PDA

View Full Version : Backwards Compatibility

TDogz07
05-04-2017, 11:54 PM
Can we Please have Assassin's Creed 3 backwards compatible on Xbox Pleeeaaassse!!! Been waiting a looooonnnggg time! It's one of my favorites and the last chapter of Desmond Miles would really like to continue to see what happens (I played it before but it was a long time ago and I don't even remember what exactly happens) please reply if you agree so Ubisoft can hear our voice and give us the games we deserve

ColdBloodedVet
05-05-2017, 04:39 PM
It's probably on the way. They have been doing a pretty good job at making the games BC. They just added Rogue to the list.

Black_Widow9
05-05-2017, 08:39 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forums,

Make sure you add your voice here. ;)
https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/298503-backward-compatibility/suggestions/8380227-assassin-s-creed-iii

kyobdash
05-06-2017, 06:32 AM
Can we Please have Assassin's Creed 3 backwards compatible on Xbox Pleeeaaassse!!! Been waiting a looooonnnggg time! It's one of my favorites and the last chapter of Desmond Miles would really like to continue to see what happens (I played it before but it was a long time ago and I don't even remember what exactly happens) please reply if you agree so Ubisoft can hear our voice and give us the games we deserve

Good point, just i don't like the face of Desmond, hope they can change it.