PDA

View Full Version : For those of you saying the game is dying. I lol at you

SplugeKing
05-06-2017, 02:42 AM
You always post a link to the website that shows how many stream players are on.... Well the call to brawl counts your "ranking" as how many matches you played. I purposely played three brawls and my ranking is over15k. So at minimum 15k players have played on the xbox since roughly 2 eastern time so suck on thatand take your pathetic frustrations elsewhere

Netcode_err_404
05-06-2017, 03:55 AM
You always post a link to the website that shows how many stream players are on.... Well the call to brawl counts your "ranking" as how many matches you played. I purposely played three brawls and my ranking is over15k. So at minimum 15k players have played on the xbox since roughly 2 eastern time so suck on thatand take your pathetic frustrations elsewhere

on 30 milions of consoles.

High numbers indeed.

Unfortunately we cannot say it for sure, near d1 was possible checking the current players, this feature was ehm.... removed for ehm... reasons.

Steam reviews speak clear, the game is a failure, because of their "online services". And I agree, this game seems a low quality indie. Probably one of the most problematic online game i've ever played. And I played the whole dark souls trilogy.

Unless a price cut, i doubt people will pay full price for this game, which has a bad name already for the above reasons.

Jolvark
05-06-2017, 04:00 AM
Steam charts says For Honor has lost a total of 90% of players connected at time, so game is dying, as i said the first week "this game will die between april-may"

Netcode_err_404
05-06-2017, 04:02 AM
Steam charts says For Honor has lost a total of 90% of players connected at time, so game is dying, as i said the first week "this game will die between april-may"

I doubt it. Will surely become f2p withing the next year, im pretty sure.

The real drop will be massive around november, when big AAA come out

Egotistic_Ez
05-06-2017, 04:06 AM

I agree with you that the game is dying. If the season 2 content doesn't revitalise it it's gone for good. I just wish you guys would stop posting steam stats. Hardcore fighter players are on console, usually PS4, so player retention is far higher there.

Netcode_err_404
05-06-2017, 04:07 AM
I agree with you that the game is dying. If the season 2 content doesn't revitalise it it's gone for good. I just wish you guys would stop posting steam stats. Hardcore fighter players are on console, usually PS4, so player retention is far higher there.

Well to play the console version of for honor, you really need to be ihardcore.

Egotistic_Ez
05-06-2017, 05:12 AM
Well to play the console version of for honor, you really need to be ihardcore.

The issues are over blown. It's just lights on a couple of the fast characters for the most part. Sure it makes those couple of champs a bit cheesey, but there's a few other cheesey chars anyway, even on PC, it just adds diversity to the bs.

SplugeKing
05-06-2017, 05:12 AM

You must have missed the past where i said those are steam numbers and the player count on xbox tonight is at minimum 15k

Mia.Nora
05-06-2017, 05:45 AM
You must have missed the past where i said those are steam numbers and the player count on xbox tonight is at minimum 15k

And that matters to people who play on PC because.. ???
Not everyone prefers 30fps over 110fps you know.

Edit: By the way game is dying. I have to VPN to East Coast to be able to play out of peak time, it is that bad.

bmason1000
05-06-2017, 06:34 AM
Yeah, people are always throwing steam numbers around like its the only player base. Low steam numbers are evidence of low steam numbers and that is it.

bmason1000
05-06-2017, 06:35 AM
maybe game is dying on steam, sure. Console population is solid.

PhYcE-
05-06-2017, 07:07 AM
The game is definitely not dying. Especially on consoles.

DrExtrem
05-06-2017, 08:31 AM
Over 15 k ...

... But not at the same time.

Mia.Nora
05-06-2017, 10:50 AM
Over 15 k ...

... But not at the same time.

Divided by region restrictions, among several game modes.

I wish there were at least a way to combine players of same regions regardless of platform, but then PCers with their framerate would faceroll consolers with their sad fps. But still PC is in a very sad state for For Honor, especially compared to other team vs team games this game has waaay so small a population.

Herbstlicht
05-06-2017, 10:57 AM
Even at the weirdest of times, i find games quickly. PS4 here. So no way it is dying. But continue living your idealist dreams with 110 fps - but no one to play against. Some of you pc-elitist truly are pathetic to an extend i wonder if it doesn't already hurt. I mean you complain and weep about a dying game, yet you continue complaining - but at the same time bragging about the unbelievable superiority of your platform.

But honestly, i think we console gamers are having way more fun right now.

Hillbill79
05-06-2017, 11:26 AM
I'm PC... I have no problems with finding games or disconnects.

Usually into a game in less than a minute.... Main cause of any disconnect, which happens rarely is the message " this session is full, returning you to the main menu"

Not dying on PC.... not from my experience.

Even at the weirdest of times, i find games quickly. PS4 here. So no way it is dying. But continue living your idealist dreams with 110 fps - but no one to play against. Some of you pc-elitist truly are pathetic to an extend i wonder if it doesn't already hurt. I mean you complain and weep about a dying game, yet you continue complaining - but at the same time bragging about the unbelievable superiority of your platform.

TheLastPandaa
05-06-2017, 12:32 PM
I dont know about Xbox, but on PS4 For Honor has a very stable and healthy comunity. I even would dare to predict that ps4 comunity will increase soon once psn lunches a good bundle of this game. I know many ppl that really want to play it but do not feel like paying 50-60€ for a fighting game.

#SaveTheConqueror
#DeusVult

Halvtand
05-06-2017, 03:21 PM
on 30 milions of consoles.
High numbers indeed.

We've never debated the number of consoles available, or that the measure of success of a game would be to reach a number of consecutive players that may in any way even come close to rival the amount of available consoles. I truly hope that you understand why that would not only be unreasonable, but also borderline impossible.

So steam charts covers player statistics across all three platforms, as well as those who does not use steam to launch their Uplay games? Unless your answer to this is yes you've chosen your source very poorly as it cannot be said to represent the whole player base. There are a number of reasons why a game would fail on one platform and not another, the sheer volume of available games on the steam store for one, compared to the amount on Uplay or consoles.

Also, welcome to May, just like all apocalypse-preachers in the history of the world, you are proven wrong by the simple fact that we are still here.

And that matters to people who play on PC because.. ???
Not everyone prefers 30fps over 110fps you know.

No, you misunderstand, that was the point. People keep throwing around steam numbers like it is a representative figure when in reality it is not even close, as proven by the speed at which the order was finished (I didn't even get a chance to play) and that there were at least 15k players active in that short time.

SplugeKing
05-06-2017, 09:44 PM

Good God this dude hit the nail on the head. Will you be my internet friend?

Joseph_2017
05-06-2017, 10:02 PM

😂 Burrnn!

bmason1000
05-07-2017, 02:00 AM
My "call to brawl" rank on ps4 is currently 63,755