PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTION!! Found cause of 0006000137/139 Errors!!!

Mia.Nora
05-05-2017, 03:53 AM
For those who never had the issue of WHITE UNKNOWN NAT that started with 1.06 patch here it what it was; it simply was equivalent of being disconnected from game servers but still somehow appearing online. You could not play anything even vs AI and matchmaking off. I am not talking about playing and not getting rewards, it simply stuck forever in matchmaking searching state for any game mode.

This issue was first introduced with 1.06 patch and then got more widespread with the 100mb hotfix patch that was supposed to fix it (I did not have it at 1.06 but had the problem after hotfix). It eventually got fixed.

The thing is apparently it is still not completely fixed and is the cause for 0006000137/139 Errors.

I noticed it by pure coincidence, while I was in a game capping an objective I was going through the score via TAB, and noticed a player with White NAT and the icon associated with it (looks like two triangular arrows pointing each other) and right after there was a notice that said player quit and game fell off with 139 error.

In a following game in the middle of fight game crashed with 137 error, and when I went back to main menu I realized my NAT at top was WHITE UNKNOWN NAT for a flickering second, which then went back to green.

Whatever messed up 1.06 to introduce that white nat issue is apparently still momentarily happening and when it happens it is crushing the whole game since that player becomes completely unreachable yet still counts as online.

I wont bother sending tickets, last ticket I sent waited there 3 months with copy paste replies and eventually support returned to me by asking did I forwarded my ports.. Support and tickets are useless. Just pass this info to the developers and get this mess fixed, if we go into season 2 as is we wont have any returning players. Those people quit because of those issues, if they see them still around they will quit once again and matchmaking times are horrible in some regions we desperately need those players.

Gemini-Iceland
05-05-2017, 05:05 AM
This really does sound like something the network guys should see. I understand your no support statement though. I for example sent a ticket about no rewards for AI duels when the game launched there. It affects everyone on PC and I'm now on the third support person and she is asking me for dxdiag and msinfo... Like it is my computer that makes no one in the world get the rewards :)

Also sent a ticket about having to wait 3 minutes searching for every single game from Iceland. It tries to look in the atlantic ocean for 3 min before it tries europe.... I actually have to VPN to Germany or East Coast America to get games pretty fast. The weird part is that in closed beta I found games so fast that if I clicked quick play by mistake I couldn't even exit it fast enough before it found a game. Then when open beta came boom 3 min+ every time I search... I didn't have any lag issues in closed beta.

Gemini-Iceland
05-06-2017, 09:24 PM
This issue is still present! Hope Ubisoft sees this!

MasterChiefPON
05-07-2017, 12:32 AM
Well, what you say sounds interesting, but I question myself if that's what the error is, because long before error 006000137 and 1.06 patch I had the 006000037 a lot some days and after the patch I feel like they only changed the error code number because for me error 006000137 behaves exactly the same as how 006000037 used to.

UbiNoty
05-07-2017, 12:40 AM
Are you still having unknown NAT problems? This shouldn't be an issue right now, but if you're still seeing this problem please let me know so I can notify the team.

I can understand your frustrations with support, but submitting a ticket is still really important even if you aren't able to get the answers/solutions you need at the moment.

When you send in a ticket, we always log the problem into our tracking system - this allows the team to see which issues need to be urgently addressed, the scope of who's being affected (whether its by platform, region, etc.) and it gives us details on the problem so we can get the information we need to find the source of the problem and come up with a solution.

While the reps on the forums will pass along these problems to the team as well, the information contained within the ticket report that you submit is just as important (if not more).

So even if we can't give you a proper answer right away, send in a ticket to support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315).

Mia.Nora
05-07-2017, 01:55 AM
Well, what you say sounds interesting, but I question myself if that's what the error is, because long before error 006000137 and 1.06 patch I had the 006000037 a lot some days and after the patch I feel like they only changed the error code number because for me error 006000137 behaves exactly the same as how 006000037 used to.

I know, it feels like as if they just changed error names :) But in all honesty I never encounter an 37/39 error in Duels before, like ever. However since 1.06 I started to encounter them in even during Duels.

Are you still having unknown NAT problems? This shouldn't be an issue right now, but if you're still seeing this problem please let me know so I can notify the team.

I can understand your frustrations with support, but submitting a ticket is still really important even if you aren't able to get the answers/solutions you need at the moment.

When you send in a ticket, we always log the problem into our tracking system - this allows the team to see which issues need to be urgently addressed, the scope of who's being affected (whether its by platform, region, etc.) and it gives us details on the problem so we can get the information we need to find the source of the problem and come up with a solution.

While the reps on the forums will pass along these problems to the team as well, the information contained within the ticket report that you submit is just as important (if not more).

So even if we can't give you a proper answer right away, send in a ticket to support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315).

I am not still having the Unknown NAT problem they way it used to be at all, that permanent white unknown nat issue, it is fixed. But as I said I noticed a player in the game whose NAT status was displayed not with bars of green/yellow/red but instead with those twin white arrows which was the indicator for unknown NAT, right before he crushed our game. And in a later game I noticed I had same icon at top left right after my game crushed, but it was momentary only before it went back to green NAT.

Regarding support ticket, no offense they are utterly useless and clueless. That rewards not being received from vs AI bug (thats still going on) when we contacted support they told us to forward ports or send msinfo files as if my windows is the reason noone receives their rewards... Infamous 0002001512 error, after being told to forward ports I waited 2 weeks to be asked to send dxdiag and msinfo files from my computer 3 more weeks my ticket got escalated, and finally after 3 months (THREE *** MONTHS) I was contacted again by someone telling me to forward ports. I don't think they even read the problem or history of communication. At this point support might just be an automated script randomly sending replies asking to forward ports or demand dxdiag files for no reason but to delay people's complaints.

I want this game to work properly, and I was very actively engaged with support first 2 months. However seeing how utterly useless it is, I realized it exists for ubisoft to drag issues under the pretense of support. If you pass this info on it may help things to actually get fixed, but like I said I have no intention of bothering with this support ever again.

quentingauroisc
05-07-2017, 12:08 PM
I got this error ( 0006000137 ) every time and my nat is green. Cant play since 2 weeks..

SlashingElbow
05-07-2017, 01:17 PM
I know, it feels like as if they just changed error names :) But in all honesty I never encounter an 37/39 error in Duels before, like ever. However since 1.06 I started to encounter them in even during Duels.

I am not still having the Unknown NAT problem they way it used to be at all, that permanent white unknown nat issue, it is fixed. But as I said I noticed a player in the game whose NAT status was displayed not with bars of green/yellow/red but instead with those twin white arrows which was the indicator for unknown NAT, right before he crushed our game. And in a later game I noticed I had same icon at top left right after my game crushed, but it was momentary only before it went back to green NAT.

Regarding support ticket, no offense they are utterly useless and clueless. That rewards not being received from vs AI bug (thats still going on) when we contacted support they told us to forward ports or send msinfo files as if my windows is the reason noone receives their rewards... Infamous 0002001512 error, after being told to forward ports I waited 2 weeks to be asked to send dxdiag and msinfo files from my computer 3 more weeks my ticket got escalated, and finally after 3 months (THREE *** MONTHS) I was contacted again by someone telling me to forward ports. I don't think they even read the problem or history of communication. At this point support might just be an automated script randomly sending replies asking to forward ports or demand dxdiag files for no reason but to delay people's complaints.

I want this game to work properly, and I was very actively engaged with support first 2 months. However seeing how utterly useless it is, I realized it exists for ubisoft to drag issues under the pretense of support. If you pass this info on it may help things to actually get fixed, but like I said I have no intention of bothering with this support ever again.

Lol yep the ubisoft support team.. Worst in history of gaming.. I sent in like 6 tickets. Took 3 weeks and hundreds of forum post to get a generic answer i specifically did ask them not to.. To save yourself some rage dont even think about contacting ubisoft support...They made it so annoying to send in the ticket also.

Dhaleks
05-07-2017, 01:32 PM
The thing is apparently it is still not completely fixed and is the cause for 0006000137/139 Errors.

That's the story of this game. I'm still seeing issues that are supposed to have been fixed a few updates ago (like the chat that stops working during loading screens).
Let's not talk about the "stability" patch : disconnects or bot-riddled sessions are still as common as before.

Either devs don't know what they're doing, either Ubisoft needs some real testers - in both case, they look more and more like amateurs.