PDA

View Full Version : Ezio Collection, too many people on the street!!

kyobdash
05-05-2017, 05:21 PM
Why raise the amount of people?I can't parkour at all!
Especially when there is a time-limit.
In the original version i'm able to sidestep them, but now, they just have blocked the street!!!!!
Did Ubisoft even think about this seriously?
Driving me nuts!!!!

Helforsite
05-05-2017, 07:06 PM
Its called immersion...

SixKeys
05-06-2017, 01:53 AM
What? I haven't heard anything about them messing with the number of NPCs. Maybe a glitch that sometimes causes them to cluster in one place?

kyobdash
05-06-2017, 03:40 AM
What? I haven't heard anything about them messing with the number of NPCs. Maybe a glitch that sometimes causes them to cluster in one place?

just try to play the courtesan mission, such as Malpractice in ACB.

parkour on the roof is OK, cause no people walk there, but on the street is really a hard one when there is a time-limit!!!!!!!!

SixKeys
05-06-2017, 04:33 AM
just try to play the courtesan mission, such as Malpractice in ACB.

parkour on the roof is OK, cause no people walk there, but on the street is really a hard one when there is a time-limit!!!!!!!!

I don't have the Ezio Collection since I play on PC, but that particular mission was always annoying. I don't recall hearing anything about gameplay changes in the collection, the only things they did were graphical updates and including all the DLCs that were previously tied to special editions. They didn't even patch any of the classic gamebreaking glitches that players have known about since the games were originally released. So I really don't think they went through the trouble of adding more NPCs when they didn't even touch any existing glitches.

kyobdash
05-06-2017, 04:53 AM
I don't have the Ezio Collection since I play on PC, but that particular mission was always annoying. I don't recall hearing anything about gameplay changes in the collection, the only things they did were graphical updates and including all the DLCs that were previously tied to special editions. They didn't even patch any of the classic gamebreaking glitches that players have known about since the games were originally released. So I really don't think they went through the trouble of adding more NPCs when they didn't even touch any existing glitches.

oh man! it's not a big change, but it's really become more difficult than the original version.
the NPCs become too much more....and this is a difficulty change.
plz just reply after you actually played the game.
PS: I have all the AC games include PC version and Console version..... so I know the differences....

kyobdash
05-06-2017, 05:04 AM

FYI, they increased the number of NPCs, and you can google the pictures of Ezio Collection, or the news on it.
just google it.