PDA

View Full Version : help fixing/replacing pilot career-cannot access old one

dieg777
05-23-2004, 04:23 PM
I have il2fb patched to 1.22
I have extreme ones BOB add on and I have just installed IL2 DCG v2.57. Everything was ok until I started playing around with the DCG and now I cannot get my IL2 pilot career to load. I can get single missions, Quick missions,fly my new BOB campaign and generate a new career but cannot access my old German campaign- when I select my pilot and press load all that appears is a pale blue screen and when I ESC the main menu has gone and still left with pale blue screen -I have to exit the game and reload to fly single missions.
If I cannot recover this can I start a new campaign and edit this so that I dont have to refly the same missions I have completed again? If so what would I edit and how
all help appreciated
dave

GUNNER
Gunner get a decent signature
Gunner learn to fly
Gunner learn to shoot
Gunner not run out of bullets just as I get on his six

dieg777
05-23-2004, 04:23 PM
I have il2fb patched to 1.22
I have extreme ones BOB add on and I have just installed IL2 DCG v2.57. Everything was ok until I started playing around with the DCG and now I cannot get my IL2 pilot career to load. I can get single missions, Quick missions,fly my new BOB campaign and generate a new career but cannot access my old German campaign- when I select my pilot and press load all that appears is a pale blue screen and when I ESC the main menu has gone and still left with pale blue screen -I have to exit the game and reload to fly single missions.
If I cannot recover this can I start a new campaign and edit this so that I dont have to refly the same missions I have completed again? If so what would I edit and how
all help appreciated
dave

GUNNER
Gunner get a decent signature
Gunner learn to fly
Gunner learn to shoot
Gunner not run out of bullets just as I get on his six