PDA

View Full Version : Afraid to swing

Hormly
04-30-2017, 09:35 PM
I just dont want to swing anymore.

My opponent stands in front of me patiently, I know hes waiting to parry, all I can do is swing and gamble on him missing it :/

I wind up headbutting so much but its all I can do to not get parried

xLeapingLizardx
04-30-2017, 09:43 PM
Feint>parry his attempted parry
Feint>guardbreak
Feint>light attack a different direction
regular guardbreak
Bait him to do specific moves
then throw in your headbutts to mix it up.

CitizenPuddi
04-30-2017, 10:08 PM
my strategy is to keep repeatedly feinting (because people got smart and are now feinting parry attempts so they can parry or block whatever followup you've got) until i nearly run out of stamina

then i jump back and play keepaway while i recover stam, so i can do it again

i repeat this process until im sure my opponent has fallen asleep at the keyboard

it is only then i attack

Reign
04-30-2017, 10:23 PM
Don't worry after all the crying from the community you'll just have to touch an opponent and they will drop dead at your feet. I mean that's what all these whiners are headed towards. Ledges are OP, parrying is OP, dodging is OP, blocking is OP, feats are OP, etc.....etc....ad nauseam. The one thing For Honor did right is gathering all the whiney ******s together on one game.

CitizenPuddi
04-30-2017, 10:25 PM
Don't worry after all the crying from the community you'll just have to touch an opponent and they will drop dead at your feet. I mean that's what all these whiners are headed towards. Ledges are OP, parrying is OP, dodging is OP, blocking is OP, feats are OP, etc.....etc....ad nauseam. The one thing For Honor did right is gathering all the whiney ******s together on one game.

change is scary

Hormly
04-30-2017, 10:28 PM
Feint>parry his attempted parry
Feint>guardbreak
Feint>light attack a different direction
regular guardbreak
Bait him to do specific moves
then throw in your headbutts to mix it up.

this is all guessing sir

Reign
04-30-2017, 10:32 PM
change is scary

How piss poor people like you are at basic mechanics and Ubisoft listening is the only thing that scares me.

SlashingElbow
04-30-2017, 10:35 PM

lmao yeah the whole game is OP to these crying trophy generation babies.. Its disgusting and its killing the game for the 95% of the people who like it how it is

CitizenPuddi
04-30-2017, 10:37 PM
How piss poor people like you are at basic mechanics and Ubisoft listening is the only thing that scares me.

that's probably because people like me spend more time actually holding discussions and less time mindlessly insulting other posters

you only destroy your own credibility by ignoring points and throwing out a "you're bad"-- you're what, 30? 40? you should know better

besides, i'm pretty sure ubi bases their decisions more on what objective data they're able to collect from gameplay than these forums

xLeapingLizardx
04-30-2017, 11:15 PM
this is all guessing sir

I'm not following..?

UbiNoty
04-30-2017, 11:30 PM
We take multiple factors into consideration when we go about creating building balance patches and making changes - while the feedback we get from the community as a whole does play a role in our decision-making, we also spend lots of effort towards gathering hard data and statistics which has a big influence on the changes we make as well. Outside of these two major influences, other variables also can have a hand in impacting balance changes too.

We appreciate all the different views and perspectives coming from all our players. All of your opinions play a part in helping us to produce a fair gameplay environment.
That aside, please respect the opinions of other players and community members on the forums as well.