PDA

View Full Version : I'm Playing with a Geforce 4 MX 440

XyZspineZyX
12-28-2003, 03:16 PM
I can play Prince well with it, but only have two problems that i'm sure that Ubisoft can patch:

- A grey spot in the screen who dont allow player see well and it change every time that you start it.
- It goes slow when the computer is reading something and sometimes it stop reading and it goes very well.

Could you tell me why you can't patch it or why you can't make a special patch for the nvidia 4 MX solving this two problems that i'm sure its easy? And also could you tell me why these problems happens?

Answer me please.

XyZspineZyX
12-28-2003, 03:16 PM
I can play Prince well with it, but only have two problems that i'm sure that Ubisoft can patch:

- A grey spot in the screen who dont allow player see well and it change every time that you start it.
- It goes slow when the computer is reading something and sometimes it stop reading and it goes very well.

Could you tell me why you can't patch it or why you can't make a special patch for the nvidia 4 MX solving this two problems that i'm sure its easy? And also could you tell me why these problems happens?

Answer me please.

XyZspineZyX
12-29-2003, 02:45 AM
They are not going to make any patch for the MX Series. Remember the MX cards are not supported (it says it on the box). These are not good gaming cards,these are budget cards, meaning they are stripped. The MX cards can play older games fine but, some of the newer games coming out need certain features that the MX cards just dont have. I am sorry, but that is the nature of the computing beast. You have to upgrade.