PDA

View Full Version : Stability is gone since the patch

Duuklah
04-30-2017, 12:09 PM
Ive never really had much stability issues in FH.

Maybe 1 in 10 games dropped.

Now im up to like 3/10 and it makes me unhappy.

Get your **** together UBI!

Kiiyor
04-30-2017, 12:29 PM
I had stability issues before, and they're still there.

I thought it might be better initially, as I had 4 matches go off with nary a hitch, but then the fetid demon lurking in P2P server HQ pressed the 'disconnect lol' button a few times and evened it up back to 50/50 over the next 4.

I've even encountered a new one twice now where the game simply freezes on the final defeat screen. Music keeps playing, animations keep going, game just sits there.

One thing that is better; sometimes the dreaded synchronizing wheel of doom actually recovers after an extended pause. You used to have to quit the game. Most people will still have F4'ed by that stage, but at least you get to finish the match against bots.

Dizzy4213
04-30-2017, 01:05 PM
What's this 'stability' you speak of?

CoyoteXStarrk
04-30-2017, 01:29 PM
Yeah sorry but the stability has never been better for me since the latest patch.

Herbstlicht
04-30-2017, 02:35 PM
For me it continues to be great.
But guess I am lucky when it cmes to this, hardly any problems at all. Like last dc was like 2 or 3 weeks ago now?

Egotistic_Ez
04-30-2017, 04:14 PM
Yeah sorry but the stability has never been better for me since the latest patch.

As disgusting as it makes me feel, I have to agree with coyote. The game is finally at a state I consider playable.

Beetlejuice1686
04-30-2017, 04:32 PM
Havent really had many dcs since the patch, a few failed to joins and cant join cuz full messages (lol matchmaking) u can blame ubi all you want, its honestly people use crappy dns servers and have crap internet to boot. Its 2017, 100 megs down/10 up should be basic by now but people still playin on dsl 😂😂😂😂

UbiNoty
05-01-2017, 01:41 AM
Hi all, we want to know what kinds of issues you're still experiencing after the last update! Please help us by reporting errors/disconnects to support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) so we can continue to work on ways to improve network stability and connection.
Support may also be able to help you determine if there's any workarounds that you can use that may help.

Mia.Nora
05-01-2017, 01:47 AM
Havent really had many dcs since the patch, a few failed to joins and cant join cuz full messages (lol matchmaking) u can blame ubi all you want, its honestly people use crappy dns servers and have crap internet to boot. Its 2017, 100 megs down/10 up should be basic by now but people still playin on dsl ��������

I have 200mbps fibre unshared connections best available connection on my continent, and I still have all sorts of errors.

That stuff your silly theory.

Beetlejuice1686
05-01-2017, 02:36 AM
I have 200mbps fibre unshared connections best available connection on my continent, and I still have all sorts of errors.

That stuff your silly theory.

And it could be caused by everyone else w bad internet in whatever country u live in, so no it really doesn't "stuff" my "theory". This is networking, not rocket science. Also matchmaking is pretty regional, sometimes not, depending on who im playing with in my party ingame, it determines which secondary dns i use, primary is always local, if usa i use a nonlocal (westcoast mainly) secondary, if over the pond, i use an international secondary). Granted I feel like I'm back in the early 2000's here with the p2p framework, but it's not my first go around with it. But i forget we've been spoiled with cloud games (titanfall) and dedicated servers (like CoD 💩) all I know is before id complain about something, id make sure there was NOTHING i could do on my end to possibly make things better, which googling peer to peer, and networking. Seriously there's such a wealth of information about SOOO much out there, yet most peolple dont use it, but i digress.

Mia.Nora
05-01-2017, 02:44 AM
As Samuel Jackson would have said "Industry Standards M*********, Do you speak it?"

I have stellar internet, and when playing an online game I can only be held responsible for the issues on my end. Anything and everything else is on developer, including failing to provide player with good internet a stable connection like...umm... EVERY ****ING OTHER GAME OUT THERE???

You claim when people have problem it is caused by their internet, I stuff your theory and then you grasp to straws by pointing out obsolete 2 decades old network conditions which no other developer bothers with. That once again stuffs your silly arguement.

tbtsrjc
05-01-2017, 03:24 AM
As Samuel Jackson would have said "Industry Standards M*********, Do you speak it?"

I have stellar internet, and when playing an online game I can only be held responsible for the issues on my end. Anything and everything else is on developer, including failing to provide player with good internet a stable connection like...umm... EVERY ****ING OTHER GAME OUT THERE???

You claim when people have problem it is caused by their internet, I stuff your theory and then you grasp to straws by pointing out obsolete 2 decades old network conditions which no other developer bothers with. That once again stuffs your silly arguement.
You can't win with the fan boys. If they're not experiencing issues then they assume its on that player's end and therefore it's that player's fault for having a "bad" internet connection. They remind me of battered women that still love and stick up for their abusive partners, and they will do their best to cover up for them; very sad but it's the truth. I've tried, reason, logic and Ubisoft's bad track record won't convince them that this game was a full priced beta game that performed better during its beta stages.

Beetlejuice1686
05-01-2017, 05:31 AM
Not a fan boy, just know how **** works, why they used p2p I have no idea, but hey I bought the game KNOWING it was peer to peer, so why cry afterwards? Thats like getting a ****** knowing she has herpes not using a condom and then complaining about getting the herp 😂😂😂 or purposely breaking a glass and crying when you cant superglue it back together lol. The sheer amount of mangina on these forums would have a homo jumping with excitement 😂😂

Beetlejuice1686
05-01-2017, 05:33 AM
Lol can't even say hook.er on these forums lol

teamspirit1
05-01-2017, 05:38 PM
ubishills even may say that this game is flawless with no flaws and blame players for connectivity issues.

Alchemist..
05-01-2017, 06:14 PM
You can't win with the fan boys. If they're not experiencing issues then they assume its on that player's end and therefore it's that player's fault for having a "bad" internet connection. They remind me of battered women that still love and stick up for their abusive partners, and they will do their best to cover up for them; very sad but it's the truth. I've tried, reason, logic and Ubisoft's bad track record won't convince them that this game was a full priced beta game that performed better during its beta stages.
The game works for many players not just for me. Watch streams or ask people in the forum. I do not have a super powerful computer I play on my laptop and barely pull 60 fps with minimum settings of 1600x900. Guess i do not have any dc or errors. So explain to me why I should blame the ubi?

And i will bet you did not do your job to scan your computer with anti-virus, hijack your processes, or clean up your computer with outdated litter. This is a game played for thousands of other players is the best proof that the game works. There are many potentially safe programs that will eat your transfer or block ports but it's easier to offend and wait for someone to do everything for you.

edit:

my internet connection is also Below average

http://www.speedtest.net/result/6262816559.png (http://www.speedtest.net/result/6262816559)

Netcode_err_404
05-01-2017, 06:26 PM
The game works for many players not just for me. Watch streams or ask people in the forum. I do not have a super powerful computer I play on my laptop and barely pull 60 fps with minimum settings of 1600x900. Guess i do not have any dc or errors. So explain to me why I should blame the ubi?

And i will bet you did not do your job to scan your computer with anti-virus, hijack your processes, or clean up your computer with outdated litter. This is a game played for thousands of other players is the best proof that the game works. There are many potentially safe programs that will eat your transfer or block ports but it's easier to offend and wait for someone to do everything for you.

Thats right, it hasn't to be his problem. He brought the game to play with it, not to scan the whole forums so search a fix for a crash due to a patch, or open te ports. We are in 2017 its beyond the real of the absurd I still need to use port forwarding to play online.

I could list you at least 30 MP titles that works 100% without any issue at all. without the need to open ports. Why only ubisoft games have this problem ? Reflect on it before accsing people

Alchemist..
05-01-2017, 06:32 PM
Thats right, it hasn't to be his problem. He brought the game to play with it, not to scan the whole forums so search a fix for a crash due to a patch, or open te ports. We are in 2017 its beyond the real of the absurd I still need to use port forwarding to play online.

I could list you at least 30 MP titles that works 100% without any issue at all. without the need to open ports. Why only ubisoft games have this problem ? Reflect on it before accsing people

I didnt forward my ports, Generally I did nothing with my computer before I turned on for honors, I just like to have clean computer and not to accumulate a waste of litter, feed trojans etc.
So I suspect most people have problems because of million programs and data that dramatically aggravate computer and internet performance and block ports even if they are unlocked or just because bad region not because game is trash

dekot11
05-01-2017, 06:33 PM
Havent really had many dcs since the patch, a few failed to joins and cant join cuz full messages (lol matchmaking) u can blame ubi all you want, its honestly people use crappy dns servers and have crap internet to boot. Its 2017, 100 megs down/10 up should be basic by now but people still playin on dsl 😂😂😂😂

I don't have a big problem with connectivity myself but I don't go around assuming other people are at fault because I know Ubisoft is the very worst company in the industry when it comes to being cheap and not caring about their customers. They have a horrible track record and they've been at it for years. I'm just hoping that more and more people realize this to the point where they go out of business and their games get released by someone else.

Not to mention, the sheer amount of complaints about connectivity should tell you that it's a real issue. Most people who actually play this game love it, but the connectivity issues were too much. There is a reason why the population dropped so hard. Why are you sticking up for a corporation worth billions of dollars that has shown countless times over the years that they don't give a f about you?

Netcode_err_404
05-01-2017, 06:49 PM
I didnt forward my ports, Generally I did nothing with my computer before I turned on for honors, I just like to have clean computer and not to accumulate a waste of litter, feed trojans etc.
So I suspect most people have problems because of million programs and data that dramatically aggravate computer and internet performance and block ports even if they are unlocked or just because bad region not because game is trash

Its not how these thing work. Nat is red, because the game is bad. I've all open, i start the game always with red, then after 3-4 minutes become green for no reasons at all. Same think if i remove the ports .

"have you opnened the right ports"

Followed the official port guide written by ubisoft

Alchemist..
05-01-2017, 06:52 PM
Its not how these thing work. Nat is red, because the game is bad. I've all open, i start the game always with red, then after 3-4 minutes become green for no reasons at all. Same think if i remove the ports .

"have you opnened the right ports"

Followed the official port guide written by ubisoft

So explain to me why the game works for me and hundreds of other people? Do we have a different game than you?

S8Canadian
05-01-2017, 06:59 PM
Ive never really had much stability issues in FH.

Maybe 1 in 10 games dropped.

Now im up to like 3/10 and it makes me unhappy.

Get your **** together UBI!

I also have way more drops especially in dominion. That said - it very well be rage quiters. If it is people dashboarding and quitting mid game causing the issue, I hope they do something about it. The players who do that on purpose should be pummeled.

Netcode_err_404
05-01-2017, 07:05 PM
So explain to me why the game works for me and hundreds of other people? Do we have a different game than you?

Why hundreds of person have these disconnection issues ? Answer for yourself dude, but do not come here and tell me its my problem, i have played hundreds of MP games, never an issue.

Drop your arrogannce. And stop beeing an idiot.

Alchemist..
05-01-2017, 07:21 PM
Why hundreds of person have these disconnection issues ? Answer for yourself dude, but do not come here and tell me its my problem, i have played hundreds of MP games, never an issue.

Drop your arrogannce. And stop beeing an idiot.

I told you before why. Nowadays, there are tons of viruses and programs launching internet services that destabilize your internet connection and ports. So why does the game work for hundreds of people?

And to "not be idiot" I should also insult ubi? Just think before you write anything.

jshears18
05-01-2017, 07:48 PM
Hi all, we want to know what kinds of issues you're still experiencing after the last update! Please help us by reporting errors/disconnects to support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) so we can continue to work on ways to improve network stability and connection.
Support may also be able to help you determine if there's any workarounds that you can use that may help.

I'd like to mention that I've always been a STRICT NAT and have never really had any success with the multiplayer connection until this 1.06 patch! I've been able to play endlessly with very, very few hiccups. I'd like to say that the fixes you worked on have improved the connection for me by leaps and bounds. Thanks Ubisoft!

Netcode_err_404
05-01-2017, 08:03 PM
I told you before why. Nowadays, there are tons of viruses and programs launching internet services that destabilize your internet connection and ports. So why does the game work for hundreds of people?

And to "not be idiot" I should also insult ubi? Just think before you write anything.

Yeah, must be the problem, Infact ubisoft released a patch focused around fixing the crap network LOL

Alchemist..
05-01-2017, 09:07 PM
Yeah, must be the problem, Infact ubisoft released a patch focused around fixing the crap network LOL
Yeah they need need minimise data exchange between players because your dial internet cant handle that or you just one of those gous who running youtube facebook twitch and hundred of Services on your computer and than cry on forum that game is crap or just living in ****ing Alaska

Netcode_err_404
05-01-2017, 09:09 PM
Yeah they need need minimise data exchange between players because your dial internet cant handle that or you just one of those gous who running youtube facebook twitch and hundred of Services on your computer and than cry on forum that game is crap or just living in ****ing Alaska

Can't believe you are so stupid really.

Gray360UK
05-01-2017, 09:12 PM

Not that I particularly want to get inside your head because you seem like a nutcase and I would fear for my sanity ... but why is it in your mind that these people have no problems with other games? Is there some way in crazy land where you live that these people can play every other game on the planet with that same connection without a problem, and only have a problem with For Honor?

tbtsrjc
05-01-2017, 10:17 PM

edit:

my internet connection is also Below average

http://www.speedtest.net/result/6262816559.png (http://www.speedtest.net/result/6262816559)

My my, aren't we full of baseless assumptions. I play on the PS4 not on the PC, but back when I did PC gaming I regularly did virus scans and HD defrags; being an ex IT guy gave me those good habits.

If the game is running well for you then you don't need to blame Ubisoft for anything. But this game doesn't run well for everyone and I refuse to believe it's solely on their end. Last night I was stuck in matchmaking and never found a game. Today it took 10 minutes to connect me to a game and half of the player spots were filled with bots, and no one joined our session for the entire match, even though it read "High Activity." Either people can't connect or this game has finally died. This is a new occurrence for me, but on the plus side I can't get disconnected from a game if there aren't any games to join and play, so good job fixing that Ubisoft.

I'm actually hanging it up, this game has been more aggravating than fun, and after all this play time I've come to the realization that this game isn't worth playing because I doubt very much that it will ever perform flawlessly because it wasn't designed to be that way.

You're just a fine example of a fan boy chomping at the bit to tell someone else that Ubisoft isn't to blame for their problems and that you're experiencing no problems on your end. Good job, I wish I could give you milk and cookies to make you happier. My biggest gripe is that we paid full price for a beta game that ran better during its open beta. This game was not ready for release. First and foremost, it's design was obviously geared to make the company money instead of providing players with a fun experience, which I believe should take priority over money. If you make a fun and working game, you'll get the money anyway. Too much marketing got in the way of the fun (micro transactions, champion status, upgrades) and too many shortcuts were taken and the game suffered because of it. In BF4 you could unlock upgrades by doing a specific task and it doesn't cost you a thing, just the time spent playing.

You can agree or disagree, I never said this game doesn't run well for anyone, but I'll always voice my displeasure if I'm not satisfied with a product, because I have high standards when it comes to spending money on something that is nonrefundable. Also from this experience I will absolutely never buy a game digitally again unless I'm certain it's worth the money. And I will never purchase another game from Ubisoft until it has at least 3 months worth of reviews to go by, because I will never trust their word ever again.

laugmanden
05-01-2017, 10:57 PM

It may be stable, but I still only get to play around 20% of the time I spend logged into the game, 80% is spent gettings a match, being in some kind of loading, reward, lobby screen.

Netcode_err_404
05-02-2017, 03:45 PM
It may be stable, but I still only get to play around 20% of the time I spend logged into the game, 80% is spent gettings a match, being in some kind of loading, reward, lobby screen.

On pc average q time is 3 minutes.

3 ****ing minutes to just eneter a lobby. Than you have 1 minute to pick up a character, and then other 2 min of loading with this absolutely redundant music. So all
things considered 5 minutes to enter into a game, and most of times error 0006000037 0004000008 and many others LOL

Mia.Nora
05-02-2017, 10:00 PM
On pc average q time is 3 minutes.

3 ****ing minutes to just eneter a lobby. Than you have 1 minute to pick up a character, and then other 2 min of loading with this absolutely redundant music. So all
things considered 5 minutes to enter into a game, and most of times error 0006000037 0004000008 and many others LOL

In Oceania, in local peak time average queue time for Dominion is 2-3 minutes.

Any other time average queue time for Dominion or any other mode is roughly 8 hours...