PDA

View Full Version : Just Dance Unlimited not showing up

View_Key29
05-07-2017, 05:56 AM
Hello! i have a Hong Kong psn account and Just Dance 2017 which is asian.. ii try to buy a subscription from going to the main menu of Just Dance 2017 and by going to the Just Dance Unlimited.. I clicked to continue and when it redirects to the PSN Store it only shows JDNow Subscription in the upper left and there are no Just Dance Unlimited products to be bought.... but if i go manually to the PSN Store i can see the Just Dance Unlimited products.. Im very scared to buy it by the PSN Store because it might not recognize the Just Dance Unlimited subscription.. so is it ok to buy in manually by the PSN Store or it might not recognize it??

Black_Widow9
05-08-2017, 08:30 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forums,

Dlc is region locked, and must match the region of the PSN account, AND the region the game was bought from. This would be the same for your JDU subscription.

Basically, you can play games from any region in the world on any console, both digital and physical. For digital, you would need to be logged into the PSN account used to make the purchase.

However, this does not apply to DLC (JDU subscription). If you own an Asia game, then you would need to purchase the Asia DLC for that title in the Asia PSN store with an Asian PSN ID.

Thanks

View_Key29
05-09-2017, 01:09 AM
Thanks for the reply! i will consider what you said in buying dlcs :))

Black_Widow9
05-14-2017, 01:27 AM
Thanks for the reply! i will consider what you said in buying dlcs :))
You're very welcome! It can be confusing but we want you to be able to dance! :D