PDA

View Full Version : For all the rage quitters

colling1212
05-02-2017, 11:23 AM
I just wanted to say a big F&@K you for your baby behaviour.
I'm sick to death of beating someone in a fight to see they quit upon death! Also when you're breaking and then quit. Or get double teamed and quit.
To be fair I understand sometimes it's the game throwing you out which is ubi's problem but I know more times than not it's because people can't man up and take a loss, he'll I've been smacked about plenty of times in the citadel but who cares ????? I still get money and xp for completing and I can learn new moves seeing how many other people play.
At the end of the day quit just moaning at Ubisoft constantly, yeah I agree they have a lot to sort out (stability)but you can help by just hanging on for 5 minutes for the game to finish so we can get on with another instead of making the rest of the lobby watch a host migration screen cos it's selfish and really childish.

If you kill me I'll come back for you!
If you kill me again I'll still come back!
Kill me a 3rd time on the bounce I'll go get some minions in the middle of the battle 😬

laugmanden
05-02-2017, 11:45 AM
To all whiners!
No one cares.

You are pro, please teach me the ways to become leet like you and pwn nabs.

colling1212
05-02-2017, 11:47 AM
No im not a pro.
But I can give you advice to get better at the game .

You ready????

Don't quit matches

laugmanden
05-02-2017, 11:52 AM
No im but a pro.
But I can give you advice to get better at the game .

You ready????

Don't quit matches

Got it, I don't however.
So can you give me some advise I can actually use?

DrinkinMyStella
05-02-2017, 11:53 AM
sorry i accidentally pressed options > Leave match, was an honest mistake

colling1212
05-02-2017, 11:54 AM
Plenty of threads on how to play better mate this thread is sticking it to rage quitters and trying to help them not b such sore losers in life

laugmanden
05-02-2017, 11:55 AM
Plenty of threads on how to play better mate this thread is sticking it to rage quitters and trying to help them not b such sore losers in life

I understand.
I will help you with giving constructive criticism then.
Here are some links and videos.

https://personalexcellence.co/blog/constructive-criticism/

https://www.bustle.com/articles/165434-9-ways-to-give-constructive-criticism-that-are-actually-helpful

Gray360UK
05-02-2017, 11:58 AM
For as long as there have been games there have been rage quitters. The problem in For Honor is that they often take the match down with them. If that wasn't a thing, then it wouldn't really matter. You'll never stop people rage quitting, especially in game with stats.

colling1212
05-02-2017, 11:59 AM
Thanks bud I'll check them out next time I'm looking at just migration screen

SendRickPics
05-02-2017, 12:16 PM
Nah, I enjoy punishing gang banging cucks and *****es like you. Especially after making you sweat and chase me around and running out the clock.

Since revenge was nerfed, you can't fight straight up anymore, so the only real punishment you have left for ******bags is to quit out or sprint out the clock. Both are effective in causing QQ.

laugmanden
05-02-2017, 12:17 PM
Nah, I enjoy punishing gang banging cucks and *****es like you. Especially after making you sweat and chase me around and running out the clock.

Since revenge was nerfed, you can't fight straight up anymore, so the only real punishment you have left for ******bags is to quit out or sprint out the clock. Both are effective in causing QQ.

QQ = quitting... So ragequitting is causing people to ragequit?

Gray360UK
05-02-2017, 12:21 PM
QQ = quitting... So ragequitting is causing people to ragequit?

QQ is crying, just for reference.

The Q is supposed to be an eye with a tear coming out of the bottom of it. QQing is traditionally crying on forums, not rage quitting

SendRickPics
05-02-2017, 12:37 PM
As I said, it's a last and most desperate way to punish the other players and enemy team. It's pretty effective I'd say, judging by the hate mail I collect from ******bags.

guffffff
05-02-2017, 12:49 PM
I think stability from quitting has improved, its the overall network stability that is still an issue but its not that bad for me. I personally promise to not quit now, its just that most of us players play casually for FUN and if its not fun then we quit to find a more fun game, BUT I will make an effort to stay in the game. I always seem to be the first one dead when my team is breaking lol I suck at this

laugmanden
05-02-2017, 01:27 PM
QQ is crying, just for reference.

The Q is supposed to be an eye with a tear coming out of the bottom of it. QQing is traditionally crying on forums, not rage quitting

That is arguing that if you just repeat a lie enough time, it becomes the truth. QQ was from Warcraft, where you Alt + Q + Q to force quit the game. It might have become falsely used as an emote for crying.

Gray360UK
05-02-2017, 01:30 PM
That is arguing that if you just repeat a lie enough time, it becomes the truth. QQ was from Warcraft, where you Alt + Q + Q to force quit the game. It might have become falsely used as an emote for crying.

In modern gaming terminology QQ is crying.

laugmanden
05-02-2017, 02:32 PM
In modern gaming terminology QQ is crying.

I am an old man then.

I would love to be part of a generation that can just make up stuff and then it becomes the truth, because we say it is.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=QQ

Egotistic_Ez
05-02-2017, 02:39 PM
I am an old man then.

I would love to be part of a generation that can just make up stuff and then it becomes the truth, because we say it is.

I tip my hat to you, sir. This is the first time I've ever learned something on an ubisoft forum.

Beetlejuice1686
05-02-2017, 02:59 PM
I am an old man then.

Im an old man to and remember the advent of QQ back in old text screen mmos, well muds rather, though there were a couple that went beyond dungeon diving.

laugmanden
05-02-2017, 03:01 PM
Im an old man to and remember the advent of QQ back in old text screen mmos, well muds rather, though there were a couple that went beyond dungeon diving.

Source? I played MUDS casually, never came across, it, however that's just an anecdote, would love to see your source.

ViciousOphidian
05-02-2017, 04:07 PM
I just wanted to say a big F&@K you for your baby behaviour.
I'm sick to death of beating someone in a fight to see they quit upon death! Also when you're breaking and then quit. Or get double teamed and quit.
To be fair I understand sometimes it's the game throwing you out which is ubi's problem but I know more times than not it's because people can't man up and take a loss, he'll I've been smacked about plenty of times in the citadel but who cares ????? I still get money and xp for completing and I can learn new moves seeing how many other people play.
At the end of the day quit just moaning at Ubisoft constantly, yeah I agree they have a lot to sort out (stability)but you can help by just hanging on for 5 minutes for the game to finish so we can get on with another instead of making the rest of the lobby watch a host migration screen cos it's selfish and really childish.

If you kill me I'll come back for you!
If you kill me again I'll still come back!
Kill me a 3rd time on the bounce I'll go get some minions in the middle of the battle 😬

Just quit a game 10 seconds ago. Before that i played a game with my 0 gear warden where a max gear prestige 5 orochi would take 3/5 of my HP with his double light attack, but i was the host so i waited until only 1 of our team was left and then quit to crash the game.
Cheers.

Gray360UK
05-02-2017, 04:24 PM
I am an old man then.

You're picking the definitions that support you, there are other definitions on that same page that support me (definitions 4, 6 and 7 on the first page alone). Also, I assume you are aware that anyone can submit a definition to Urban Dictionary? You may well be right about the origins, but in MMOs for over 15 years QQing has meant crying, I have seen it used day in day out for years with that meaning, so wherever it came from, that's not what it has meant for a long long time. You might as well argue over the true origins of Christmas.

guffffff
05-02-2017, 04:38 PM
I'll put the kettle on and we can all have a nice cup of tea and cake, but you need to bring your own cake...!

laugmanden
05-02-2017, 04:38 PM
You're picking the definitions that support you, there are other definitions on that same page that support me (definitions 4, 6 and 7 on the first page alone). Also, I assume you are aware that anyone can submit a definition to Urban Dictionary? You may well be right about the origins, but in MMOs for over 15 years QQing has meant crying, I have seen it used day in day out for years with that meaning, so wherever it came from, that's not what it has meant for a long long time. You might as well argue over the true origins of Christmas.

Picked top pick, but you are correct. Because I remember when it happend, and when it was used, I was playing on battlenet at the time. (Think it was around 1998)
We can argue over the origins of christmas, it was a heathen winter solstice mass ;)

Supercool5150
05-02-2017, 04:45 PM
Just gonna throw this out there. Make sure they are actually rage quitting. I played numerous Dominion vs AI the last few days...We were winning them all, but then someone left the session bringing down the game. I strongly doubt those people were quitting. The game also goes down consistently when the faction map changes. Not saying people are not quitting but lately it just seems the games are booting people out also. (more than usual)

laugmanden
05-02-2017, 04:50 PM
Just gonna throw this out there. Make sure they are actually rage quitting. I played numerous Dominion vs AI the last few days...We were winning them all, but then someone left the session bringing down the game. I strongly doubt those people were quitting. The game also goes down consistently when the faction map changes. Not saying people are not quitting but lately it just seems the games are booting people out also. (more than usual)

There are many factors to calculate.

Physical connection issues, Local connection issues, ISP issues, Trans-continent issues, Local console/PC issues, Real Life (i.e. dinner, door, apointments etc.)
Then combine that with the inability to lose in some people, because STATS and you get this fest of noneexistant gaming.

colling1212
05-02-2017, 05:22 PM

Totally agree mate to be fair I did say this in my original piece.
But we all know that a whole lot of people can't stand getting beaten in a game or don't like things not going their way. The telltale sign is them spamming wow then leaving when they're dead. They've blatantly left and a lot of the time is disrupts the game for the rest of the players.

In regard to the guy earlier trying to level up a new hero and getting bad matchmaking that's the games fault for not finding similar level opponents which would be another nice fix if ubi could.

All the comments in the world still equal the same outcome,

Don't quit there's no honor in it