PDA

View Full Version : Rewards sometimes don't show up after the match?

CoyoteXStarrk
05-03-2017, 09:23 AM
I just played like 6 matches in a row on my Beserker and I dismantled every single reward I got because none of it was an upgrade.

But when I went to change my Color palette I had like 3 news helms and 2 chests and an axe head that the game never told me I got?

Does anyone have this issue or am I slowly losing my mind.

Moondyne_MC
05-03-2017, 10:58 AM
You sure it's not just the bug where random pieces in your inventory get relabelled as "new"? Happens to me constantly, I don't even bother checking anymore.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-03-2017, 10:59 AM
You sure it's not just the bug where random pieces in your inventory get relabelled as "new"? Happens to me constantly, I don't even bother checking anymore.

No that only happens with Color palettes and symbols etc etc

I am talking about actual items.

Gray360UK
05-03-2017, 11:05 AM
I just played like 6 matches in a row on my Beserker and I dismantled every single reward I got because none of it was an upgrade.

But when I went to change my Color palette I had like 3 news helms and 2 chests and an axe head that the game never told me I got?

All of my characters spare items are marked as new, every single time I launch the game. If I manually go through every characters inventory to remove the new flag, then for the rest of that session things are fine. But as soon as I stop playing, take a break, come back and re-launch For Honor, all of those spare items are 'new' again. Is this what you mean?

Otherwise, exactly how much alcohol have you had today? ;)

CoyoteXStarrk
05-03-2017, 11:10 AM
All of my characters spare items are marked as new, every single time I launch the game. If I manually go through every characters inventory to remove the new flag, then for the rest of that session things are fine. But as soon as I stop playing, take a break, come back and re-launch For Honor, all of those spare items are 'new' again. Is this what you mean?

Otherwise, exactly how much alcohol have you had today? ;)

No not gonna blame anything for this you guys are misunderstanding what I am saying so don't act like I am confused.

Its not colors or symbols.

I am saying that after every match I dismantle ALL gear I get that is not an upgrade and yet when I go to my character later on I have gear that I have never used and was never notified as being given after a match.

Level 3 helmets etc etc that I never saw after a match, but the game says I got.

Gray360UK
05-03-2017, 11:19 AM
No not gonna blame anything for this you guys are misunderstanding what I am saying so don't act like I am confused.

Its not colors or symbols.

I am saying that after every match I dismantle ALL gear I get that is not an upgrade and yet when I go to my character later on I have gear that I have never used and was never notified as being given after a match.

Level 3 helmets etc etc that I never saw after a match, but the game says I got.

I am talking gear as well, not colours or symbols. Like I have 45 items on my Peacekeeper, and every single time I launch For Honor, 39 of them show up as new, 9 new helmets, 5 new chests, and so on.

The only time I have had genuinely new gear that I didn't see drop, is when you get that message about rewards taking too long, and then they show up later, usually while you are deploying your assets a few moments later.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-03-2017, 11:21 AM
I am talking gear as well, not colours or symbols. Like I have 45 items on my Peacekeeper, and every single time I launch For Honor, 39 of them show up as new, 9 new helmets, 5 new chests, and so on.

Oh let me put it this way then.

On EVERY single character I have I have a SINGLE item in every category.

That is the item I have equipped.

I do not hoard items for ANY character, I have what is equipped and that is it. So all of my categories on all my characters reads "01" "01" "01"

Just stop making excuses. There is a bug I was trying to be subtle about it but if you wanna be an *** and pretend like i'm drunk and joking then fine I will be serious.

Items show up after matches and are not shown in the after match lobby. Fix it please since we apparently are not allowed to be subtle or have a sense of humor anymore.

Potatoserver825
05-03-2017, 11:41 AM

I do not hoard items for ANY character, I have what is equipped and that is it. So all of my categories on all my characters reads "01" "01" "01"

Just stop making excuses. There is a bug I was trying to be subtle about it but if you wanna be an *** and pretend like i'm drunk and joking then fine I will be serious.

Items show up after matches and are not shown in the after match lobby. Fix it please since we apparently are not allowed to be subtle or have a sense of humor anymore.

First off calm down man no need to get worked up. Secondly there's two bugs that currently exist. There's the bug that will show old gear as new every time you launch the game (weapons, armor), this occasionally happens with symbols and patterns as well. Then there's the bug where if you get multiple items after a match and dismantle one or more the rest may disappear from that screen and go straight into your inventory.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-03-2017, 11:43 AM
First off calm down man no need to get worked up. Secondly there's two bugs that currently exist. There's the bug that will show old gear as new every time you launch the game (weapons, armor), this occasionally happens with symbols and patterns as well. Then there's the bug where if you get multiple items after a match and dismantle one or more the rest may disappear from that screen and go straight into your inventory.

See this is an intelligent answer

Thank you. Glad to know that it is an issue that has already been identified.

Gray360UK
05-03-2017, 12:32 PM

Jesus Coyote, you sure are an arse when you've been drinking. Real Jekyll and Hyde. I'm trying to be helpful.

You think I spent all that time typing out the contents of my inventory and detailing the 'new item' glitch I have every time I launch the game to wind you up? I don't need to make 'excuses' for anything, I didn't make the game, your bug isn't my fault. The first step in problem solving is to eliminate all of the possible causes, tech support 101, and that's all I was doing. Bear in mind we can't see your screen or your inventory, and have no knowledge of what items you normally have equipped / spare.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-03-2017, 12:42 PM
Jesus Coyote, you sure are an arse when you've been drinking. Real Jekyll and Hyde. I'm trying to be helpful.

I'm only getting irritated because you people seem to not be understanding what I am saying.

I have NO excess items in ANY category. EVER. I delete all extra items at all times. After every single match I delete all items that are not improvements and yet when I check that same character later I have items that did not show up.

I was trying to be nonchalant about the issue and yet still bring it up to the Devs, but you guys wanted to act like I was dumb and was mistaking old gear etc etc for new gear or that I was getting the same old glitch from the beta saying that my old gear or symbols or paint patterns were new.

Its not.

I play all night long and dismantle ALL new items and yet still end up with "New" items that I did not have at the beginning of the night. I only get irritated when people assume I am mistaking a new problem for an old one. I have been here since the Closed-Beta there are few things that I haven't noticed at this point.

Supercool5150
05-03-2017, 06:28 PM

Your not losing your mind. I dismantle everything before the next match and I too get stuff in my inventory I never saw.

RealJayDee1984
05-03-2017, 10:22 PM
I'm only getting irritated because you people seem to not be understanding what I am saying.

I have NO excess items in ANY category. EVER. I delete all extra items at all times. After every single match I delete all items that are not improvements and yet when I check that same character later I have items that did not show up.

You then have the options to try to explain your situation in greater detail so that people can understand, or lash out at them, or do both. I have a clear favourite there. Nobody took into account that you have "NO excess items in ANY category. EVER." when trying to be helpful because you didn't provide that information. Now people know.

UbiNoty
05-04-2017, 12:25 AM
Ok everybody. Let's all just stop and listen for a moment.

So if I understand properly, you're saying that you are finding new gear in your inventory that wasn't listed in a post-lobby match. It's honestly probably just a lag in the system and/or bug,
You can report the bug to support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) so we can take a look into the situation.
I'm hoping it's not a: you delete the items > items undelete themselves, type situation - only that you're receiving unlisted rewards, but we'll look into it.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-04-2017, 12:33 AM
Ok everybody. Let's all just stop and listen for a moment.

So if I understand properly, you're saying that you are finding new gear in your inventory that wasn't listed in a post-lobby match. It's honestly probably just a lag in the system and/or bug,
You can report the bug to support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) so we can take a look into the situation.
I'm hoping it's not a: you delete the items > items undelete themselves, type situation - only that you're receiving unlisted rewards, but we'll look into it.

Its not a serious enough bug to go through all that.

I was mostly just curious to see if I was going nuts or not and it seems that I am not.

And no its not me dismantling things only to have them reappear. After I made this thread last night I checked my gear to see if it happened again and my Valkyrie got a level 8 helmet that was a straight across the board upgrade to what I had. I obviously would have equipped it if I had seen it and would not have dismantled it.

UbiNoty
05-04-2017, 12:39 AM
Its not a serious enough bug to go through all that.

I was mostly just curious to see if I was going nuts or not and it seems that I am not.

And no its not me dismantling things only to have them reappear. After I made this thread last night I checked my gear to see if it happened again and my Valkyrie got a level 8 helmet that was a straight across the board upgrade to what I had. I obviously would have equipped it if I had seen it and would not have dismantled it.

Doesn't it feel nicer as an unannounced surprise? ;p

CoyoteXStarrk
05-04-2017, 12:43 AM
Doesn't it feel nicer as an unannounced surprise? ;p

My favorite is when i forget to check before I get off and then when I log in the next day I have new stuff for like 4 different people.

Its nice.