PDA

View Full Version : are you ever gonna fix deadzones?

nyrue
05-01-2017, 05:38 AM
we're several patches in and still no fix on deadzones for controllers

Halvtand
05-01-2017, 04:42 PM
You can fix it via Steam Big Screen if you're on PC. It may make the game wonk out every now and then, but at least it'll level the playing field a little. After doing that I can suddenly keep up with Valk and PK, which was nearly impossible before.

Arctic-Pixie
05-02-2017, 12:03 AM
I play on ps4. I would like to point out that my nacon revolution controller has a much smaller deadzone at default settings than my boyfriend's ps4 pro original controller. It is quite noticeable when testing the two controllers.

This means if i was to duel vs my bf i would have an advantage over him simply due to the quicker change in block/attack direction. I didnt buy the controller because i wanted advantages in pvp games, i bought it to use aimed skills in another pve game without pains in my fingers... and the advantage could be fixed by giving us a deadzone slider (for lock/guard mode! Camera works fine) so we can reduce it drastically... please...

with a regular controller i cant seem to hit in the right direction because as i push the r3 stick in the chosen direction and click r1 or r2 it registers r1 or r2 before the direction because of the deadzone. That is how different the two controllers play. Please fix it.

I dont want to queue for pvp as long as i know different controllers litterally has an impact on the fight... it just seems too unfair! And seeing as I have short queue times in modes where pc players are describing loooong queues and matchmaking timeouts i assume the ps4 is a big share of your playerbase. We need this fixed.

UbiJurassic
05-02-2017, 01:48 AM
Deadzone settings are something that is in development! We hope to have more to share regarding that in a future update.