PDA

View Full Version : Go ahead and show Assassin's Creed

legendvinu
05-03-2017, 05:55 AM
Come on this is may I am waiting for some teaser or some kind of countdown for Assassin's creed Empire most of them are waiting and reveal the game and the teaser and also in E3 character trailer will work and also the game play:rolleyes: Please consider this request on behalf of all Assassin's in the forums waiting for the magical time. Its sad the I cannot able to experiance like others Thanks. Love You all.Miss it. Please Assassin's support this thread and let them send message Form OURS to THEIRS. PLS COMMENT BELOW

GhostAssassinLT
05-03-2017, 06:11 PM
Patience grasshopper... :p

I'm keeping myself busy playing GR:W and working on my stealth skills... You never know, they might come in handy for the next AC game... :cool:

legendvinu
05-04-2017, 02:55 AM
Patience grasshopper... :p

I'm keeping myself busy playing GR:W and working on my stealth skills... You never know, they might come in handy for the next AC game... :cool:

Really?! I know steath wont be there in ACE:p Grasshopper:p :cool: ?! Thanks for the compliments it can jump high Thanks. I can reach the hights :o;):cool:

GhostAssassinLT
05-04-2017, 07:25 PM
No offence intended legend...

Just a saying I've heard many times... Apparently it comes from a 1970's TV series...

"Patience, young grasshopper" comes from a 1970s TV show called "Kung Fu". David Carradine played the role of Kwai Chang Caine, a half-American half chinese character in the old west who had been trained as a Shaolin monk in China.

The show featured flashbacks to his training where he was called "Grasshopper" by his master, recalling a dialog from the first episode:

Master Po: Close your eyes. What do you hear?
Young Caine: I hear the water, I hear the birds.
Po: Do you hear your own heartbeat?
Caine: No.
Po: Do you hear the grasshopper which is at your feet?
Caine: Old man, how is it that you hear these things?
Po: Young man, how is it that you do not?

legendvinu
05-06-2017, 07:25 AM
Really?! I know steath wont be there in ACE:p Grasshopper:p :cool: ?! Thanks for the compliments it can jump high Thanks. I can reach the hights :o;):cool:

No offence intended legend...

Just a saying I've heard many times... Apparently it comes from a 1970's TV series...

"Patience, young grasshopper" comes from a 1970s TV show called "Kung Fu". David Carradine played the role of Kwai Chang Caine, a half-American half chinese character in the old west who had been trained as a Shaolin monk in China.

The show featured flashbacks to his training where he was called "Grasshopper" by his master, recalling a dialog from the first episode:

Master Po: Close your eyes. What do you hear?
Young Caine: I hear the water, I hear the birds.
Po: Do you hear your own heartbeat?
Caine: No.
Po: Do you hear the grasshopper which is at your feet?
Caine: Old man, how is it that you hear these things?
Po: Young man, how is it that you do not?

I am not hurt infact I liked it Grasshopper can jump high and I am not hurt infact I am happy. I said You above thread @GhostAssassinLT Thanks for the complimence :rolleyes:

Myton.
05-07-2017, 05:06 PM
cant wait for trailer and some first look gameplay footage and videos, i just dont hope it will be anny guns and rifles in the game. only hardcore swordmanship. and ofc archery

legendvinu
05-08-2017, 02:50 AM
cant wait for trailer and some first look gameplay footage and videos, i just dont hope it will be anny guns and rifles in the game. only hardcore swordmanship. and ofc archery

True my predictions are Akrh, Bow and arrow, sphere and sheild like a spartan where You can costamize each and everything. I think there will be a unique armour for the two character. Hope so

legendvinu
05-20-2017, 03:17 AM
At last My version are true and heavens has blessed me