PDA

View Full Version : Single Player Help Required

XyZspineZyX
10-01-2003, 01:32 AM
I could seriously use some help. I am slowly getting the hang of flying but only on easy setting (with realistic gunfire and landing/take off). However, I can't seam to complete a mission. I have done a mision twice now, each time I let the autopilot take me where I need to go, my squadmates killed the target needed killing (I took out random AAAs and tanks) and then, when it said "Mission complete, that was like a movie, good job boys" autopilot followed them back. I then landed a plane on a runeway to which headquarters gave me the vector to (I even got permission) taxied the plane to those tent looking things where other planes are (I followed some other plane) and I shut off my engines. Nothing happened. I waited till all the planes landed. Again, nothing. So eventualy I quit the mission, and now it needs to be redone? The debreifing said I did a good job, yet the same mission needs to be done again. This is in career mode, Rusian, the Kursk 1943 missions.

I have no idea what I did wrong, can someone enlighten me?

Or at least someone give me a step by step breakdown of what to do exactly (which career to take, what targets to destroy etc) I feel that if somoene leads me through it step by step I'll finaly get what I'm doing wrong and should be fine for other missons.

Thanks for your time

LLMerc

XyZspineZyX
10-01-2003, 01:32 AM
I could seriously use some help. I am slowly getting the hang of flying but only on easy setting (with realistic gunfire and landing/take off). However, I can't seam to complete a mission. I have done a mision twice now, each time I let the autopilot take me where I need to go, my squadmates killed the target needed killing (I took out random AAAs and tanks) and then, when it said "Mission complete, that was like a movie, good job boys" autopilot followed them back. I then landed a plane on a runeway to which headquarters gave me the vector to (I even got permission) taxied the plane to those tent looking things where other planes are (I followed some other plane) and I shut off my engines. Nothing happened. I waited till all the planes landed. Again, nothing. So eventualy I quit the mission, and now it needs to be redone? The debreifing said I did a good job, yet the same mission needs to be done again. This is in career mode, Rusian, the Kursk 1943 missions.

I have no idea what I did wrong, can someone enlighten me?

Or at least someone give me a step by step breakdown of what to do exactly (which career to take, what targets to destroy etc) I feel that if somoene leads me through it step by step I'll finaly get what I'm doing wrong and should be fine for other missons.

Thanks for your time

LLMerc

XyZspineZyX
10-01-2003, 01:45 AM
Press Esc

XyZspineZyX
10-01-2003, 02:24 AM
After you pressed quit...press the apply button.