Ninja memes on my thread. Rome calls to thee!

Alustar.
05-08-2017, 11:34 AM
That's patently false. "Terms of Service" and "EULA's" are nothing more than corporate overreach in an attempt to limit consumer freedoms, limit reprisal for wrongdoings, and of course limit competition. They do nothing to make a business more competitive and everything to do with making it more exceedingly profitable at the expense of the taxpayers.

Look at it this way, who can you go to for your virtual entertainment needs? Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo. Or you can build a PC and go through Steam, Amazon, or one of the few groups trying to break in on that virtual marketplace market.

They already have themselves a monopoly (or near enough). They wouldn't go out of business and certainly wouldn't shutter their doors where there's money to be made just because people flex their rights as intelligent consumers.

If you had an iota of intellect, you'd be able to comprehend what I am explaining to you in as clear a way as I can possibly put into English. But you have reading comprehension issues, and no interest in discussion beyond "Lol you haz holes in ur head".

Here's a few examples of cases where EULA's and ToS's are defeated in court.

Know your rights, or be victimized.

https://arstechnica.com/business/2008/09/washington-court-deals-a-blow-to-unconscionable-eulas/
https://www.forbes.com/sites/ericgoldman/2012/10/10/how-zappos-user-agreement-failed-in-court-and-left-zappos-legally-naked/#11b72cb53e31
http://blog.ericgoldman.org/archives/2016/08/judge-declines-to-enforce-ubers-terms-of-service-meyer-v-kalanick.htm

Ok first off those were cases all involving application and services dealing with cell service and such.
None of those dealt with EULA from the gaming community. Nice try?

Your views on terms of service are as wrong as your definition of "subjective". The fact that you don't think these rules set up offer any valid protection for the players and developers alike is what's really laughable.

Half of what you say I can't help but feel I've heard it all from every freshman college philosophy major who has it in his head there is a conspiracy around every corner.

If you actually read the terms of service I don't think you'd find much that could be interpreted as a big scheme to swindle the player base.

But props for derailing the thread from its original topic. Only Rhodri could pull this off.