PDA

View Full Version : Ok, where's my damn POP1? (PS2)

XyZspineZyX
12-19-2003, 01:42 AM
No seriously, where is it. I've finished the game and was looking forward to some retro fun, but instead I'm typing stuff on this forum. Great.

Any way for me to get it, short of going through the entire game again and hoping that it works that time?

If not then it'll be sold while it's still worth somthing. No point in keeping it if I'm never gonna play it again.

What with this and the ending crashing out on KOTR, I'm getting really hacked off with sloppy game releases. There should be no bugs whatsoever on releases for fixed hardware formats, especially as their unpatchable (not that I like downloading hundreds of megs of patches, but it beats having a bugged game)...

TBH I like to play games, not sit around ****ging them off beacause they've got bugs. Why won't developers just let me get on with playing.

Sorry if I'm coming off harh here, but I just want to sit down and play POP1, like I was told I could. Is that really too much to ask?

XyZspineZyX
12-19-2003, 01:42 AM
No seriously, where is it. I've finished the game and was looking forward to some retro fun, but instead I'm typing stuff on this forum. Great.

Any way for me to get it, short of going through the entire game again and hoping that it works that time?

If not then it'll be sold while it's still worth somthing. No point in keeping it if I'm never gonna play it again.

What with this and the ending crashing out on KOTR, I'm getting really hacked off with sloppy game releases. There should be no bugs whatsoever on releases for fixed hardware formats, especially as their unpatchable (not that I like downloading hundreds of megs of patches, but it beats having a bugged game)...

TBH I like to play games, not sit around ****ging them off beacause they've got bugs. Why won't developers just let me get on with playing.

Sorry if I'm coming off harh here, but I just want to sit down and play POP1, like I was told I could. Is that really too much to ask?

XyZspineZyX
12-19-2003, 02:02 AM
you will probably get an answer quicker in the hints and tips forum, or the gd forum./i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<center> http://home.insightbb.com/~jbullock/POOP2.gif
<font color=#DD0000>[b]<font size=#3.5>
Splinter Cell and Prince of Persia Moderator
<font size=#2.5>

http://www.pcgamessource.com
<font color=#000000>