PDA

View Full Version : 2 new armors ... Whole new or just some spikes?

Illyrian_King
05-04-2017, 11:39 PM
:Hello Com!

During the dev stream the told about the 2 new armor skins per hero and now I am curious ... if it is whole new or just some spikes or razors on already existing ones?

Because honestly, the variation is a bit minimalistic at the moment :p

UbiNoty
05-05-2017, 12:49 AM
While we haven't made any announcements yet about new game modes with the s2 release, you'll most definitely be seeing new modes in the future!
We're still in the middle of releasing news and updates on s2 so you might just see some news about it next week! After all, today was the first day that we got to reveal news about the new maps :D

SURESHOT22
05-05-2017, 01:05 AM
He was asking about new armour skins not maps...

UbiNoty
05-05-2017, 01:07 AM
oops. meant to post this in another thread. my bad >.<

As for new skins - I'm not too sure either. There's still almost 2 weeks until the 16th so we may yet still get a teaser for the new outfits.

Dizzy4213
05-05-2017, 01:29 AM
:Hello Com!

During the dev stream the told about the 2 new armor skins per hero and now I am curious ... if it is whole new or just some spikes or razors on already existing ones?

Because honestly, the variation is a bit minimalistic at the moment :p

If the Lawbringer preview is anything to go by, then it looks like it's just going to be reskins of other armours and weapons.

Extremely disappointing for me honestly, I was expecting more.

ArchangelREON
05-05-2017, 07:44 PM
If the Lawbringer preview is anything to go by, then it looks like it's just going to be reskins of other armours and weapons.

where did you see the preview you mentioned?

D3mon1d
05-05-2017, 10:36 PM

in the devstream

Illyrian_King
05-06-2017, 01:09 AM
oops. meant to post this in another thread. my bad >.<

As for new skins - I'm not too sure either. There's still almost 2 weeks until the 16th so we may yet still get a teaser for the new outfits.

Hahaha forum admins are also just human ^^

But nice to hear about new modes being in progress!

Exactly that's the point, why I opened this thread! I really hope to see some "serious variation" ;b

Moondyne_MC
05-06-2017, 02:23 AM

IIRC, the new mythic outfits were shown for every hero during the last Warrior's Den. To be honest, if they hadn't explicitly stated that they were mythic outfits I wouldn't have known, they looked that bland. The last batch of outfits looked amazing, my Nobu currently rocks the Death Blooms (?) outfit, but the previews of new ones looked like.. Nothing, really. :-/

Illyrian_King
05-13-2017, 11:43 AM
And so no new armors ;b