PDA

View Full Version : Quick question about deployment.

MidirTheCruel
05-02-2017, 08:21 PM
Anyone else finds it annoying that the game doesn't remember how you like to deploy your army?

Every battle I go into I always have to rearrange my army. Why can't it remember how I like them to be positioned?
(However sometimes it does remember for some reason)

Or is there a trick to let the game always remember how you like to position your army?

Thanks for the help in advance!

DenisTheGreat
05-03-2017, 09:31 AM
Anyone else finds it annoying that the game doesn't remember how you like to deploy your army?

Every battle I go into I always have to rearrange my army. Why can't it remember how I like them to be positioned?
(However sometimes it does remember for some reason)

Or is there a trick to let the game always remember how you like to position your army?

Thanks for the help in advance!

1) It does remember in SINGLE mode. Usually no problem.
2) It does not rememver in MP mode, however you can use a small tip: if all 7 positions are occupierd by units - you not need anymore to split units while deployments , just need to change place, and this is much faster:)

MidirTheCruel
05-03-2017, 05:20 PM
1) It does remember in SINGLE mode. Usually no problem.
2) It does not rememver in MP mode, however you can use a small tip: if all 7 positions are occupierd by units - you not need anymore to split units while deployments , just need to change place, and this is much faster:)

Thanks for the reply!

1)Well you see I am only playing in story mode right now. And it still only occasionally remembers.
2) The changing places is indeed much quicker, but isn't there any way to make it remember the place of the monsters? So that I don't have to chance their place the entire time? I mean, in the previous games they always remembered this. I don't get why they changed it in this one...

Again, thanks in advance.

Dragonborn_999
05-04-2017, 12:38 AM
Oh трусишкин вылез из оборонительного укрытия :o
Ну что Дракош, когда мы с мисс Сонечкой замутим большой игровой стрим на троих? :rolleyes: