PDA

View Full Version : Small idea for stats

XyZspineZyX
09-28-2003, 01:14 AM
Hello dear developer-team !

Surrounded by 1000 people with 1000 ideas I just came up with another small "request" /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Since I am currently working on new game-modes, I found out that IL2FB is reporting damaged aircrafts as "crash-landed"/"landed in the field"/etc., even if they land at the base (dogfight).
A He-111 was shot by AAA and made it back to base with just one engine running. Touchdown (nearly) perfect, both engines stop, wheels on runway, no black smoke, no fire.
But: according to IL2FB my aircraft "crash-landed" /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

This makes a judgment on the loss of aircrafts really hard. In my new game-"mode" I'd like to distinguish at least between kills (pilot + aircraft dead), crash-lands (aircraft dead) and RTB (both alive). With the current logs of IL2FB this is not possible.

Could we have more correct logs please ?
(Or at least, fix the "lost-aircraft"-syndrom when the aircraft actually landed safe on the airbase (despite heavy damage).

e.g.
chat: --- Weasel75 is RTB, heavily damaged.

TIA - W75

XyZspineZyX
09-28-2003, 01:14 AM
Hello dear developer-team !

Surrounded by 1000 people with 1000 ideas I just came up with another small "request" /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Since I am currently working on new game-modes, I found out that IL2FB is reporting damaged aircrafts as "crash-landed"/"landed in the field"/etc., even if they land at the base (dogfight).
A He-111 was shot by AAA and made it back to base with just one engine running. Touchdown (nearly) perfect, both engines stop, wheels on runway, no black smoke, no fire.
But: according to IL2FB my aircraft "crash-landed" /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

This makes a judgment on the loss of aircrafts really hard. In my new game-"mode" I'd like to distinguish at least between kills (pilot + aircraft dead), crash-lands (aircraft dead) and RTB (both alive). With the current logs of IL2FB this is not possible.

Could we have more correct logs please ?
(Or at least, fix the "lost-aircraft"-syndrom when the aircraft actually landed safe on the airbase (despite heavy damage).

e.g.
chat: --- Weasel75 is RTB, heavily damaged.

TIA - W75