PDA

View Full Version : FPS DROPS AFTER LATEST PATCH and KENSEİ BUFF

Warbyte-
05-03-2017, 04:07 PM
İ have gtx 1060 with 16gb ram so playing on high settings was nothing till the latest patch.no i get 60-40 constantly which makes the game stutter while fighting

Another issue is the kensei,i potentially good hero with limited moves,no openers,no heavy after a parry like all the other heroes.basıcaly you try to kill the enemy with light attacks and if you are lucky and have a wall nearby maybe you can manage to land a top heavy.the guy need a serious buff

Hillbill79
05-03-2017, 04:26 PM
Kensei is great. You need to feint a fair bit, but he can dish out some serious damage. Hes my second main... rep 6 atm and I'm loving him.

Always keep your opponent guessing...You need some good skills and coordination to be effective with him... He can keep people at range well, and do plenty damage from there.

Charmzzz
05-03-2017, 04:40 PM
Kensei is the only Character who does not get a guaranteed Heavy on GB? PK says no...

Considering the Frame-issue, I have a 1070 and did not experience any FPS drop. But I'm playing with a mixed setup of high and medium settings to get over 144 frames, cause monitor...

Try turning off "Dynamic Reflections". You can hardly see them (Reflections on Weapons - come on ^^) and turning it off gives massive FPS - 30-40 something for me.

Brologna_Xeno
05-03-2017, 04:43 PM
On Parry Kensei has a guaranteed GB (excluding range opponent) or top light.

Warbyte-
05-03-2017, 04:49 PM
thanks for the frame rate tip,i will try it.Regarding the other replies i dont say he doesnt have a GB move,just saying that its not rewardıng in the open field.low damage.slow attacks,i mean come on,you c<nt be seriously saying that kensei is fine where he is right now

Charmzzz
05-03-2017, 05:32 PM
thanks for the frame rate tip,i will try it.Regarding the other replies i dont say he doesnt have a GB move,just saying that its not rewardıng in the open field.low damage.slow attacks,i mean come on,you c<nt be seriously saying that kensei is fine where he is right now

Np, I'm sure it will increase your FPS by alot.

Kensei imo is fine, he has some of the best feint games cause of his unblockable Attacks. You HAVE to parry them, if he feints you will eat a Parry yourself or a side Heavy... Mindgames. Kensei excels in that, I have faced some really mad people on him. Also his Attacks come so "slow" that I miss the timing on Parry / Deflect ALOT.

teksuo1
05-03-2017, 05:45 PM
my 970 was acting weird recently ; even with a fresh OS install w/ updates. Turns out after all the updates i needed to use DDU driver cleaner in safe mode before reinstalling the gpu driver. going through the anniversary update and creator's update apparently breaks things a little bit... (normal gpu driver reinstall didn't change a thing even with the "perform new installation" thing checked... but DDU driver cleaner in safe mode did wonders.)

back to everything maxed out except dynamic reflections & motion blur. (82.05 min fps in benchmark as opposed to 20.)

*disabling the service "connected users and telemetry" and xbox gameDVR/gamebar/gamemode also seems to help smooth out things (on creator's update.)

dekot11
05-03-2017, 06:15 PM
Playing as Kensei, I occasionally run into someone who actually attacks first and then it's fun to get my combos and mix-ups off and feel like a badass but as soon as I run into someone who knows what they're doing and turtles up I can't do anything. I don't know why people think he's some kind of feint god when his attacks are so slow they can just sit on his regular attacks and react to feint.

Warbyte-
05-03-2017, 07:53 PM
well it is bs,a hero that his only special moves start with grab(and mostly end up doing a top light doing 15 dmg) but he has no grab ability whatsoever.The warden has his vortex grab/bash,i get grabed more than i grab him and supposedly i am the grab master hero(considering every attacks need a grab for kensei).it doesnt make sense,lile giving a fast attacker heroe like pk or orochi the hyperarmor of shugoki.you didnt get kensei right ubisoft,if you intended him to be a wall/ledge reliant hero then you should give him something like the wardens vortex grab or something

UbiNoty
05-04-2017, 01:15 AM
1.06 should have helped to increase framerates but if you're having fps drops, please report it to support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) so we can try to see what's going on.Thanks!

Epoqx
05-04-2017, 01:29 AM
Kensei isn't fine, he's still low tier.

But you got a guaranteed heavy on parry, because you get a garanteed Gb on parry, except vs nobushi.