PDA

View Full Version : Please nerf the whole game

Beetlejuice1686
05-04-2017, 12:03 AM
Lets make every attack unblockable, do 1 damage each so all these guys shouting for nerfs and balance (look at any competetive team game, if u balance everything teamfights would be pointless) can have their turtleless spammy nerfest they want. Give me my money back first though cuz i didnt pay nor agree to that bs. /End Troll

The point of teams, is teamwork, what one hero is lacking another is strong in, if true balance were to ever come to this game it would undoubtedly be a snoozefest of snooziest proportions. Sure it makes 1v1s rougher, but it makes you think, and strategize and try n force the other player into your pace, which is what combat ACTUALLY is, if you've ever been in a real fight before. If I can parry pk lights on console, anything is frikin doable cuz im a stoney guy, n am gunna stay that way. So lets quit cryin nerfs, nerfs kill games, always have always will and start yellin skillfully, wow, thanks, good fight, please wait 5.0 seconds

SlashingElbow
05-04-2017, 12:27 AM
Agree. The nerfing is making the game worse.. Kids will always cry about anything they feel is hard so the nerfing requests will never end. Hopefully ubisoft is not that stupid to listen to the maximum 2 % of the playerbase who want to change the game

UbiNoty
05-04-2017, 12:47 AM
While we do value the feedback of our community, we also take other things (like all that data we spend time gathering) into consideration too before we even start talking about balance changes. I know we made some big changes with the last few patches but we made them because we felt this would improve the overall state of the game.

Also, we're not just all about that nerf-life, we do buff heroes when we see that they need them: see - valk, lawdaddy

Beetlejuice1686
05-04-2017, 01:58 AM
i know that much ubiNoThankYou hehe see what i did there :P An I dunno, you guys don't really inspire that much confidence. You nerfed conq to the ground, meanwhile buffing someone with an already extremely viable moveset and handed out another noob stomping move in the meantime. It's like u guys hate noobs or something, and thats all thats really coming into the game anymore, I haven't noticed ANYONE with a rep 10+ in weeks on console, and I game all the time, i'm a bit of a no lifer atm because circumstances.

bmason1000
05-04-2017, 05:16 AM
i know that much ubiNoThankYou hehe see what i did there :P An I dunno, you guys don't really inspire that much confidence. You nerfed conq to the ground, meanwhile buffing someone with an already extremely viable moveset and handed out another noob stomping move in the meantime. It's like u guys hate noobs or something, and thats all thats really coming into the game anymore, I haven't noticed ANYONE with a rep 10+ in weeks on console, and I game all the time, i'm a bit of a no lifer atm because circumstances.

They're probably people progressing new characters just as much as, if not more so, than it is new players. Hopefully there's a lot more new players though.

SendRickPics
05-04-2017, 05:57 AM
While we do value the feedback of our community, we also take other things (like all that data we spend time gathering) into consideration too before we even start talking about balance changes. I know we made some big changes with the last few patches but we made them because we felt this would improve the overall state of the game.

Also, we're not just all about that nerf-life, we do buff heroes when we see that they need them: see - valk, lawdaddy

You mean the two heroes you overbuffed all to hell?

Antonioj26
05-04-2017, 06:07 AM
You mean the two heroes you overbuffed all to hell?

Overbuffed all to hell? They are still worse than warlord, pk, warden and you could argue they are around the same place as shugoki.

Beetlejuice1686
05-04-2017, 09:20 AM
Overbuffed all to hell? They are still worse than warlord, pk, warden and you could argue they are around the same place as shugoki.

valk is way more versatile than warden is, how you place warden above her is beyond me

Nestramutat
05-04-2017, 10:18 AM
valk is way more versatile than warden is, how you place warden above her is beyond me

Have you played a valk recently? Sure, she's versatile, but hits like a wet noodle and drops in 2 hits, no mistakes allowed. Warden? Spam, bam, game over...gg.

Instead of crying for nerfs, lets buff the weaker heroes and bring them up to standards. Nerfs just make people angry. (though I wouldn't mind a nerf to stupidly OP lawbringer :D)

DrExtrem
05-04-2017, 12:27 PM
Lawbringer and valk were overbuffed on console.

Antonioj26
05-04-2017, 01:04 PM

She needs two hits to start her mixups, her "50/50" is reactable and the consequences of her guessing wrong punishes her more than warden, her dash attacks are all a free GB on block, low damage, and low life. While her initial light attack is fast in her chain the second one is slow as raiders and if you block or parry that you've stopped her from being able to do the "50/50"

Warden has none of those weaknesses. The one thing she has on him is her fast light of her chain since it can come from every direction while warden can only get his off the top.

Antonioj26
05-04-2017, 01:09 PM
Lawbringer and valk were overbuffed on console.

I really don't get this opinion that he was over buffed. The only thing that's even sort of a problem is the shove on block into 50/50. I'll admit that it was dumb to give him that but as I said he's still below warlord, pk, warden, shug, and valk putting him damn near dead center.